Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

***BanG BanG! ProSupps Needs 5 Loggers/Reviewers FOR KARBOLYN/ILOAD STACK ***

In celebration of the orginal Karbolyn' return to bodybuilding.com. 5 lucky members with be choosen for 2.2 tubs of Karbolyn/I-LOAD STACK for an intial log and review!

SIMPLY FILL OUT THE BELOW:

PAST LOGS/REVIEWS:
    HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY PROSUPPS PRODECTS IN THE PAST?
    FAVORITE PROSUPPS PRODUCT?
    HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT KARBOLYN?
    CURRENT GOALS?
    HOW DOES KARBOLYN FIT INTO YOUR FITNESS GOALS?
    CURRENT STATS? (Include training etc..)
    WHAT FLAVOR ARE YOU EAGER TO TRY? (hint: check the bb.com store for flavors :P)
    DO YOU HAVE OVER 200 POSTS?

IF CHOOSEN:
    -YOU WILL RUN A HONEST AND DETAILED LOG.
    - UPDATE LOG AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES WEEKLY

WINNERS WILL BE CHOOSEN ON 5/30/2014

PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegomez5150 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck everyone, no 200 here
    “Don’t give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don’t listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself.”

Sponsored Logs: Nutrex Research HIBERN8

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BOOM! TT Checking in! Get your apps in for this folks!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    US CITIZEN?
    Yes

PAST LOGS/REVIEWS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1234712723

Yes

Mr. Hyde...Helloooo Energy!

Yes

CURRENT GOALS?
    I will be cutting for another 3 weeks. After that, I am going to try to get back some of my strength. Higher weight, lower rep.

I am approaching my semi-annual stim-break. This would give me the energy I needed to help me power through my workout.

5 foot 10 inches tall at 178 lbs. I am a young twenty-four years of age. I am eating about 500 calories below maintenance. I am very religious with my diet, using MyFitnessPal to make sure I meet my macros. I train five days a week and do low-intensity cardio 4 out of those 5 days. My rep range is anywhere between 8-15 reps a set. My current routine is:
    Monday- Chest
    Tuesday- Back
    Thursday- Legs
    Friday- Arms
    Saturday- Shoulders

Orange

Yes, yes I do!
    "Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last."- Hamilton Holt

CURRENT LOG: NOXIVOL

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162273421&p=1254963921#post1254963921

Past Logs:
    Ronnie Coleman Signature Series: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160953241&p=1224024761#post1224024761
    MHP Dark Matter Zero Carb: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161726063&p=1240971183#post1240971183

LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi! I'm Lore, and I would like to log your Karbolyn/I-LOAD STACK!

US CITIZEN?

Proud of it too.

PAST LOGS/REVIEWS:

Currently running SES Prime Fuel.

I've taken Mr. Hyde a few times! Crazy energy, omigawd intensity! I'd really like to try your i-load stack though!

Yes, actually! My coach had a an old write up on it.

CURRENT GOALS?

Yes! Strength! Power! Lean muscle mass!

More specifically, I'd like to increase my squat from 225 to 245, bench from 115 to 135, and my deadlift from 255 to 275. Additionally I need to cut to 114lbs for my next PL meet.

I'm a raw competitor and it would be an honor to represent Karbolyn both in a sponsored log and amongst gym my peers.

My workouts are long, grueling, and intense. I always dose carbs prior to my workouts to delay that insulin drop to hit my goals and get out before catabolism strikes!

Bodyweight: 117lbs

Squat: 225lbs
    Bench: 115lbs
    Deadlift: 255lbs
    Power Clean: 60kg

STRAWBERRY STRIKE!

Cuz strawberries <3

Look left.

IF CHOOSEN:

Absolutely, with formatting like this, video updates, and a video review.

Thank you for your time, and thank you for selecting LadyLore420 to promote your product!

XoXo

Lore
    Gym lifts: 260/130/285
    Meet lifts: 245/130/285

Coming back after injury journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169273893

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LadyLore420 View Post

US CITIZEN?

Proud of it too.

PAST LOGS/REVIEWS:

I've taken Mr. Hyde a few times! Crazy energy, omigawd intensity! I'd really like to try your i-load stack though!

CURRENT GOALS?

More specifically, I'd like to increase my squat from 225 to 245, bench from 115 to 135, and my deadlift from 255 to 275. Additionally I need to cut to 114lbs for my next PL meet.

I'm a raw competitor and it would be an honor to represent Karbolyn both in a sponsored log and amongst gym my peers.

My workouts are long, grueling, and intense. I always dose carbs prior to my workouts to delay that insulin drop to hit my goals and get out before catabolism strikes!

STRAWBERRY STRIKE!

Cuz strawberries <3

Look left.

IF CHOOSEN:

Thank you for your time, and thank you for selecting LadyLore420 to promote your product!

XoXo

Lore
    Solid app Lore!

Registered User FittestManAlive's Avatar
    FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    US CITIZEN? Yes
    PAST LOGS/REVIEWS: Soon
    HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY PROSUPPS PRODECTS IN THE PAST? No
    FAVORITE PROSUPPS PRODUCT? Haven't tried Prosupps
    HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT KARBOLYN? No
    CURRENT GOALS? Under 18 min 5k (under 6 min miles), +1200 Big Three, complete a Half Marathon (just completed first 8k/5 mile race), but saving best for last I am competing in Ultimate Athlete Games in July I would like to win (realistically I would like to win the 1 of the 3 courses)
    HOW DOES KARBOLYN FIT INTO YOUR FITNESS GOALS? Training as both a strength and endurance athlete puts a lot of stress on the body. I need all the help I can get in my recovery, and training
    CURRENT STATS? (Include training etc..) 191 10% bf 405 DL 295x3 Bench 365 Squat, 8 min mile (endurance multiple miles) Body weight 20+ Dips, 15+ Pull Ups
    WHAT FLAVOR ARE YOU EAGER TO TRY? (hint: check the bb.com store for flavors :P) Chocolate
    DO YOU HAVE OVER 200 POSTS? Not yet, but considering how active my log will be I will get there fast.

I realize that I am new, and most reps pick guys that run logs and have reviewed supplements. I seen guys get picked to log products they already reviewed and used. I understand its safe, they don't want to send a expensive product and lose out on the marketing. I hope a rep feels like taking a chance on a new guy instead of the professional supplement review/loggers on here (goldlist)

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice apps thus far!
    keep it coming brah and brahettes!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, what an opportunity here!

US CITIZEN? Yes
    PAST LOGS/REVIEWS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=intheayer55
    HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY PROSUPPS PRODECTS IN THE PAST? Yes. I have used the original Hyde when it contained DMAA. I have also used Dr. Jekyll in the past when I was having a workout later at night and didn't want to consume as much caffeine.
    FAVORITE PROSUPPS PRODUCT? My favorite product is probably Dr. Jekyll thus far. I like that I can use this pre-workout at any time of day that I train really because the stim content isn't too high. So if it's a late night session for me, I know I'll be good to go.
    HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT KARBOLYN? Absolutely! Individuals like Marc Lobliner have spoken highly of it for quite some time now and I've researched the product a bit to become more familiar with it.
    CURRENT GOALS? My current goals are to shred up for the summer. I currently weigh around 175lbs or so and I'm not really looking to change my weight up too much. But I would like to tighten up as much as possible, so I'm currently mixing in cardio in-between each of my lifting sets. So as an example, I'll do a set of bench presses and then during the time you would normally rest, I'll do 30-45 seconds of cardio. The great thing about this is that it makes my sessions go by even faster and it makes the entire workout more fun (and more demanding too, which I really enjoy!)
    HOW DOES KARBOLYN FIT INTO YOUR FITNESS GOALS? I'd love to use Karbolyn in many different ways. If I used it during my workouts, I'd use it during my leg training sessions. I have bumped up my leg training to twice per week as I've found that I'm able to recover enough between days. I'd use Karbolyn to help me grind through those longer leg days. If I used it post-workout, I know that I'd be helping refuel my body and help kick-start the recovery process as soon as my workout is over. Being able to recovery quicker and continue to get back into the gym is extremely important to me.
    CURRENT STATS? (Include training etc..) I'm 5'10, 175lbs and 31 years old. I've been training ever since high school but it wasn't until the last few years where I've really started to find my stride when it comes to training. Before, I was going through the motions, not really focusing on working the target muscle, not paying enough attention to my diet, etc. But over the last few years, I got serious about wanting to see some real results and I began to do a lot more research/homework on how to do that. While I certainly don't know it all, I know far more than I did a few years ago. And now my training has become "my thing." I like to go to the gym all 7 days per week and train with a little higher volume during each workout. I've found that this type of training has helped to keep my body feeling good and knock on wood, prevented any long-term injuries thus far.
    WHAT FLAVOR ARE YOU EAGER TO TRY? (hint: check the bb.com store for flavors :P) I'd love to try out the Punch or Strawberry Popsicle flavors of Karbolic. Both sound really great.
    DO YOU HAVE OVER 200 POSTS? Yes I do. I try to stay active here in the bb.com forums when I can.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aww yeah! In on Karbolyn/I-Load STACK!

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BUMPING THIS!!! Come on people, let's see those apps!

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stack looks legit! Interested in the reviews/logs on these two products

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is an INSANE Stack!!!!!! Good Luck Guys
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Some curls for the girls johanlohman's Avatar
    johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get on this everybody! Prosupps is legit!!

Get your apps in folks. You'll be kicking yourselves later when this promo ends!

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bumping this back to the top.

I can't believe the lack of apps in here. Get in on this before it's too late!

ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladimando is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    US CITIZEN? Yes
    PAST LOGS/REVIEWS: Yes - Labrada Lean Pro 8 (link to be provided if necessary)
    HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY PROSUPPS PRODECTS IN THE PAST? No
    FAVORITE PROSUPPS PRODUCT? N/A - have not had the opp to take any prosupps products as of yet
    HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT KARBOLYN? No
    CURRENT GOALS? To continue my cut to ~7-8 % BF then bulk again from there
    HOW DOES KARBOLYN FIT INTO YOUR FITNESS GOALS? 2 ways, 1. I am looking for an intra-workout carb drink to mix in with my BCAAs and 2. I need a carb load supplement for my pics in 4 1/2 weeks for a 6-week challenge that im in
    CURRENT STATS? (Include training etc..) 5'9 185 ~12-12.5 % bf Training 6 days a week (Jim Stoppani's shortcut to shred)
    WHAT FLAVOR ARE YOU EAGER TO TRY? (hint: check the bb.com store for flavors :P) Orange
    DO YOU HAVE OVER 200 POSTS? Not yet.
    Logs:
    Applied Nutriceuticals - Lipo/AM & Lipo/PM - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162782941&p=1263791861#post1263791861 (Ongoing)
    ProMera Sports - PEAK 400/Pump Extrem log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162391361 (completed)

Reviews:
    Evogen Lipocide Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1260806721

Whether you think you can, or you think you cant, you're right.

Six Pack Fitness Brand Ambassador.

IG: ladimando13
    Twitter: ladimando

friday bump get them in!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dakotahunter15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

US CITIZEN? Yes

PAST LOGS/REVIEWS:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...dakotahunter15

HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY PROSUPPS PRODECTS IN THE PAST? Yes Karbolic

FAVORITE PROSUPPS PRODUCT? Karbolic

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT KARBOLYN? Yes I have, I have heard great things about it. I have used Cell-tech, Vitargo, and Karbolic for post work out supplementation in the past, and would love to see how this products ranks up against them.

CURRENT GOALS? Current goals I am 1 week out, and 3 weeks out from competing in my bodybuilding shows so I am currently trying to get as lean as possible. I currently used Karbolic postwork out from my carbohydrate source, and would love to try Karbolyn. After 3 weeks I want to put as much lean mass on as possible. Stay hard and lean while increasing my strength to higher levels than I was when I weighed 230lbs

HOW DOES KARBOLYN FIT INTO YOUR FITNESS GOALS? Karbolyn would fit into my fitness goals by helping me get through the rest of my prep, and going into my offseason to stimulate insane growth. I think this would be the perfect product to grow after my show.

CURRENT STATS? (Include training etc..) Currently 212lbs 5-7% body fat.
    Monday Chest shoulders
    Tuesday Back Bis
    Wednesday Off
    Thursday Legs
    Friday Shoulders Tris Chest
    Saturday Hamstrings Calves
    Sunday off
    Cardio 6 days a week 2 times a day 50 mins at 145 BPM

Strawberry, or orange
    DO YOU HAVE OVER 200 POSTS? Yes
    Last edited by dakotahunter15; 05-30-2014 at 11:01 AM.
    Logs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=611716173#post611716173 N.O 370
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132452813 CON-CRET
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132457343 Cellucor C4
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133645821 Juggernaut
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=717946781#post717946781 DR FEEL GOOD

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like some good stuff going on up in here!
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    Looks like some good stuff going on up in here!
    This! A lot of good apps.

Come on people, let's get the ball rolling!

Registered User FittestManAlive's Avatar
    FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP will deliver.
    APF Summer Bash 08/14
    90kg 155/120/187.5

Instagram /leavethegym/

Current Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170419731&pagenumber=

alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last minute app, hope it's not too late

Wow, cannot believe there are not more apps. This looks amazing!

US CITIZEN? --- YES
    PAST LOGS/REVIEWS: --- Currently finishing up my first log! --- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161713383
    HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY PROSUPPS PRODECTS IN THE PAST? --- I have not but I hear good things about Mr Hyde.
    FAVORITE PROSUPPS PRODUCT? --- None Yet!
    HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT KARBOLYN? --- Just looked at it and it looks amazing!
    CURRENT GOALS? --- Bulking for the summer
    HOW DOES KARBOLYN FIT INTO YOUR FITNESS GOALS? --- Currently bulking and the added carbs for energy/pump Pre workout from Karbolyn looks AWESOME!!!
    CURRENT STATS? (Include training etc..) --- 6'1" / 185lbs / around 9% BF . Currently lifting 5 days a week with a PPL routine, trying to bulk, gain mass, and gain strength!
    WHAT FLAVOR ARE YOU EAGER TO TRY? (hint: check the bb.com store for flavors :P) --- The peanut butter sounds good, or chocolate or strawberry!
    DO YOU HAVE OVER 200 POSTS? Yes I do!

DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000) DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000) DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000) DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000) DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000) DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000) DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000) DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000) DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000) DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000) DanRey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LadyLore420 View Post

US CITIZEN?

Proud of it too.

PAST LOGS/REVIEWS:

CURRENT GOALS?

STRAWBERRY STRIKE!

Cuz strawberries <3

Look left.

IF CHOOSEN:

XoXo

Lore
    Sheet, nice squat and lifts!

Wish this was available to Canadians.

CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    US CITIZEN? yes
    PAST LOGS/REVIEWS: All my reviews: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supp...CoffeeNLifting
    My logs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1193512651
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7622383&page=1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160691651
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ryno+power+log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=bio+gro+mega

HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY PROSUPPS PRODECTS IN THE PAST? Nope! The products look great though!
    HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT KARBOLYN? Yep
    CURRENT GOALS? I'm crazy dedicated and focused on my training and I give 110% every workout. I have a passion for lifting and I never back down from a challenge. I want to build as much lean muscle as I can. I'm this will help me reach my goals I've recently gotten really into powerlifting with a friend and I'm hoping to increase in my lifts quite a bit before I enter any competitions. Some of my future goals are to also compete in a Spartan Sprint, a GORUCK Light, and once I put on the mass I want I will cut down and maybe get on stage (but that's quite a bit in the future lol). I'm also currently working towards my exercise science degree, and I hope to share my passion with others my becoming a personal trainer/coach.

CURRENT STATS? (Include training etc..) Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Right now I train 6 days a week with one day off.
    Sun: Chest/Tris
    Mon:Shoulders and arms
    Tues: I run at least a 5k and then hill sprints
    Weds: Back and Bi's
    Thur: same as Tues or I do HIIT cardio
    Fri: Legs
    Sat: rest day. I also train abs/core every other day.
    Lifts:
    Bench-120 x 1
    Squat-175 x 5
    Deadlift-200 x 1

WHAT FLAVOR ARE YOU EAGER TO TRY? (hint: check the bb.com store for flavors :P) Probably the chocolate but I am curious about the unflavored kind!
    DO YOU HAVE OVER 200 POSTS? yes
    Thank you for your consideration! And good luck to everyone else!
    I will give a detailed log and a honest review!
    ** VEGA BACK IN BLACK CREW **

alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alecbreazeale is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump for the winners!!!!

LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LadyLore420 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Checking in! It's time to stop partying and let us know!
    Gym lifts: 260/130/285
    Meet lifts: 245/130/285

Coming back after injury journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169273893

quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Somebody is in for a treat!!! ProSupps has some hella good products!!! Nice and clean feeling products.
    USPLA Oregon 220lb Submasters raw record holder for Bench,Squat,Deadlift and overall total lbs.

UPA Oregon 220lb submasters Bench only, masters 242lb push pull and full meet record holder.

ill extend the promo till wednesday. come on guys more apps!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc