Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Controlled Labs: Purple Wraath Cotton Candy 30-Day Log

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

Company: Controlled Labs
    Product: Purple Wraath
    Flavor: Cotton Candy
    Servings: 45 Servings
    Dosing: ONE serving 1-2 times a day, once before working out and again after a workout.

Information: I am currently 5'11, 187lbs. I am on a mini 6 week cut cycle in the middle of a long term bulking cycle. Decided I needed to clean up some of the gains I have received over the past few months. Goal is to maintain LBM while cutting some bodyfat during this time. I am two weeks in, once complete I will continue my bulking cycle.

Supplements: Cellucor SuperHD (Two Capsules per day), Optimum Whey Protein, Multi-Vitamins, Creatine Monohydrate (Dosed Daily 5g)

Training: I do a 10-8-6-4 split going heavier after each set. I recently cut back on training to 3-4 days a week because I noticed I was actually getting better strength/size increases when I cut back training days and time to one hour. I do chest/bis, shoulders/tris, back/abs, legs/accessory. Whenever I have extra time on a day off and feel recovered I will hit the gym to work lagging body parts. I do 20 minutes of cardio 3-4 times a day. I work in distribution ware house so I receive plenty of physical activity while there, I may supplement during times I am deprived of food on long nights to see how it helps me but will try to supplement this at least once daily for the sake of the 30 day log.

Looking forward to doing and completing this log, I will be checking for flavor, mix-ability, effects, cold/luke warm water taste along with water amount, etc.

I will be starting as soon as I receive the product so this is my place holder.

Thanks for Controlled Labs for giving me the opportunity to provide an unbiased 30 day log of their newest flavor Cotton Candy.

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 1:

I received the product today just before heading for work so I decided to give it a shot.

Upon opening the shipping package, there beholds my tub of Cotton Candy Purple Wraath. I was quite excited to give it a taste test especially after reading some of the already posted logs of the same product.

I opened the tub and instantly smelled cotton candy, it was a nice strong sweet odor. I dug around for the scooper, threw in a one scoop into 12oz of ice cold water into my shaker and was rewarded with a nice purple looking liquid.

Packaging - 10/10

I like that they crammed 45 servings into this tub, same sized tub as my White Flood 30 servings but this was almost filled to the top.. Had to "dig" a spot in it to fit the scooper back into the tub. I hate seeing some company's using huge tubs but only using 50-60% of the volume it can hold. WASTE of plastic/resources.
    Mixability - 10/10

Purple Wraath mixed instantly as soon as I started to shake my shaker, with previous BCAA products that I have used they normally have a hard time mixing period. They normally have a powdery residue that remains on top of the water no matter how much water you mix with them. No clumping nor grainy presence left on the bottom of the shaker especially after it sat for a few minutes.

Taste: 9/10

YUM! The taste was pleasant, sweet, and not overwhelming. Definitely had a taste of cotton candy in it, with other BCAA products I have tried there is a slight taste of "BCAA" in them... some stronger than others depending on the content/ratio. This was perfect, I could still slightly taste it but the after taste of cotton candy easily covered it up. I noticed the the less I had of it the sweeter it tasted as I was beginning to finish my serving. Going to try with maybe 6-8oz tomorrow to see how that goes with mixing/dissolving as well.

Effects: Unrated

Leaving this unrated cause this was mainly for a taste test because I was in a rush to head to work. However I did feel the beta alanine kick in on the way to work, was slightly more vascular than normal for an hour or two. Will comment more on this as I take before and after workout tomorrow.

All in all, I am impressed by this product in its division. I have used plenty of different brands of BCAA's/EAA's, etc. This one hasn't let me down so far on the taste/mixing.

Nomoreplateau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Monitoring this thread, thought about trying Controlled Labs' products.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in on this!

Originally Posted by Nomoreplateau View Post
    Monitoring this thread, thought about trying Controlled Labs' products.
    And check out my sig for some free samples

Just woke up, going to head to the gym in an hour or two after I eat/hydrate!

jameshoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Awesome

Really excited to see the results. Controlled Labs makes a great product! I will be following this thread for sure.

Day 2:

Decided to shoot for two scoops of Purple Wraath today before heading to the gym. I filled my shaker with 16oz of tap water, threw in two scoops. Dissolved pretty quick as usual, there was a slight residue left on top of the liquid of remaining BCAA/EAA that comes along with most products of that nature but after giving it a few more shakes, then letting it sit for a minute or two it dissolved. Taste was great but not as strong as it was with ice cold water and my previous water level. I chugged 1.5 scoops of White Flood Pineapple (Great product btw) then headed out to the gym with my 16oz of Purple Wraath stew. I sipped on this concoction during training, especially during my heaviest sets which were standing OHP/military press and behind head standing OHP/military press. As the shaker level got lower I continue to add more water throughout my training session till I was drinking pure water. I definitely felt the Beta Alanine as I mentioned before mid way into my workout. Less fatigue on my final heavy reps on the OHP and side/front lateral raise sets, finished shoulders/biceps in around 45mins to an hour.

Then it was off to the treadmill to do about 30 minutes of cardio which breezed by.

All-in-all it was a great workout session, I definitely noticed less fatigue on my final heavy sets and increased energy on top of my usual dosage of WF.

Exercises I did if anyone was interested.

My foundation for shoulder day is basically

Standing OHP 10-8-6-4-4-6-8-10. I increase weight as the reps become lower then begin a drop set lowering weight and increasing reps.
    Reverse/Behind Head Standing OHP 10-8-6-4
    Side DB Laterals 10-6-6-4 w/ strict form
    Front DB Laterals 10-6-6-4 w/ strict form
    Cable Side Laterals 10-8-6, I typically try to overload on the cable laterals but try to keep my form correct

I normally do dumb bell shoulder presses but I do them every other week.

Biceps was a mixture of different curls (Hammer/standard/preacher) but I normally don't hit them directly or dedicate a day to them since they get enough work from upper compound lifts IMO.

Energy levels were up to par/above normal levels
    Less Fatigue
    More Endurance
    I normally get extreme hunger while working out but I didn't today? I don't know if it had anything to do with Purple Wraath.

NO complaints so far hoping to see how this works in the long run over the course of this 30 day log

I noticed it has niacin but I haven't had any problems with flushing as some report while taking products with niacin in it.

Originally Posted by Graphite View Post
    Day 2:

Decided to shoot for two scoops of Purple Wraath today before heading to the gym. I filled my shaker with 16oz of tap water, threw in two scoops. Dissolved pretty quick as usual, there was a slight residue left on top of the liquid of remaining BCAA/EAA that comes along with most products of that nature but after giving it a few more shakes, then letting it sit for a minute or two it dissolved. Taste was great but not as strong as it was with ice cold water and my previous water level. I chugged 1.5 scoops of White Flood Pineapple (Great product btw) then headed out to the gym with my 16oz of Purple Wraath stew. I sipped on this concoction during training, especially during my heaviest sets which were standing OHP/military press and behind head standing OHP/military press. As the shaker level got lower I continue to add more water throughout my training session till I was drinking pure water. I definitely felt the Beta Alanine as I mentioned before mid way into my workout. Less fatigue on my final heavy reps on the OHP and side/front lateral raise sets, finished shoulders/biceps in around 45mins to an hour.

Then it was off to the treadmill to do about 30 minutes of cardio which breezed by.

All-in-all it was a great workout session, I definitely noticed less fatigue on my final heavy sets and increased energy on top of my usual dosage of WF.

Exercises I did if anyone was interested.

My foundation for shoulder day is basically

Standing OHP 10-8-6-4-4-6-8-10. I increase weight as the reps become lower then begin a drop set lowering weight and increasing reps.
    Reverse/Behind Head Standing OHP 10-8-6-4
    Side DB Laterals 10-6-6-4 w/ strict form
    Front DB Laterals 10-6-6-4 w/ strict form
    Cable Side Laterals 10-8-6, I typically try to overload on the cable laterals but try to keep my form correct

I normally do dumb bell shoulder presses but I do them every other week.

Biceps was a mixture of different curls (Hammer/standard/preacher) but I normally don't hit them directly or dedicate a day to them since they get enough work from upper compound lifts IMO.

Energy levels were up to par/above normal levels
    Less Fatigue
    More Endurance
    I normally get extreme hunger while working out but I didn't today? I don't know if it had anything to do with Purple Wraath.

NO complaints so far hoping to see how this works in the long run over the course of this 30 day log

I noticed it has niacin but I haven't had any problems with flushing as some report while taking products with niacin in it.
    I always get extremely hungry half way through my workout even when I carb load before. It's nice to hear it helps with that too.

Also, subscribed

Originally Posted by Nomoreplateau View Post
    I always get extremely hungry half way through my workout even when I carb load before. It's nice to hear it helps with that too.
    I hate hunger strikes during workouts, it slows down my workout to a halt. Not too sure if Purple Wraath helped with it directly giving my body a bit of fuel to run off of. I do try to eat a nice meal 30-45 minutes before heading to the gym. I used to workout in a fasted/empty stomach state right after waking up only drinking a protein shake before heading out but I just couldn't lift nearly as much as I could near the afternoon/night. Now I try to hold myself back a few hours before going.

Day 3:

Took two scoops of Purple Wraath with 24oz of tap water and did the same thing as before with adding more and more water as I sip a few through out my workout. Chugged my 1.5 scoops of WF and I was ready to go, I was pretty sore from yesterday's workout from hitting shoulders so hard but was still able to get in a good chest workout. Going to make this quick so I am in a hurry but I noticed increased energy levels throughout my work but today I crashed pretty hard after getting to my cardio, guessing that's from the WF. I'll be back tomorrow for leg day!

Sorry for the delay in posts

I've been busy with work but I have been taking Purple Wraath on my off days and I have noticed a decreased time in recovery/muscle soreness. Especially after leg day, usually my muscle soreness will last for 3-4 days and today I am feeling pretty good!

Sorry for the delay in posts

I've been busy with work but I have been taking Purple Wraath on my off days and I have noticed a decreased time in recovery/muscle soreness. Especially after leg day, usually my muscle soreness will last for 3-4 days and today I am feeling pretty good!
    Really wanting to try this stuff after reading this. Has this stuff spiked your Libido any?

Bump. Definitely picking this up next paycheck.

Thumbs up

This week went by pretty smooth, a WHOLE lot less sore than I am normally after my weekend warrior workout. I am normally sore through out the week of work and I have to note again on the decreased soreness and increased recovery time.

I haven't noticed a considerable increase nor decrease in libido as of yet, my libido is already that of a 16 year old but then again.. i'm on a hell fire of stims from the SuperHD and 1MR/WF I have been taking.

Today I will be working out back/lats and abs so I will be reporting back in. I have also noticed my endurance levels are up in the gym, starting to have to force myself to leave when I hit my time limit.

This week went by pretty smooth, a WHOLE lot less sore than I am normally after my weekend warrior workout. I am normally sore through out the week of work and I have to note again on the decreased soreness and increased recovery time.

I haven't noticed a considerable increase nor decrease in libido as of yet, my libido is already that of a 16 year old but then again.. i'm on a hell fire of stims from the SuperHD and 1MR/WF I have been taking.

Today I will be working out back/lats and abs so I will be reporting back in. I have also noticed my endurance levels are up in the gym, starting to have to force myself to leave when I hit my time limit.
    Nice! Glad to hear about the endurance. Keep updating us man, this seems like it's working great.