Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Critique my Back... 135lbs

I'm 135lbs currently at 55lbs Pull ups for 8 reps on the first set. The only back exercise I do is weighted pull-ups because I have no access to the gym. Question is how do I build those triangle looking muscles in the middle of my back? What exercise can I do for thickness at home? Keep in mind I don't know how a properly built back should look like and this is one of my first time checking out my flexed back, though I do pull-ups all the time
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Cvang; 05-18-2014 at 12:41 PM.

GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pullups mainly hit your lats, you also need rows to target your middle back muscles, and deadlifts or rack pulls to target your lower back and traps.

Registered User jamaatalcomilla's Avatar
    jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you are at the bottom of mt everest 35000 ft to go good luck
    even Einstein couldnt explain gravity

Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cvang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GymFreak25 View Post
    Pullups mainly hit your lats, you also need rows to target your middle back muscles, and deadlifts or rack pulls to target your lower back and traps.
    I have no Rowing machine at home. Can I Row with dumbbells?

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cvang View Post
    Yes
    325/300/425

THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jamaatalcomilla View Post
    you are at the bottom of mt everest 35000 ft to go good luck
    He looks alright from the pic
    rep for rep, pm with link

GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GymFreak25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes you can, http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...ntOverRow.html.

Originally Posted by GymFreak25 View Post
    Thank you guys. Guess I was wrong when I thought pull ups/ chin ups were a one compound hits all back muscles exercise

Thank you guys. Guess I was wrong when I thought pull ups/ chin ups were a one compound hits all back muscles exercise
    Well they do, but there primary target are the lats.