Closed Thread
Page 279 of 302 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,370 of 9049
    Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by saligia View Post
    D'oh! Apparently pr0n, beer, & strippers was not the correct response... <chuckle> Silly whippersnappers. Next!
    Response to what? Sounds pretty correct to me :P

Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

strong convo from yesterday
    her: haha where are you?
    her: give a sign when the sweaters will be ready!
    me: sweaters will take bout tree fiddy to complete
    her: in 3 years I'll get wrinkles

isn't going anywhere but I lol'd

anyway now I found out what's the point of constantly autoliking 400 people, getting 30 matches, holding simultaneous convos, then getting 10 numbers out of those convos and not having time to keep up the convos over whatsapp. just sent around "how spontaneous are you? " to all the acquired numbers in my town and got some very interesting and thirsty responses. I was already starting to think "what's the point of getting all these numbers?" but now I've been reminded again why. also, strangely enough, awared some acquaintances about tinder and that sweater line. they were just about taking notes like from a professor haha. misc routines seem like magic to normal hi/hey people

nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i got the gps to work but it won't let me get any matches to swipe from different areas such as miami or las vegas... anyone know how to fix this?
    ++ Positive Crew++

Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Uwotm8? Notsureifsrs

Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    big black king oonomaki makimbe kek, but first dear sir you have to provide your account number to receive the large sum of 10 million dollars

PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PovertyNWizdom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lateefj View Post
    Uwotm8? Notsureifsrs

uhmmmmmm
    stuck in the ruby classic era

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PowerBarbie View Post
    What's a good line to start up a convo again if you haven't actually chatted at all since matching ages ago, or the convo died and there's been no chat for awhile.. I have a huge amount of matches I want to do a clean out of, and thought I'd send one generic line to all of them, see what responses I get and chat/delete accordingly
    "Come over."
    Could have been a slayer.

chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    someone aware me on countries that take a disliking to Aussies.
    going around Europe atm, and i think i heard Italians don't like strayans
    Austin proud

loving it

nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nMegas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Uwotm8? Notsureifsrs
    send her over to me
    ++ Positive Crew++

C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    in on this, i recently got the gps spoof and went into central LA, holy chit i got 500 matches over night. Trolling most of them but there are some legit hotties. Using this opener and seeing if i can turn it round after the obviously get mad. This girls down for meeting lmao.

ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got number from qt3.14, now texting her. I was dead tired so I tell her I'm off to bed & that she shouldn't dream of me.

She texts me back this morning with 'haha you wish', to which I respond: 'come on just admit you're head over heels with me'. She goes 'haha so are you', my response: 'I'm not that easy' & then she hits me with 'neither am I haha'

Wut do lol. I know it's a **** test. I thought about going with 'good bc I like a challenge', but that seems beta as ****. Maybe 'I like the fact that you're open to a challenge'?

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Finally a fkin match. Took me like 100 swipes
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

Originally Posted by chorus View Post
    someone aware me on countries that take a disliking to Aussies.
    going around Europe atm, and i think i heard Italians don't like strayans
    no one outside US, UK and Australia knows anything about aussies. 100% srs

Originally Posted by ScudBro View Post
    Got number from qt3.14, now texting her. I was dead tired so I tell her I'm off to bed & that she shouldn't dream of me.

She texts me back this morning with 'haha you wish', to which I respond: 'come on just admit you're head over heels with me'. She goes 'haha so are you', my response: 'I'm not that easy' & then she hits me with 'neither am I haha'

Wut do lol. I know it's a **** test. I thought about going with 'good bc I like a challenge', but that seems beta as ****. Maybe 'I like the fact that you're open to a challenge'?
    Your first option isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. You're right, it is a chit test but you don't need to dazzle her with something amazing you only need to make it clear that you're not affected by it. If you want something extra on top of "i like a challenge" you could mention that there are alternative, much easier ways to get laid.

ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000) ScudBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your first option isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. You're right, it is a chit test but you don't need to dazzle her with something amazing you only need to make it clear that you're not affected by it. If you want something extra on top of "i like a challenge" you could mention that there are alternative, much easier ways to get laid.
    Yeah went with the first one anyway. This chick man.. Hit it off well, then momentarily ****ed it up real bad, threw a Hail Mary ('how long have you been on here? -2 months.. -oh dang you'll have a lot of work to do -what do you mean? -letting all those guys know you found your knight in shining armor ). She responded real well to that & number closed me a couple of minutes later.

DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow just got my first catfish....

'girl' gives me her number which I text and then some ******* calls me talking chit. I'm just like whatever ******* I'm blocking you now and hung up. Then one of his friends tried to call which I denied.

Strong lives I swear. I actually feel sorry for someone with so little going for them they get a kick out of that.
    ~52 books in 52 weeks CREW~
    ~Libertarian CREW~
    ~Actually lifts CREW~

live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Misc all of u go get a cat pic cause it will get u opened more!

Also someone tell me how to respond to chick opening me with:

'Can i trade in those 100 bonus points (said on profile hit me up with something more then hi and get 100 bonus points that can be traded in for wishes) for your cat'.

Ps cat not mine lol

Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by zaesthetics View Post
    germanbrah reporting in, yesterday was success

This bish came by to my place, watched a movie, smashed, sent her home after

[im]http://i.imgur.com/qn2V4eC.jpg[/img]

wanted to go to bed when another tinder sloot texted, acquired a ton of nudes (about 30 or so), will smash anytime this week

[ig]http://i.imgur.com/ZBOfY42.jpg[/img]

we're all going to make it <3
    Dem pics......

DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50) DuckvonDyke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by live007 View Post
    Misc all of u go get a cat pic cause it will get u opened more!

Also someone tell me how to respond to chick opening me with:

'Can i trade in those 100 bonus points (said on profile hit me up with something more then hi and get 100 bonus points that can be traded in for wishes) for your cat'.

Ps cat not mine lol
    "You can exchange your 100 points for a classy date off the doller menu at mcdonalds or you can trade it for the chance to interview for the little spoon position. Which would you like?".

Srs 90% of it you can just string together misc copy pastas and do a little fluff talk in between to figure out logistics etc...
    ~52 books in 52 weeks CREW~
    ~Libertarian CREW~
    ~Actually lifts CREW~

Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Koroziac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Uwotm8? Notsureifsrs

[IM]http://i.imgur.com/8Y62Gry.jpg?2[/IMG]
    I don't even....

conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) conn1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

wanted to go to bed when another tinder sloot texted, acquired a ton of nudes (about 30 or so), will smash anytime this week

strong engagement ring

zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Koroziac View Post
    Dem pics......
    have some more:

smashed:

will smash later probably:

Originally Posted by conn1994 View Post
    strong engagement ring
    she's defiantly not engaged

Ffs asked the bitch for a spoon pic,

she goes: hahahaha wtf, no you're not getting a spoon pic, why do you want a pic
    I answer: just to make sure you're not some balding 50 year old Indian creep. Clock's ticking Apu.

She proceeds to send me a duck face selfie of half of her face, with Instagram filter

Fuark don't know if I should answer with sth or just block her all together

Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baghdadassup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anyone have the "I can be a supreme gentleman... give you jacket when cold (don't know how it goes exactly)" copy pasta for measlies

[img]http://i.imgur.com/qn2V4eC.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZBOfY42.jpg

InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey guys

Was having a conversation on best way to be using tinder and thought id ask opinion before i get into it again.

So i always used to swipe all right, block whales, open everyone and end up with way too many numbers = loose all the girls because i didnt have time to ∂eal with that many.

But selective swiping takes too long to ©et through everyone when they may not even match you...

so the idea is to run auto liker locally, get in every girls queue and block as required, but then only open 2-3 of them a week and leave the rest of the matches sitting there...anyone got any experience with auto liking locally and leaving them all sitting unmessaged for up to weeks until your free to meet someone? I can imagine a girl blo/ resenting you for not messaging and she might just open you with some **** and ruin it...

Cheers for any thoughts!

LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just remade my tinder with this as my profile pic.

Autoliker is going slow as fuk! Is it because of the new update?

DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LaxinAround View Post
    Just remade my tinder with this as my profile pic.

Autoliker is going slow as fuk! Is it because of the new update?
    sloots gonna be queuing up

hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is there a way to use pics that are not on your ********? because i don't have shirtless pics on FB
    south florida crew

DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50) DolfenEssence will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can't get auto liker on android to work now with this new tinder update? wtf

the location map just stays blank, stupid thing
    Last edited by DolfenEssence; 06-07-2014 at 06:10 AM.

Closed Thread