Closed Thread
Page 109 of 302 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 9049
    DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Registered Sex Offender blackbull2k13's Avatar
    blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^ Seems attractive and quirky, lets see if you can keep up the conversation when you run out of misc lines. You can do it brah

Originally Posted by gamer2K12365 View Post
    I live vicariously through you guys, being of the ugly crew & not having great photos. Had to delete my Tinder but have been lurking since Part IV.

I might get negged for this, but it was a bit funny to see PowerBabie or the lifter girl's matches. They're cute or whatnot, but are definitely not top tier females. But they ONLY match top tier guys. I suppose most girls on Tinder do the same...I think the top 20% of guys on Tinder have about 80% of all the matches..And then the non top-tier girls complain that guys on Tinder are jerks and only want sex and have no conversation skills. And say that Tinder is the worse app ever and they wanna delete. They just don't care about you! LOL! I bet they are way more attentive to the really hot girls who match them.
    If avg girls matched avg guys, Tinder would be a much better experience.

Also, I really miss part IV when people would post their top matches...Can some aesthetic bros post their top 10/16 whatever matches? Or just post some of the most forward stuff some girls have sent them. I just wanna see what life is like for aesthetic guys on Tinder.
    They have vaginas, online dating is a vaginas market. No matter how a female looks she is going to get a good dose of vitamin D by Goku69 or BrawnySwoleman or some other guy. They are well aware of this fact and don't feel the need to settle for anything less then the top tier. Women are barraged on online dating sites and apps which is why they all have an inflated egos. So reasonably attractive girls will match with the hottest dudes because online dating is heavily geared in their favor.

Just do what I do...be the best looking guy on Tinder and stop trying to get people to post masturbation material for you
    Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer: there is nobility in preserving it coolly and proudly through long youth, until at last, in the ripeness of instinct and discretion, it can be safely exchanged for fidelity and happiness

No Drinking/No Drugs Crew
    Formerly over 350 lbs Crew

beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000) beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000) beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000) beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000) beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000) beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000) beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000) beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000) beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000) beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000) beepjeep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really want to slay this bish help me out bros

Opened with autocorrect line
    talked a bit
    Her: idk I felt it was too flirty but I'm glad you liked it I could change it back I guess (referring to me complimenting a picture of her she removed - "****ing hot")
    Me: Too flirty? I've seen some girls write "swipe" "right" on each of their tits
    Her: Hahaah that domes more like desperate

What do...? Really wanna dice this 18 y/o but don't know where to go from here

Originally Posted by Phoenix9369 View Post
    10-15 and that'll bring some LI matches.
    NYC bruh ITT and always down to misc meet ups.
    Yes homo.
    I'll be moving to around 3rd & Green (near NYU Stern) for a month in about 2 weeks. What is the best Tinder slay radius?

coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Guys, I want some straight up advice from you guys. I've got this app just yesterday.
    I've swiped right on at least 150 girls, and I've only gotten 3 matches. Its been more than 24 hours, but others on this forum have got way more matches within that timeframe.
    I'm curious to know if I am doing something wrong? Is it the pictures? Or the bio? I uploaded the pictures that I use on my profile. The first 3 Pictures are the ones I use for my profile from 1 to 3.

The other pictures are ones that I might use if you guys think it will get me more matches.

I appreciate honesty here.

Thanks.

DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000) DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000) DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000) DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000) DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000) DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000) DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000) DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000) DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000) DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000) DBRIE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by coldpulse View Post
    Hey Guys, I want some straight up advice from you guys. I've got this app just yesterday.
    I've swiped right on at least 150 girls, and I've only gotten 3 matches. Its been more than 24 hours, but others on this forum have got way more matches within that timeframe.
    I'm curious to know if I am doing something wrong? Is it the pictures? Or the bio? I uploaded the pictures that I use on my profile. The first 3 Pictures are the ones I use for my profile from 1 to 3.

The other pictures are ones that I might use if you guys think it will get me more matches.

Thanks.
    Mate you need some more pictures with other people. Seriously you can't have the majority of your pictures being by yourself and looking awkward as fuk. Get your main one with you and a few guy friends and the others with you in social situations.

DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blackbull2k13 View Post
    ^^^ Seems attractive and quirky, lets see if you can keep up the conversation when you run out of misc lines. You can do it brah

They have vaginas, online dating is a vaginas market. No matter how a female looks she is going to get a good dose of vitamin D by Goku69 or BrawnySwoleman or some other guy. They are well aware of this fact and don't feel the need to settle for anything less then the top tier. Women are barraged on online dating sites and apps which is why they all have an inflated egos. So reasonably attractive girls will match with the hottest dudes because online dating is heavily geared in their favor.

Just do what I do...be the best looking guy on Tinder and stop trying to get people to post masturbation material for you
    bish went cold on me :/

lol u srs dale? why u matching me with males autolike?!

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by beepjeep View Post
    I'll be moving to around 3rd & Green (near NYU Stern) for a month in about 2 weeks. What is the best Tinder slay radius?
    Innnnn for misx shenanigans
    Try a 10 mile radius and spoof to 34ths at and 5th Ave

Boom

Originally Posted by luntao1 View Post
    Brah, alot of white girls and latinas have asian fever. Sheit, I was insecure about my looks and being asian until tindering in NYC.

Now, I know I'm a hot asian manlet. LOL
    TFW when white chicks are not 100% into Spanish dudes... :/
    * LEO
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews ever)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain
    https://ngl.link/stevexmachina

TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beepjeep View Post

Midtown, 5-mile radius is best of both worlds: snobby uptown bishes and trendy downtown chicks.

I'm in the Village on 3-mile radius and pick up tons of Brooklyn/Hoboken matches which is no bueno if you're looking to instasmash.

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheMiscHatesHim View Post
    Midtown, 5-mile radius is best of both worlds: snobby uptown bishes and trendy downtown chicks.

I'm in the Village on 3-mile radius and pick up tons of Brooklyn/Hoboken matches which is no bueno if you're looking to instasmash.
    Mirin NYC crew. I was there during christmas, so many hbb around. Will go back/10

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by miscHelix View Post
    Mirin NYC crew. I was there during christmas, so many hbb around. Will go back/10
    You know I got you
    * LEO
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews ever)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain
    https://ngl.link/stevexmachina

Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baller323 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Guys
    Use pic 4 as your main and pic one as second. Delete the awkward looking ones. You are decent looking (no homer) And delete bio, just list your height. Bios don't matter much.

Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Guys, I want some straight up advice from you guys.
    It's not necessarily the being alone in the pictures which is hurting you. You tend to have a nervous look on your face which definitely won't be moistening many panties. You need to look confident in every picture, like you know you're the chit. Also try not to have too many pictures of you doing the same pose. If you take IDELs profile as an example in none of the pictures is he necessarily posing for the camera. It's more like you caught him in the middle of something and took a quick snap.

Work on your facial expression/body language and composition of your pictures and you're gonna make it brah.
    Last edited by Lateefj; 05-22-2014 at 02:00 PM.

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your crazy is showing...

InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InfiniteRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    Your crazy is showing...

do bitches this that tinder is a great place to do that?

rip papa of a slut.

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blackbull2k13 View Post

They have vaginas, online dating is a vaginas market. No matter how a female looks she is going to get a good dose of vitamin D by Goku69 or BrawnySwoleman or some other guy. They are well aware of this fact and don't feel the need to settle for anything less then the top tier.

Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    Your crazy is showing...
    strong use of R.I.Ps in online dating profile

InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey guys.

So just need some quick opinions on my profile, i get a few new potential pics just now and wondered if i should add any to my profile / swap any for them or if they are all trash? Again im not smiling and look like ill kill you, deal with it, i cant smile on demand.

Current profile (DONT QUOTE)
    REMOVED NOW!

New Pics (DONT EMBEDD THESE) I have a feeling they are probably all trash...
    GONE I KNOW WHAT TO CHANGE CHEERS!

Cheers guys! reps for help if your not on spread...
    Last edited by InfernoUk; 05-22-2014 at 02:31 PM.

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So were messages sent yesterday while tinder was messed up lost forever, or did they show up later on once they got it fixed?

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Too lazy to talk to matches crew. I'd rather work, lift, or sleep. Not gonna make it brahs. Srs.

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Guys, I want some straight up advice from you guys. I've got this app just yesterday. f
    Read (& follow) the advice that was given to you in the past few days the last time you posted your info. It doesn't look like you've changed much, if anything.

luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luntao1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thanks.
    Brah, you look like 40. Dress your age.

On the side note: Created a new ******** and tinder - fake gps LA. One topless pic. I'll see how that works out before going to the real territory.

Originally Posted by InfernoUk View Post
    hey guys.

So just need some quick opinions on my profile

New Pics (DONT EMBEDD THESE) I have a feeling they are probably all trash...
    I'd go with first one (outside) you have a kind of blank expression in the other two. In the first one you've got a bit of the hardman look going on, I'm sure the bishes will appreciate. Also the lighting and overall quality of the photograph are much better in that one.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    was just thinking about how dope it would be if you were a chick on tinder cuz you could use dudes for free dinner everday.

InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lateefj View Post
    I'd go with first one (outside) you have a kind of blank expression in the other two. In the first one you've got a bit of the hardman look going on, I'm sure the bishes will appreciate. Also the lighting and overall quality of the photograph are much better in that one.
    cheers, i had the same thought and am just editing a few more pics from outside that are better (im mid way chewing gum there hence messed up jaw) will have links in a sec!

edit: other options...
    http://i.imgur.com/dbGEAFw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/8grVcV8.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/hf5w8dg.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ZUluU12.jpg

my eyes always looks so retarded, smh.

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    was just thinking about how dope it would be if you were a chick on tinder cuz you could use dudes for free dinner every day.
    The way that isn't even an exaggeration in the slightest

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks.

Are you using it in Vancouver?I'm in Vancouver as well. If I can be totally honest, you're standing quite awkwardly in all pictures (except the first).

Just switched to Kopenhagen, wtf is everyone in Denmark good looking? IDEL pls
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey guys.

So just need some quick opinions on my profile, i get a few new potential pics just now and wondered if i should add any to my profile / swap any for them or if they are all trash? Again im not smiling and look like ill kill you, deal with it, i cant smile on demand.

Cheers guys! reps for help if your not on spread...
    The last one in the current profile should be your main pic

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    The last one in the current profile should be your main pic
    the never ending debate on last pic first or first pic last, everyone has an opinion and i dont know what to do. The current primary has a slight smile (best i can manage) and looks more welcoming so i assumed its better...

the never ending debate on last pic first or first pic last, everyone has an opinion and i dont know what to do. The current primary has a slight smile (best i can manage) and looks more welcoming so i assumed its better...
    Trust me bro, smile doesn't really matter as much in first pic.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Closed Thread
Page 109 of 302 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast