KoRnDewd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

could you please tell me if this is right?

hi i am on whey protein, creatine, and glutamine.
    i work out 6 days a week
    and run 5 miles every night

does this sound right

5g creatine before work out

then

5g creatine, 5g glutamine, and the whey powder after work out?

is it ok to mix all of those in one shake?

also since i run should i take the glutamine after running instead of after work out or both after work out AND after running? i just need to clear this up please. thank u so much in advanced

Mike

please anyone? i dont want to waste supplements or to hurt my body please can u help me real quick?

also, when should i take this? http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/chrompic.html

when i wake up with my multi vitamin? or pre work out? or post work out?

thanks

Mike

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do a search
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

i did to no avail

Nsruffryder34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not to be a ass....but I just did a search on this for you and 20 pages of info came. Just search fo each supplement one by one and you will get an answer. Personally I think glutamine is a waste of money anyway..and that chromo that your getting from boybuilding.com probably is a waste too.
    What kind of protein and creatne are you taking.
    My first thought is tat you ar definetly over training...especially with all the running you do. I found it very very hard to put on muscle when I ran as much as you do for cross country in college.
    Get your training and diet down, before your supplements.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by KoRnDewd
    i did to no avail
    Really!?

Well then go read the board rules and don't post again until you can follow them.

Lonny says

wow such a friendly board, i just went to another board and 3 guys helped me in 5 min. thanks for ur time though guys i really apprciate it! u may have to realise some people dont have time to search and read up on stuff.

nightop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nsruffryder34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wht you need to understand is that some of us dont have time to do ll the work for you, you should only post a quetion after you have done all your homework and still cant find it.....otherwise the same questions woule be posted 10000's of times.

please excuse me for my rudeness and just plain nasty ass attitude post. i was in a bad mood earlier and shouldnt have shown it in my post or taken it out on you all. i am really sorry and hope i am still welcome at this forums. please forgive my stupidity. have a good night everyone!

please excuse me for my rudeness and just plain nasty ass attitude post. i was in a bad mood earlier and shouldnt have shown it in my post or taken it out on you all. i am really sorry and hope i am still welcome at this forums. please forgive my stupidity. have a good night everyone!
    All that some of us asked is that you read the stickies at the top.

People get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. Your are not the first to ask those exact questions. I can say that they have easily been asked over 100 times already by different people. In fact, if you had read the stickies at the top titled "All Members Read" you would have had everything you wanted to know.

Heres a link to that thread which should explain everything you need to know as to your present questions and also for future use of this forum.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=102687

Lonny says

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are welcome here; there is a wealth of information here to help you. If you can't find the answer to a question by reading the FAQs or Stickys, or by using the seach button, then by all means feel free to ask me or anyone else here for help.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: could you please tell me if this is right?

i work out 6 days a week
    No supplement will save you from that sort of schedule
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    maybe a little juice would help, but that's a different forum
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005, R.I.P.)

Milk is for babies, when you grow up you've got to be a man and drink beer. - Arnold

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight. - Ronnie Coleman

The iron is always there for you. Friends may come and go, fads may come and go, almost everything comes and goes. But 200 lbs is 200 lbs. Henry Rollins

Re: Re: could you please tell me if this is right?

Originally posted by D&G
    No supplement will save you from that sort of schedule
    Im not trying to get big like all you guys. im just trying to get in better shape. i have quit a bit of fat in stomach and sides. i just want to get my 6 pack in shape and then build up my muscles a little. i dont want to be big, just lean and cut. i thinks its cool how most of you on this forum are huge and stuff but thats not wat i want to look like, no offense to any of you

AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexPSU will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: could you please tell me if this is right?

i work out 6 days a week
    Mike
    Here's a novel idea, don't run so damn much.
    I was thirsty for everything, blood wasn't my style.

Originally posted by AlexPSU
    Kind of hard not to run alot when your an Infantryman :P

ATL-Mesomorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally posted by AlexPSU

I talked to this dude, and he is going to Ranger school. I was a marine back in the day, infantry also, and we ran every day of the week. He doesn't want a lot of size, so running that much is not going to hurt him. This is a different world, and it's all about endurance. As it is now, I run 5 days a week and I manage to keep on size by eating like a horse. It is possible, it just takes a lot of work...
    I was going to buy a copy of The Power of Positive Thinking, and then I thought: "What good would that do?"