Closed Thread
Page 231 of 302 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,930 of 9049
    vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where did I go wrong brahs? She stopped replying. Was it too boring?
    FA so my text game is poor.
    http://imgur.com/a/OI1mZ

JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by miscingout View Post
    trying really hard....thats your problem. You're letting these bishes get to you instead of passing their little tests. Be playful and stop being so serious. This isn't a business transaction.
    I don't think you understand what I'm dealing with... The first girl said that, then I played her game, then she said it again, and I played her game some more, then she said it again and I was like f*k this kunt. Second girl I just told I wasn't interested as soon as she said it. Total waste of time. If a girl says this to you, you might as well just block her. Reality check, bro. These chicks think they're princesses and you're a court jester.

This sh!t isn't fun. It's WORK. It IS a business transaction. The fun part is the pay-off, which several of us aren't getting. It's like working a hard as fuk and tedious job for free. I already have experience and don't need any more practice. What I need is a girl whose actions match her words.

Lol at this chick saying "come over," then when I ask for her address she takes forever to respond and says, "I'm not as horny now and I'll be even less horny when you get here. What are you doing tomorrow? Would you like to grab drinks" Lmao what?
    Last edited by JHCL1990; 06-02-2014 at 07:59 PM.

OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vst145 View Post
    Too many questions. Make some bold statements brah

bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So i delete tinder and reactivated to get the matches flowing again. after a couple hours got 80 matches in a 10 mile radious. no way id drive further then that for a chick so yeah. anyways only about 5 of them are girls id actually bother chilling with.

Probably the best one i got matched with, she flirted for a bit then got to boring one word responses multiple times so i just stopped lol it seems this is the case alot with young and hot girls. they come on flirty then it fizzles out. tho id say shes only about an 8, nothing too special

Girl #2 i matched a couple days ago she was saying how hot i was flirted with her a bit got her # and this is how far our text exchange has got:

It seems girls actually talk more on tinder, then they do via text. Atleast the younger one. Plenty of my hot girl friends tell me they barely even text anymore (instagram, twitter, tumblr addicts)

Girl #3 is the chick who was down to goto a movie, but i tried to get her to come str8 over n she didnt want to after already saying she would for like 3 days and planning everything out. pissed me off so i just said **** it lol (chick on left)

Girl #4 is 9/10 dime piece. perfect ghetto booty with thin body and works out. so hot but lives an hour away. however we literally text 24/7 and she wants to come see me so we'll see (ive heard things like this many times)

I have a girl #5 that asked ME out for dinner two weeks ago, said we'd make plans this week but is now ignoring. This seems to happen alot also lol Shes too hot and im too depressed bout her to post rofl

And last but not least, my avatar uncensored (i will take it down soon so dont quote)

P.S. Here's a double set of hot jugs i saw while tindering lol

cliffs

- hot bitches suck and will most likely flop

EDIT: also forgot to mention i matched a chick who lives literally around the corner. lives on the street that i live off of. could be good and bad. tinder cock blocked me tho she messaged me back and on my iphone i never got it but then on bluestacks i saw it im like wtf? still never came thru on my iphone and bitch is prolly in bed now
    Last edited by bullockss; 06-03-2014 at 05:18 PM.

The Brave Little Toaster miscingout's Avatar
    miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JHCL1990 View Post
    I don't think you understand what I'm dealing with... The first girl said that, then I played her game, then she said it again, and I played her game some more, then she said it again and I was like f*k this kunt. Second girl I just told I wasn't interested as soon as she said it. Total waste of time. If a girl says this to you, you might as well just block her. Reality check, bro. These chicks think they're princesses and you're a court jester.

This sh!t isn't fun. It's WORK. It IS a business transaction. The fun part is the pay-off, which several of us aren't getting. It's like working a hard as fuk and tedious job for free. I already have experience and don't need any more practice. What I need is a girl whose actions match her words.

Lol at this chick saying "come over," then when I ask for her address she takes forever to respond and says, "I'm not as horny now and I'll be even less horny when you get here. What are you doing tomorrow? Would you like to grab drinks" Lmao what?
    I'm from your area and have no problem...don't play their game, don't let them get to you, don't be too pushy...the way to go about it is being fun, cheeky and make sure you standout. Don't push for sex or digits. That will come later. Focus on creating a fun, playful convo so they know you're normal and have a personality. Don't let a previous failed conversation affect the next one.

bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JHCL1990 View Post

If you come across to chicks anything like you come across in your messages on here I can see why you aren't getting laid on tinder. You sound like you're mad at the world because these chicks aren't dropping their panties for you instantly without you using any solid game on them.

Plenty of guys on here are having great results myself included. Stop blaming the chicks you're talking to and figure out a way to not make the same mistakes you're already making.

NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50) NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50) NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50) NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50) NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50) NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50) NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50) NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50) NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50) NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50) NyamiNyami will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lejosiah View Post
    Keep the original setup but take off the last picture of you in bed. That first shirtless pic is a winner. Face is looking good and body's looking even better, keep it. Don't make that suit pic your main.

UK girls are the easiest. After spoofing a bit, no other place has had girls that opened me that much (lots of dirty openers too) and have been so fast to let nudes fly. UK dudes don't realize how easy they have it. Australia has better quality though.
    Not a single match with the suit/face pic, though will wait till I drive into town as I have swiped/plundered the local area with the shirtless pic, Will be good to see what this change makes.
    Guess il be spoofing back to London soon

The Brave Little Toaster miscingout's Avatar
    miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by vst145 View Post
    wasn't terrible, but you were too agreeable.

"I was thinking ringpops but your idea is better."

Don't say that - suggest a better idea.

"A sign that I'm far away" - She's being cheeky. This is your turn to be cheeky right back and prove that you can go toe to toe with her. Instead, you agree with her and the rest of the conversation is without any sexual undertone aka excitement. To her, you seem like a guy that would crumble into whatever she wants - not a guy that's going to take control and show her a good time.

LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Das not it mane, hate condoms

adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000) adm1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so hold me brahs. i am falling for my tinderella. hung out fri and she actually hit me up sat and yesterday and today. grabbed my hand walking and then later my dink during the movie. dem feels of wanting to shoot my firemen all over her face but cant because i would date here. such is the life.
    #BOSOX
    #UppityNegroCrew
    #love chubby girls with big teddies crew
    #misc snapchat & instagram crew: russllerbrah

JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by miscingout View Post
    I'm from your area and have no problem...don't play their game, don't let them get to you, don't be too pushy...the way to go about it is being fun, cheeky and make sure you standout. Don't push for sex or digits. That will come later. Focus on creating a fun, playful convo so they know you're normal and have a personality. Don't let a previous failed conversation affect the next one.
    Where do you live?

awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) awwchit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    been talking to this girl who is far as fuark-- 90 miles. have no idea how we matched. we hit it off instantly tho

now sure where to take this now. she's catching on that im losing interest

idk brahs my replies are getting few and far between.

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK, I officially feel sorry for some of you gents. I know of a whopping 2 gals who use this app (or at least admit to it). One of them apparently sets up plans to meet guys and then never shows up. Repeatedly. She did this to 5 different people last night. I can semi-understand those of you spoofing and using it for your own source of personal entertainment, but I have yet to see any blatantly acknowledge this level of asshattery (although I'm sure it exists).

G'luck, one & all.

con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000)
    This made me laugh harder than it probably should have

edit; embed fail
    Attached Images

ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Update on my post from page 156 (I got banned for that post actually). I'd delete it but I can't edit it for some reason.

Anyways, after that night she was hitting me up nonstop for days constantly texting me saying she wished I was hanging out with her or she wished she was in my bed rather than alone in hers or whatever. Monday after I was officially no longer contagious we hung out, then went out that night to a bar, she was all holding my hand or all up against me constantly kissing me in public and **** (as if we were in a relationship or something), then back to my place. Did just about everything except smash (dat blue ball). Woke up the next morning and she seemed fine and said she'd hit me up later. Randomly ran into her in Waikiki later that day when she was with her friends and again she said she'd hit me up later. Texted a bit that night and then she went to bed.

Tuesday she did not contact me at all or answer texts (I told her I wanted to take her out to a nice dinner, which she already agreed to when I threw it out there saturday, but this was actually like trying to set it up). Wednesday she didn't respond either until that night she said she was sorry, wasn't responding because she was busy, they were doing stuff from sun up to sun down and that they had all their dinners planned out for the rest of their vacation so she wasn't going to be able to go out with me. I texted her and was like "so you don't want to hangout at all the rest of while you're here?" and she didn't respond so I asked her if something was wrong and she said "I'm on vacation and leave soon and don't have much time to spend with other people because I came here to spend time with my friends".

I don't know how she went from being obsessed with me to saying that. That is clearly her "dumping" me, because if she wanted to she definitely could have found time or at least come over at night like she was before. I don't know what went wrong, whether it was something I did or if her friends didn't like me and told her to stop, or what. Feels bad either way. She was actually not like most girls and really cool. And cute as **** in a sexy way.

As retarded as the concept of "FA" is, I honestly think that's gonna be how I end up brahs. I mean she would have left either way but she dumped me a week before she left, so that's what bothers me.
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique bodybuilder
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Instagram: @ace.fit
    ^DM for training/inquiries

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaxinAround View Post
    Although I admit condoms do indeed suck balls, they're better than the alternatives.

con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000) con5tant is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bullockss View Post
    Girl #4 is 9/10 dime piece. perfect ghetto booty with thin body and works out. so hot but lives an hour away. however we literally text 24/7 and she wants to come see me so we'll see (ive heard things like this many times)
    Got daym, more pics of this girl?

yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anyone else have a problem where there pics wont load to their profile?
    Support our Troops

KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LaxinAround View Post

pics
    Originally Posted by adm1986 View Post
    so hold me brahs. i am falling for my tinderella. hung out fri and she actually hit me up sat and yesterday and today. grabbed my hand walking and then later my dink during the movie. dem feels of wanting to shoot my firemen all over her face but cant because i would date here. such is the life.
    pics

KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingCorleone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yoyohomieg5432 View Post
    anyone else have a problem where there pics wont load to their profile?
    yeah this has been happening a lot recently and now tinder cant find anyone around me lol apps been chit lately mate

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol'd, found on reddit:

Which one of you was this
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawnSnow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by con5tant View Post
    This made me laugh harder than it probably should have

edit; embed fail
    lmao
    you on that 10k/day time cuz?
    embedded for you brah
    Manlet crew
    Med student crew

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuk, im starting to think this one took the opener seriously. wut do?

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ACEthetics View Post
    Update on my post from page 156 (I got banned for that post actually). I'd delete it but I can't edit it for some reason.

Anyways, after that night she was hitting me up nonstop for days constantly texting me saying she wished I was hanging out with her or she wished she was in my bed rather than alone in hers or whatever. Monday after I was officially no longer contagious we hung out, then went out that night to a bar, she was all holding my hand or all up against me constantly kissing me in public and **** (as if we were in a relationship or something), then back to my place. Did just about everything except smash (dat blue ball).
    You should have smashed, she probably lost respect for you since you didn't push hard enough.

Originally Posted by lejosiah View Post
    That is just awful. Why? Did they give you any reason as to why?

And also is anyone's Tinder not working? Mine is down.

BTW if anyone is interested, read about Tinder's cofounders. Pretty cool dudes who are on that CEO/10k a day deal. Hopefully that's where I'll be when I'm their age
    She basically described tinder as "useless but entertaining." The other chick I know also stated that it was great entertainment but I know she's met up w/ a few.

The aforementioned wench indicated that she'd agree to meet at some random spot to hook-up in the next 30 minutes and then literally sit at home and continue eating or whatever it is she was doing previously. Told her that was f*ckin evil & brutal to boot, but I don't completely buy into her "entertainment" rationale.

I know her last several relationships ended badly, with one of those being within the last month, so I suspect she's simply out to f*ck w/ those evil guys who have done her wrong--because we know that you're all the same. I know that I can be cynical but damn! I'm not quite that cold-hearted yet.

bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post

Which one of you was this
    Hahaha, you can't use misc lines and have no game to back them up. It's like giving a monkey a loaded pistol.

Originally Posted by playsintrafficc View Post
    fuk, im starting to think this one took the opener seriously. wut do?
    She's just dishing the sarcasm back at you. Make up some of your own sarcastic comments back as a list of demands.

Originally Posted by saligia View Post
    She basically described tinder as "useless but entertaining." The other chick I know also stated that it was great entertainment but I know she's met up w/ a few.

The aforementioned wench indicated that she'd agree to meet at some random spot to hook-up in the next 30 minutes and then literally sit at home and continue eating or whatever it is she was doing previously. Told her that was f*ckin evil & brutal to boot, but I don't completely buy into her "entertainment" rationale.

I know her last several relationships ended badly, with one of those being within the last month, so I suspect she's simply out to f*ck w/ those evil guys who have done her wrong--because we know that you're all the same. I know that I can be cynical but damn! I'm not quite that cold-hearted yet.
    Give me her tinder. I'm going to invite her to an expensive dinner and ask her what her favorite kind of chocolates and roses are and not show.

Originally Posted by bmk6 View Post
    Give me her tinder. I'm going to invite her to an expensive dinner and ask her what her favorite kind of chocolates and roses are and not show.
    <chuckle> Unless you're massive, black, & from Africa (& searching for those "BBWs"), you'd never run across that one.

2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2423 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is there a new autoliker mine won't work

Closed Thread
Page 231 of 302 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast