Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post
    to give and to experience unconditional love

not even once

women are well and fully capable of loving but their love is 100% conditional.

Fortunately, there are enough women for which you will almost always meet the conditions for their love. But if you don't, be prepared to face her leaving you.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer
    UX consultant (css3/javascript/wireframer)

Free YBD
    Free hat

DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jumpman18 View Post
    There's only one right person out there?? Lol strong stats bro.
    BRB Spending 20 years to find my one perfect match.

BRB Go down on her and discover that she has a very stinky pussy.

BRB Gagging! Gagging from her foul vaginal odors!

BRB Disappoint.

BRB Dumping her.
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Always Squat to Dook Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TurkBrah View Post
    got married 10 months ago, happier than ever.It is amazing feeling to have someone care so much for you. B there for you no matter what.Do anything you want.

Its like rebirth. As a child wehad our parents give us what we desire, now I have my wife.
    Hope it is like this in 5 years, they usually call this time the honeymoon phase.

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dysfunqtional View Post
    its not external validation, stop trying to sound intelligent. Humans are naturally social creatures so unless you have a loner personality you usually will want some sort of interaction on a regular basis with people you can call friends
    and that's it friends i have no aspirations whatsoever to go and meet strangers unless there's something truly unique about them and most people are not. chit even my friends know when to and when not to disturb or bug about social events, and out of all of them i'm probably the only who might go above and beyond to whatever social gathering it is.

inb4 i bet you're boring. every person i have come across has told me i am eccentric

there's really no point in marriage if you don't feel the need or enjoy another person's presence which is what a majority of these people are trying to say. I don't think i'm getting married either can't be bothered with something as trivial as that.
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP you're 19. Try feeling the pressure of marriage, kids, etc at 30. I get that sh*t on a weekly basis almost.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    OP you're 19. Try feeling the pressure of marriage, kids, etc at 30. I get that sh*t on a weekly basis almost.
    Pressure from yourself or from other peeps?

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post

From other people or yourself?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thesecondrei View Post
    Pressure from yourself or from other peeps?
    Originally Posted by SELCOUTH View Post
    From other people or yourself?
    other people
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    down low brother?

raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is what you are spoon fed as a child, some people can make marriage work some cant. It is best to ensure you are always put yourself first, regardless of what others say or think as you have a finite amount of years before you succumb to the reality of life - death.

Enjoy every minute as in 50-100 years from now, who will even know you existed?

Live in the moment and live it to the full, and accept the realities of life.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

If you are struggling to cope / need someone to listen PM - will always reply.

neosanders is not very helpful. (-500) neosanders is not very helpful. (-500) neosanders is not very helpful. (-500) neosanders is not very helpful. (-500) neosanders is not very helpful. (-500) neosanders is not very helpful. (-500) neosanders is not very helpful. (-500) neosanders is not very helpful. (-500) neosanders is not very helpful. (-500) neosanders is not very helpful. (-500) neosanders is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your Damned if you don't = Loneliness as you age
    Your Damned if you do = What are the chances of finding the one (most cases ends being a compromise of some sort)

I guess the only true pluses are the children. They make a lotta bullchit seem worthwhile.
    Dont lie,..that way you'd have less to remember - Indian larry

p.s Mod Negged Crew (for asking for gif. sauce)

PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bulldognation99 View Post
    down low brother?
    What?
    Sig line rules

mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    28 here, not married, single, just going out on a date every now and again. Best friends are all married, 2-3 kids, their wives, my family and everyone else are like, when are you going to settle down and find a girl to get married? To that I say, well, when it happens? To each his own whether you get married at an early age or not, personally I had some very long/stable relationships that just had some things go sour. Sure if both sides worked on it it could have worked out but it didnt, and im not bothered.
    Brb do you get lonely? Sure, not so much if you work on yourself and being better every day or week in lots of aspects (work/career, lifestyle, gym, education etc)
    Idea of getting married and kids at x-y age is a very annoying idea to me and I see no reason to be stressful thinking of it. I feel bad for poor fellas who cop chit from others about it and it gets them down. IMO just live life brahs, become a better man and dont worry about these sort of things so much /rant
    Misc Snapchat crew
    OZ crew
    Pm me if you're depressed/advice or just want to talk to someone crew
    l_erwin = Hero