Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 1fast1 View Post
    nobody got played. the standard of living has also drastically changed. used to, a "livable wage" didn't include hi speed internet, hundreds of tv channels, the latest i-phone with expensive data plans, and at one point, even central heating and air.

so let me get this straight, now everyone wants to live like what would be considered straight up luxury in many other countries and work a poverty ass job making minimum wage to get that?! lol yeah, seems legit.

for the retards that have your point of view, my suggestion would be get out of your own country and see how tons and tons of other countries live as their norm. or, compare what life was like in 1950 and what it consisted of, then understand why a minimum wage was livable in said conditions.

negged.
    People can hardly afford to pay for food and gas. They definitely can't pay rent on 99% of places on a low wage. I'm about to graduate uni you dumb fuk obviously I'm not CEO status yet.

Life in 1950 was a time of prosperity and hopeful futures. I'm sure you've helped so many children in Africa son.

Fuk out this thread you closed minded closet ****.

Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's funny how the statist's mind has a problem with their own solution when you expand upon it.

Me: Why not make min. wage $1,000,000.00/hour?
    Statist: Because no one would have a job

It's the same principle. So next time you ask me 'Why shouldn't [glorified monkeys.... err McDonald's cashiers] make more?' Because a lot of people would lose their jobs. Not that automation isn't coming for them anyway (Which is, ultimately, a good thing).

Also, OP. If you were really 'too freaking smart' you'd have a full tuition to a good school and wouldn't have to worry about having a job during Uni. But you don't. You were probably a b-c student, with hardly anything 'great' to speak of in terms of athletics/clubs. You now attend an 'ok' school for some bullchit degree, and you have to sweat over money because you are unskilled and unexperienced, and will have several thousands of dollars looming over your head when you graduate.
    ⚓ SPERRY && POLOS CREW ⚓
    ♦ PREMED CREW ♦
    ♦ ALWAYS PICK ONE CREW ♦
    ♦ ATG OR BUST CREW ♦

Patriots | Roll Tide | Rousey

CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In response to your side note..,for the last 10 years, food has been going up real high in price. Some items 10 years ago were up to 6 times less than they are today (and better quality too).
    Even if they double the minimum wage, it will hardly account for the drastic increase in cost of food from the last 10-15 years.

Not on,y that, but watch the government raise the minimum wage which will then allow all business to further increase their prices, and at the same time, force more people to pay for obamacare since they will now have more gross income and will not be eligible for government assistance. That is the only reason they want to raise minimum wage...so they price people out of obamacare refunds.

xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ernie2Bert View Post
    It's funny how the statist's mind has a problem with their own solution when you expand upon it.

Me: Why not make min. wage $1,000,000.00/hour?
    Statist: Because no one would have a job

It's the same principle. So next time you ask me 'Why shouldn't [glorified monkeys.... err McDonald's cashiers] make more?' Because a lot of people would lose their jobs. Not that automation isn't coming for them anyway (Which is, ultimately, a good thing).

Also, OP. If you were really 'too freaking smart' you'd have a full tuition to a good school and wouldn't have to worry about having a job during Uni. But you don't. You were probably a b-c student, with hardly anything 'great' to speak of in terms of athletics/clubs. You now attend an 'ok' school for some bullchit degree, and you have to sweat over money because you are unskilled and unexperienced, and will have several thousands of dollars looming over your head when you graduate.
    I don't necessarily agree that minimum wage should be exorbitant, but you're a pretentious prick. Just because the kid doesn't have a full ride to college you assume all of that? Also, calling McDonalds employees "glorified monkeys"? You're a really classy guy, brah.

YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YOLOswag91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Jakes on you. Full tuition, scholarship on top, with a performance grant thrown in. Was at the top of my class and earned it.
    It's still not enough to pay rent, food, gas, etc. with a job. Everything is EXPENSIVE as fuk. We don't all have mama and daddy to feed us money.

See what happens when you assume? Someone is looking awfully stupid right about now.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    supply side economic theory is a dying dinosaur luckily

PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PLZGO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Awkwardcel View Post
    lol you stupid liberal

if you raise the minimum wage then where does all that money come from? the CEOs pockets? no, it comes from the increases in prices

there should be no law mandating a minimum wage
    and where does the money that goes into the CEO's pockets come from?

i'll answer for you: the taxpayer who subsidizes corporate welfare

brb $67 billion to AIG
    brb $45 billion to bank of america
    brb $45 billion to citigroup
    brb $25 billion to wells fargo
    brb $25 billion to chase

FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FckCarrots is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you can't get by with your sh*tty part time job you have to get two.

Oh, you are going to college and don't have the time? Guess what that means? It means you can't fkn afford to go to college. I like how society today gives college this magic aurora that makes it a necessity for life. A requirement for making a living.

You don't have to go to college You don't have to get a fkn degree. What you need to do is make money to support yourself. Get that crap job that nobody else wants but pays the more than livable wage.

Or you can do what many others have done in situations much worse than yours. They start a business and make a crap load of money in just a couple of years.
    Houston Rockets/Texans Crew
    Gig 'em Aggies!
    PC Master Race

xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000)
    These threads don't end well on the misc. The proletariat can't win here. If you work minimum wage you're a useless leech. if you collect welfare you're a leech. if you get into college it was because you're a minority. Pretty much unless you were born rich you're scum and don't deserve a living.

MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500)
    if you want to make actual money just start mowing lawns for $15.

I can finish most peoples front yard in about 20 minutes for $15.

I'm normally able to mow 3 yards in an hour.

Thats $45 an hour.

Originally Posted by FckCarrots View Post
    If you can't get by with your sh*tty part time job you have to get two.

Oh, you are going to college and don't have the time? Guess what that means? It means you can't fkn afford to go to college. I like how society today gives college this magic aurora that makes it a necessity for life. A requirement for making a living.

You don't have to go to college You don't have to get a fkn degree. What you need to do is make money to support yourself. Get that crap job that nobody else wants but pays the more than livable wage.

Or you can do what many others have done in situations much worse than yours. They start a business and make a crap load of money in just a couple of years.
    I've got a plan brah. Just fighting through the struggle. I'll be there soon.

I was set up to fail, and that's why I'll succeed.

Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To all you idiots who can't see the bigger picture

raising the minimum wage is literally a price floor

All it does is prevent person A and person B from entering an employment agreement because it isn't up to your "standards"

I wish to work a chill ass job at my buddy mike's law firm, however opening the door for people isn't worth it to mike at 10 dollars an hour. I'd be willing to work for 5 an hour but the law dictates that minimum wage must be met or no employment.

Wow revolutionary, protecting the poor alright.

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    40 years ago our living standards were a lot lower. The lower class of today lives 10x more comfortably than the middle class of the past.

People making minimum wage usually live on more than minimum wage. Keep in mind there are tax cuts + welfare + benefits when you're low income which can easily add $5k-10k to your "minimum wage" and make it an easily liveable wage. I don't think the wage gap studies take into account the government payouts for these poor *******s
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by xmikeman View Post
    These threads don't end well on the misc. The proletariat can't win here. Pretty much unless you were born rich you're scum and don't deserve a living.
    Misc logic. Spoiled children can never possibly understand.

anonymous
    there shouldn't be a minimum wage at all. singapore has it right

GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Awkwardcel View Post
    lol you stupid liberal

if you raise the minimum wage then where does all that money come from? the CEOs pockets? no, it comes from the increases in prices

there should be no law mandating a minimum wage
    places like mcdonalds can only raise the price so much though, before people decide it's not worth it for their chit quality food. plus they're continually raising their prices while making portions smaller anyways.

and if there was no minimum wage, EVERYONE would be unionized and hamburger cookers would be getting $15/hour anyways.

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whats that lassy? Op is a *******, huh?
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YOLOswag91 View Post
    Jakes on you. Full tuition, scholarship on top, with a performance grant thrown in. Was at the top of my class and earned it.
    It's still not enough to pay rent, food, gas, etc. with a job. Everything is EXPENSIVE as fuk. We don't all have mama and daddy to feed us money.

See what happens when you assume? Someone is looking awfully stupid right about now.
    That's good then. But, you are living above your needs.

Why do you need to pay rent? Doesn't you school offer housing? (If it doesn't at least offer housing, then you are doing it wrong. Either way, aid will usually cover non-campus housing).

How much could you possibly be spending on gas? Do you live in the middle of nowhere, or what? I can understand if you live in the middle of nowhere, but why the fukk would you be wasting any money on gas if you live in a decent sized town or city?

Eat top-ramen if you have to. You can get 10pcks for about $5 in my parts.

Either way you don't have a true 'full ride' if you don't have aid to cover your 'outside of school' expenses. Tuition is almost nothing in comparison to what a school really costs.

Also, don't have my mom or dad paying for my chit. I guarantee I've had to work a helluva lot harder for what I've got than you did.
    Originally Posted by xmikeman View Post
    I don't necessarily agree that minimum wage should be exorbitant, but you're a pretentious prick. Just because the kid doesn't have a full ride to college you assume all of that? Also, calling McDonalds employees "glorified monkeys"? You're a really classy guy, brah.
    You shouldn't be going to college if you can't afford it, or you can't get a full ride (Or near full ride). Whether or not this is 'nice', this is the reality. I can't stand 'Women's studies' grads who bich about their ~$200,000 in student debt. If your ec's/grades can't land you a (near) full ride, you don't belong in college.

And yes, hitting buttons on a screen is basically being a glorified monkey. Do you REALLY think they're labor is worth >$7.25, let alone >$5? Either way, automation is coming for them (Which is great - it'll force them into skilled labor, which is something the US is seriously lacking in)
    ⚓ SPERRY && POLOS CREW ⚓
    ♦ PREMED CREW ♦
    ♦ ALWAYS PICK ONE CREW ♦
    ♦ ATG OR BUST CREW ♦

Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nobleneckbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    supply side economic theory is a dying dinosaur luckily
    I doubt you've taken an Econ class in your life

GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    40 years ago our living standards were a lot lower. The lower class of today lives 10x more comfortably than the middle class of the past.

People making minimum wage usually live on more than minimum wage. Keep in mind there are tax cuts + welfare + benefits when you're low income which can easily add $5k-10k to your "minimum wage" and make it an easily liveable wage. I don't think the wage gap studies take into account the government payouts for these poor *******s
    wut? 40 years ago my great grandfather bought a big house on a huge property while working as a brick layer. my grandmother didn't even finish highschool and bought a house working as a secretary.

you think someone renting a studio with 3 room mates has a better quality of life because they have an iphone?

Originally Posted by GFinaComa View Post
    wut? 40 years ago my great grandfather bought a big house on a huge property while working as a brick layer. my grandmother didn't even finish highschool and bought a house working as a secretary.
    Bricklayer is skilled labor.

Just a few decades ago, most people didn't have: refrigerators, cell phones, computers, multiple cars, ac/heating, dishwashers, laundry machines, etc. The list goes on.
    ⚓ SPERRY && POLOS CREW ⚓
    ♦ PREMED CREW ♦
    ♦ ALWAYS PICK ONE CREW ♦
    ♦ ATG OR BUST CREW ♦

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is right. LOL at idiots who don't understand this, nobody is asking for a wage increase, they just want the same value they were supposed to be getting in the first place

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bricklayer is skilled labor.

Just a few decades ago, most people didn't have: refrigerators, cell phones, computers, multiple cars, ac/heating, dishwashers, laundry machines, etc. The list goes on.
    thats because the technology wasn't there, but I guarantee they were mostly in more stable financial situations back then. Pretty much anyone who had a job could afford a comfortable lifestyle. not even close to true anymore, the average person can barely get a house

You shouldn't be going to college if you can't afford it, or you can't get a full ride (Or near full ride). Whether or not this is 'nice', this is the reality. I can't stand 'Women's studies' grads who bich about their ~$200,000 in student debt. If your ec's/grades can't land you a (near) full ride, you don't belong in college.

And yes, hitting buttons on a screen is basically being a glorified monkey. Do you REALLY think they're labor is worth >$7.25, let alone >$5? Either way, automation is coming for them (Which is great - it'll force them into skilled labor, which is something the US is seriously lacking in)
    People like you perpetuate that cancerous "Us vs Them" attitude that will only lead to trouble. If college is only for those who get 4.0 GPAs or have parents with 200K sitting in the bank what are kids supposed to do? Minimum wage jobs are usually what's available to a non-graduate unless they know somebody.

You're a dickhead even for misc standards

Why do you need to pay rent? Doesn't you school offer housing? (If it doesn't at least offer housing, then you are doing it wrong. Either way, aid will usually cover non-campus housing).

How much could you possibly be spending on gas? Do you live in the middle of nowhere, or what? I can understand if you live in the middle of nowhere, but why the fukk would you be wasting any money on gas if you live in a decent sized town or city?
    School offers housing in a filth infested complex that I used to live in. Charges more than many apartment complexes. They screwed me out of the discount I was suppose to have and almost had to lawyer up to get out of the place. Was a bad situation. Place was drug ridden too. Management not even once.

Pay rent with the person I stay with now. Live about 20 minutes away driving distance. High traffic. City isn't set up for biking or walking anyway. It's just not possible.

Originally Posted by lexbishop View Post
    You are wrong in every way shape and form. Nothing you said has a bearing in reality.

Why?
    Because:

-Everytime the standard of living changes, so does the requirement for the standard of living.
    -What was once luxury is now a requirement for current generations.
    -You cannot survive without the internet anymore.
    -You need it for cheap purchases, fast information, job applications, hell just about everything.
    having personal home internet access IS a luxury. basic internet access though is free, its called a library

Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tehcelltech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The largest rise in living standards in US history occurred when there was no minimum wage in place...
    Raw
    Bench 385
    Squat 445 to parallel
    Deadlift 525

4doorsmorewhores crew
    antiped0 action
    anticommie action

UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100) UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100) UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100) UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100) UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100) UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100) UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100) UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100) UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100) UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100) UFukingRetard is not very well liked. (-100)

Eat top-ramen if you have to. You can get 10pcks for about $5 in my parts.

Either way you don't have a true 'full ride' if you don't have aid to cover your 'outside of school' expenses. Tuition is almost nothing in comparison to what a school really costs.

Also, don't have my mom or dad paying for my chit. I guarantee I've had to work a helluva lot harder for what I've got than you did.

Let me get this straight...

OP should be working 5 jobs while going to school, eat sparingly, cut down on gas and other necessities, while corporate profits are at an all time high? While taxpayer money was used to bail out dozens of banks whose same CEO's are receiving record setting salaries and bonuses?

Are you fuking kidding me right now? Are you that retarded?

Can't wait until 20 years down the line when everything is automated and we pay for 80% of the country for welfare and housing costs. I bet you'd be more willing to pay people welfare to sit home and do nothing versus increase minimum wage and have them do at least something to keep them off the streets. There's ethics. You can't just lay people off and ditch them. You're gonna have to pay for them one way or another: Either pay higher prices to keep them working or pay higher taxes to keep them fed and housed via government assistance programs.

Pick one, you blithering faggot.

You are wrong in every way shape and form. Nothing you said has a bearing in reality.

Why?
    Because:

-Everytime the standard of living changes, so does the requirement for the standard of living.
    -You need it for cheap purchases, fast information, job applications, hell just about everything.

Unless you are already established, anyone who considers internet a luxury in the US is already forced into sucking the government tit or close to it. If you do not have internet, you are probably poor and broke.

You are spreading inaccurate, worthless mistruths. You are acting like a spoiled entitled rich kid with no brain who just follows what others have told him. You are telling people to try learning something, but you are displaying that you are incapable of doing the same yourself.

Learn something.
    Thank you. He is one of the biggest idiots I've seen here. Know plenty of spoiled rich kids that don't even work with his mindset in real life.

Why?
    Because:

Unless you are already established, anyone who considers internet a luxury in the US is already forced into sucking the government tit or close to it. If you do not have internet, you are probably poor and broke.

You are spreading inaccurate, worthless mistruths. You are acting like a spoiled entitled rich kid with no brain who just follows what others have told him. You are telling people to try learning something, but you are displaying that you are incapable of doing the same yourself.

Learn something.
    The only people who are 'spoiled kids' are the ones who believe that luxuries are now a requirement for living. Do you need a cell phone to live? What about AC/Heating? What about a car?

And lol @ you 'needing' internet. You need cheap purchases, fast information, and online applications? Either way, you can get that for free at the library if you are really on a limited income. The only standard of living that exists is the scientific one - if you can physically live, you are meeting the standard of living.
    ⚓ SPERRY && POLOS CREW ⚓
    ♦ PREMED CREW ♦
    ♦ ALWAYS PICK ONE CREW ♦
    ♦ ATG OR BUST CREW ♦