Closed Thread
Page 229 of 302 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,870 of 9049
    brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    Writing a fake Bio, what points can I include that will be attractive as **** to a girl? So far I've put that I'm a professional gymnast, fitness model, own a supplement store, very well travelled.. what else? What will make women think WOW I want to **** this guy?
    Why not tell them about your latest side-raise PR and your favourite macro splits at different times of year?
    Could have been a slayer.

bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by saligia View Post
    How many pics do you guys usually swap w/ folks after you match/initial contact? I don't sit around taking pics & selfies, so constant requests for "more pics" is irritating after the umpteenth exchange.
    I don't swap pics at all aside from maybe saying "send me a pic so I can add it to your phone contact". My end goal is to meet them and make a move on them in person. I don't really care about nudes and that is just a chance at seeming creepy and lowering my chance of meeting them.

The Brave Little Toaster miscingout's Avatar
    miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got first meetup set up from the "oh yes, definitely" line. Really cute girl, have it set up for her to come over Wednesday night to cuddle and watch netflix. Should be pretty easy - only problem is I live with my mom and she can't come over too late. But I'll try to make it work with this one because she looks classy enough to take home. Here's how the tinder convo went:

Me: "Oh yes, definitely"
    Her: Definitely what?
    ME: I would definitely make you blush
    Her: Oh really? Try me
    Me: I don't work like a talking stuff animal. We'd have to build up some chemistry, then we'd probably get talking about my ass being better - you being a typical girl - would obviously think yours was better than mine. After some more banter, we'd compare our asses right beside each other and you'd turn red from embarrassment. But, just for fun, if you did have a better ass then my only option would be turning your other pair of cheeks red.
    Her: I still doubt you could make me blush. But that did make me laugh
    Me: That would be insinuating that you think your ass is better than mine, which I highly doubt. What makes you so confident?
    Her: I wasn't implying that (even though it is true). I'm simply saying that regardless of how great your ass is compared to mine, I wouldn't blush.
    Me: I wouldn't rely on just my ass - it's only something you'd be able to hold onto as I'm slapping yours and pulling your hair from behind.
    Her: Still not blushing, But I like the sound of that
    Me: Don't be so silly, the blushing isn't going to occur on some app. I'm more seductive via text
    Her: Oh I see. Do I get to experience this seduction or is that only for special people?
    Me: It's certainly exclusive to special people
    Her: Well damn. Guess I'm missing out then
    Me: Send me your number. I'll be the judge of that
    Her: Number

SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmallestGiant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just swipe yes as fast I can for like 2 minutes straight. Then I go watch TV and wait for the notifications to come pouring in. Too time consuming to go through each page. Sucks though when you hit someone you know.

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Forgetmenot95 View Post
    Isn't that being to persistent?
    What do you have to lose? Tinder is like playing poker; scared money will never win.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bmk6 View Post
    I don't swap pics at all aside from maybe saying "send me a pic so I can add it to your phone contact". My end goal is to meet them and make a move on them in person. I don't really care about nudes and that is just a chance at seeming creepy and lowering my chance of meeting them.
    Got it (and as I've been doing for the most part). I suspect most of the requests are an attempt to push for those lovely nudes but they don't have the balls to ask for them outright. Either way, they're SOL.

Thanks.

miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscingout has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This. This. This! Think too many of you are looking for a guaranteed lay before you meet up and think by acquiring noods will help. Keep your dik in your pants until you meet her and you'll not only probably see her nood but you'll also get to insert ur cawk in her.

bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by saligia View Post
    Got it (and as I've been doing for the most part). I suspect most of the requests are an attempt to push for those lovely nudes but they don't have the balls to ask for them outright. Either way, they're SOL.

Thanks.
    I learned the hard way. I used to ask for them not even wanting nudes and they were like "I don't send those kind of pics". I'm sure 7/10 guys ask for nudes. I find it much easier to go internet matlock style and find their ******** and google their phone # to get more pics.

DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post
    Why not tell them about your latest side-raise PR and your favourite macro splits at different times of year?
    Is this too fitness based?

Is this too fitness based?
    Let me translate his post for you:

[sarcasm]Why not tell them about your latest side-raise PR and your favourite macro splits at different times of year?[/sarcasm]

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I learned the hard way. I used to ask for them not even wanting nudes and they were like "I don't send those kind of pics". I'm sure 7/10 guys ask for nudes. I find it much easier to go internet matlock style and find their ******** and google their phone # to get more pics.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who does this.

Amusing to see how many of those lovely guys are in relationships. Tsk, tsk. <shakes.head>

InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by miscingout View Post
    This. This. This! Think too many of you are looking for a guaranteed lay before you meet up and think by acquiring noods will help. Keep your dik in your pants until you meet her and you'll not only probably see her nood but you'll also get to insert ur cawk in her.
    ill second this, first 2 tinder girls sent me nudes without me even asking because they were dirty whores. my last smash refused when i hinted my butt was better and she should prove it saying 'she wont send pics to someone she dosent know'...i took her for a 20min drink at a bar then smashed her...no pics.

If the girl will send nudes she will initiate it, ive had random unrequested underwear pics in the middle of the day when they were horny that i didnt ask for and didnt even reply to, from now on im not going to push for it anymore even though its fun building sexual tension with pics before you meet if they are into it...

OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmniKnight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just sent this to 10 tinder matches:

Dearest Apollo, radiant son of thundering Zeus, Tinder gaming, slut slaying, Aesthetic Apollo,
    Your keen game finds each willing target without error.
    Apollo, oh, wise one, your cock pierces any wench without fail.
    I praise and honor you, Apollo, patron of beauty and reason,
    Grant me inspiration to overcome this beauty's barriers,
    and with it the stamina to fulfill my desires,
    So that I may conquer this tinderella's heart for my fallen brethren.

and now we wait

Originally Posted by InfernoUk View Post
    ill second this, first 2 tinder girls sent me nudes without me even asking because they were dirty whores. my last smash refused when i hinted my butt was better and she should prove it saying 'she wont send pics to someone she dosent know'...i took her for a 20min drink at a bar then smashed her...no pics.

If the girl will send nudes she will initiate it, ive had random unrequested underwear pics in the middle of the day when they were horny that i didnt ask for and didnt even reply to, from now on im not going to push for it anymore even though its fun building sexual tension with pics before you meet if they are into it...
    How funny. I'm talking to an out of town girl right now and I haven't said anything sexual plus she said something about out of town guys just wanting to get laid and I said I'd be happy to hang out with her as friends while I'm in town (I actually would, shes a cool chick). She just now sends me a mirror selfie in panties saying "Just in case you thought I was an old black guy". We had a joke earlier where she said she was an old black guy posing as a girl in her 20s.

Originally Posted by OmniKnight View Post

Dearest Apollo, radiant son of thundering Zeus, Tinder gaming, slut slaying, Aesthetic Apollo,

and now we wait
    Semi-tempted to revamp & use this for myself ... <chuckle>

DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let me translate his post for you:

[sarcasm]Why not tell them about your latest side-raise PR and your favourite macro splits at different times of year?[/sarcasm]

No I meant was mentioning fitness model and supplement store too fitness based?

Originally Posted by lejosiah View Post
    Since from your avi you seem in shape and probably have a shirtless picture as your main, it's better for you to play Tinder in a bit of a less 'sexual' way. That throws the girls off because they expect you to be a dumb douche, but by saying you love travelling and that you have your own business (don't mention that it's a supplement store), you completely kill the stereotype.
    Say something like (standard)

"Just your everyday small business owner who fitness models on the side and loves travelling and discovering new places. Ask me what's the most interesting place I've ever been to!"

Then they'll often open you with "so what's the most interesting place you've ever been to?"
    And then you can just use your own game to move things forward.
    This is good.
    Any hobbies/facts I can mention, maybe something out of the norm which will get girls juices flowing?

No I meant was mentioning fitness model and supplement store too fitness based?
    What is your end goal on tinder? If you're looking to meet a girl that is really into fitness then its find. If you're looking to find some easy chick and smash her you need to cater more to what they are into or use something witty that will get their attention. If a chick doesn't work out you owning a supplement store and being a fitness model isn't going to get them to open you.

What is your end goal on tinder? If you're looking to meet a girl that is really into fitness then its find. If you're looking to find some easy chick and smash her you need to cater more to what they are into or use something witty that will get their attention. If a chick doesn't work out you owning a supplement store and being a fitness model isn't going to get them to open you.
    Maximize the amount of matches

davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OmniKnight View Post

and now we wait
    lol post responses
                                                                         ♚ OFFICIAL KINGS® CREW ♚
                                                                                      ♦ Founder ♦
                                                                        ♦ MissChill Appreciation Crew ♦
                                                                                       ♚ ETM ♚

cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by coldpulse View Post
    Hey Guys, I want some straight up advice from you guys. I've got this app just yesterday.
    I've swiped right on at least 150 girls, and I've only gotten 3 matches. Its been more than 24 hours, but others on this forum have got way more matches within that timeframe.
    I'm curious to know if I am doing something wrong? Is it the pictures? Or the bio? I uploaded the pictures that I use on my profile. The first 3 Pictures are the ones I use for my profile from 1 to 3.

The other pictures are ones that I might use if you guys think it will get me more matches.

I appreciate honesty here.

Thanks.
    You have the most boring f***ing profile I've ever seen lmao.

Originally Posted by alixxandar View Post
    These are mine:

Edit: I keep my bio nice and simple, I've changed it up a few times and I'm pretty sure it made no difference.

Taylor Handley? Is that you brah?
    Last edited by cojones539; 06-02-2014 at 05:10 PM.
    RIP Zyzz and Greg Plitt

Bench - 345x1
    OHP - 195x5
    Chin-ups - 117.5x5
    Squat - 365x1 (feelsokman)

A non-tinder story:

Went to my friends party on Friday - minimum girls were there - only two decent looking single ones and a fat one that my friend ended up slaying (lulz). The one girl hangs out in a group of girls we've been hanging out with a lot lately - and I dated her friend for a bit before mutually parting ways (we'll call her girl A). Her friend that I dated is the one I posted about last weekend who I sent the autocorrect line too and she got mad...I'm guessing thats the reason she didn't show up this Friday lol.

But anyway, I didn't feel like I had much of a chance of getting with Girl A after that, so I turned my attention to the other single girl (girl B) there. Poked fun of her during some drinking games, but she was on the opposite end of the table. I was pretty drunk and so was she so I don't recall exactly what happened, but I remember following her upstairs and we ended up making out on the couch. Girl A saw what went on. After that both girls were hanging out at the same table and by this time, Girl B was pretty drunk. There weren't any seats left so I asked Girl B with to get up and she sat on my lap. This is when I could tell Girl A was starting to get jealous and she started making fun of Girl B. I used this as the perfect time to make fun of her and playfully start flirting with her while Girl B was on my lap. Eventually, Girl B became to drunk and she left to throw up in the bathroom.

So I had a chance to focus all my attention on Girl A. Spit a lot of game at her while her gay friend looked on with that look that I'm not good for her. Forgot exactly what all I said, but my friends were in awe of the way I handled the situation. Ended up getting girl As number and saying "Ill text you something dirty so you know its me" in front of everybody. Girl A is pretty conservative and her group of friends is practically my group of friends only girl friends that party with us so I wasn't going to push it any farther. Didn't even make physical contact with her until she left and she walked up and hugged me. After she left, I walked downstairs to Girl B and got her digits and then went home.

Feelsgoodmane

Cliffs

- Only two single girls at a party, proceed to flirt with both of them at the same time and acquire both of their digits
    - tinder game making it easy to flirt with girls IRL (but in the bar scene nowadays, I have no motivation to approach because its so hard to talk and its easy just to match on tinder. House parties are a different story)

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    new hot girl I'm making plans to get drinks with tomorrow suggested she bring her roommate and I bring a friend in case I'm a serial killer.. lol wtf I get meeting in public but I've never had anyone suggest this.

gonna try and talk her out of it.

EDIT: lol that was easy
    Last edited by G-Profit; 06-02-2014 at 05:06 PM.

cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cojones539 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cant think of a response to this. Give me something cheeky brahs

RIP Zyzz and Greg Plitt

Bench - 345x1
    OHP - 195x5
    Chin-ups - 117.5x5

Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cojones539 View Post
    You have the most boring f***ing profile I've ever seen lmao.

Taylor Handley? Is that you brah?
    dont quote walls of pics unless you want phoenix to neg you

Originally Posted by Xone View Post
    dont quote walls of pics unless you want phoenix to neg you
    aw fuk. Fixed
    RIP Zyzz and Greg Plitt

Bench - 345x1
    OHP - 195x5
    Chin-ups - 117.5x5

Any ideas of points to put in my fake profile to attract a really wide array of girls, Misc?

Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cojones539 View Post
    Cant think of a response to this. Give me something cheeky brahs

if you want to be cheeky you can say.

"no. skin is. everyone knows that. guess your brain isn't your biggest ;P"

and depending on the response cheekily tie it into getting brain/head from her.

or you can say

"yes, because my brain decided it would be a good idea to swipe right on you"

"well you tell me...my brain thought itd be a good idea to swipe right on you."

or some **** like that
    Tottenham Hotspur FC

Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alixxandar View Post
    It seems to me almost as if all your pictures are just in front of a green screen with a new background - try mixing it up a bit, and have some pics of you actually doing stuff not just standing there.

These are mine:

Edit: I keep my bio nice and simple, I've changed it up a few times and I'm pretty sure it made no difference.

if i were you i would swap your third and fourth photos so that its set up as 1-you, 2-DJing, 3-you, 4-DJing. not a big deal but i think itd look better.
    Tottenham Hotspur FC

yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this has probably been asked a million times but i'm curious if tinder shows on FB? if so how do you prevent it from doing that?
    Support our Troops

Closed Thread
Page 229 of 302 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast