Closed Thread
Page 1 of 302 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Tinder Thread Part VI: A new Hope

TINDER THREAD VI Editon:
    RIP Sneaky, but we still full force

IDontEventLift & friends brig you the Official Tinder thread,
    more lulz, more smashes, and more HBBs.
    Stay tuned

What we want to see in this thread:
    -Lulzy conversations, successful conversations, fail conversations
    -advice
    -subtle and not subtle bragging
    -nudes
    -pics of hot girls
    -stories of dates
    -hook ups both fails and succesful ones.

What we don't want to see in this thread:
    -The same obvious questions and what do's asked over and over again, us carrying your game from match to penetration.
    -Image quoting. Neg train to those who do. Srs. It's painful to scroll through a bunch of repeated conversations.
    -Detectives. If you're lurking is one thing, but if you sabotage any of us, it's low and you deserve to be shot on the spot

Previous threads
    You can find Part I here ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153315441
    And Part II here ----->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156173073
    And Part III here ----->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158339883
    And Part IV here ----->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159442901
    And Part V here ------>> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160940131

Tinder IRC channel
    http://webchat.quakenet.org/
    #tinder

FAQ
    -Do I need facebok for this?
    Yes you do.

-Can I create a fake ******** for this?
    Yes you can.

-Do I need any friends on my fake ********?
    You don't need friends, but there's still doubt about whether or not it affects amount of suggested swipes.

-I want to upload a picture on Tinder, but I don't want my ******** friends to see it. What do?
    Create an album on ******** with privacy set to ”only you”. Upload pics to that album. Then either move pics to a public album and upload to Tinder and move pic back to private album, or tag yourself in the pic and upload to Tinder. It won't (shouldn't?) show on your timeline or give anyone notifications about you uploading a pic.

-Will a shirtless pic increase my matches?
    Depends on your body and face aesthetics. If body is better than face, it will. If not, it probably won't. It definitely won't if you don't have body aesthetics.

-How do fake my location?
    -For iPhone you need to jailbreak and get Fake GPS Pro or LocationHolic.
    -For android you need fake GPS.
    Log off Tinder
    Close the app (force close in settings on android)
    Set location
    Open Tinder and log in.

-Why faking location?
    Simple: to practice game with girls you'll never meet IRL
    -To scan what type of girls a future vacation / city you'll move to has
    -To acquire nudes, duh
    -To see how attractive girls from other parts of the world find you

-Can I run it from the PC?
    Yes, follow this link
    http://xn--hn-via.fi/2014/04/01/tinder-for-pc/

-I have X matches in Y days, is that normal?
    Maybe. It all depends on your pics, location, amount of time spent swiping, pickyness and a bunch of other stuff.

-I'm talking to this girl but she's not giving me anything to work with. What do?
    Most of the girls you will talk to on Tinder have the conversation skills of a brick wall. You will meet plenty of girls responding in one word answers, ignoring questions and thinking that ”Haha” is a valid response. That's just how it is, don't get caught up in it.

Picture guide
    This is a recommended setup. It's not set in stone but it has been used with great succes.
    First off most your pics should not be selfies. Selfies can work for you, but you're better off without them.
    The importance of the quality of your pics can't be stressed enough. Pics with a setting, where you're somewhere are so much better than pics of you in your apartment.

Think of your profile as selling yourself.

1) This is the money maker, the commercial. This should be a pic of you looking your absolute sharpest. If they don't like this pic, they won't click to see the rest. A good main pic shows your face clearly, isn't grainy, isn't a selfie, isn't a group pic.
    2) Showing some favorable feature such as height, jawline, hair, smile, whatevs.
    3) Showing face aesthetics
    4) and 5) Social pic and hobby pics to show you're not FA.
    6) Your second best pic. This is probably the last pic they see before deciding on swiping left or right. Make a good last impression.

Bio
    Your bio probably won't give you more matches, but you can make those matches you get more likely to open you and even control the direction of conversation from the beginning.
    There will be no examples of bios here as we don't want an army of real life Christian Greys roaming Tinder.
    Be creative, be cheeky, show your personality. This is the only place where you get to show your personality through words. Use it.

Openers
    A word on your text game: Most of us are happy to help out if you're stuck in a conversation or need help. But you need to realize that if you can't come up with your own responses and only rely on misc lines, you're in deep **** when you meet the girl or when she wants to actually have a conversation with you. We can't be guiding you every step of the way, and you need to develop your own game.

That being said, the misc openers are great for an unusual opener that will be more likely to get a response.

These are some popular and proven openers and typical response to them:

-”You look so cute you make me want to knit matching sweaters for both of us”
    Typical response: ”Haha, never heard that one before”, ”That's so cute”, ”I don't like sweaters”

-”Does this mean we're bf and gf now?”
    Typical response: ”Yes I would say so”, ”I'm already planning the wedding”, ”No”

-”Oh yes, definitely”
    Typical response. ”Oh yes what?”, ”Just what I was thinking”, ”Oh no”

-”I'm currently taking applications for the position as the little spoon. Care to apply?”
    Typical response: ”Oh sure, what does it take?”, ”I'm a great little spoon”, ”Uh no”

-”[whatever]” followed up by a new message saying ”Stupid autocorrect, meant hi*”
    Typical response: ”Haha that's the best thing ever”, ”Oh yeah I hate it when that happens”, ”That's very forward” (depending on your initial message of course)

These are not necessary the best openers, but they are very reliable depending on which mood you want to set from the beginning. There's definitely better that's been posted but I'm sure the creators of those wouldn't want their lines fukked up.

More openers found here: http://pastebin.com/f91cZvnJ

Common interests on ********
    The Tinder algorithm is a tough one to figure out. In an interview the CEO of Tinder reveal that it looks at stuff you got in common as well as your behavior on tinder (who you say yes/no to, number of convos started, depth of convos etc). This means that you do have some control over what kind of girls you get suggested as swipes, by making sure Tinder know that you like that kind of girls.
    If you want to attract club girls be sure to have club girl stuff as interests on ********. Stuff like popular club music, hot famous guys, female models, local clubs, fashion and shopping. Also say yes to girls that fulfill these criteria and no to girls that don't. In theory this will increase the likelyhood of you getting your desired type of girl suggested.

General advice
    - Get her number relatively fast. You don't want to go days in a conversation on Tinder. Getting her number makes her more invested in you, and you won't pop up alongside 300 other guys hotter than you every time you message her.
    - Don't say haha in every message. You can say it if she says something funny, but otherwise it makes you seem nervous.
    - Don't double message. If she doesn't respond to a message, don't message her again looking for a response. Either next her or wait some time so the conversation is dead and hit her up with a new conversation. There's exceptions to this.

TL;DR's
    These are lengthy post made about lifestyle, perspective on life, flirting, mindsets, getting snapchat nudes and much more.

Sneakyninjapnts TL;DRs:
    Confidence, life, mindsets: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155767843

Idonteventlift TL;DRs:
    Flirting, mindsets, pics, snapchat nudes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1234158783
    Sexting: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1233282573
    IRL conversation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1232774263[/QUOTE]

Cliffs of previous parts
    Parts 1-2
    -Sneakyninjapants awares fellow miscers about this app.
    -Confirms is a HBB haven
    -50 lulzy pages and 2 threads lulzy overall
    - Sneaky gets detective'd and decides to get permabanned
    May he R.I.P. Peaces
    Part 3
    -Codeman8 makes new thread, full of lulzy moments
    Part 4
    -1Doctor is new OP
    -He is on that Dan Bilzerian time and goes MIA since
    -FAKE GPS is fun, and some of us spoof our locations in a global search for HBBs worldwide
    -Caliglow gives casual report of her tinder dates
    -IDEL becomes a tinder legend, and a mentor to all of those who want to improve profile and pursue game. Gets contacted to do an interview. Das it mane
    -the detectives are strong ITT
    Part 5
    -IDEL leads the thread, and lejosiah joins him too. They provide advice and feedback to us the peasants questions.
    -caliglow decides she won't post anymore, may she and her sensitive veejayjay RIP
    -Tobias gets detective'd by lea. We are all pigs. Stop reading thread. This is the last tinder thread. Delete tinder and go find a girl worth spending time with <3
    Not Srs.
    -thenickz and I get to meet IRL. Sloots gonn sloot in NYC clubs.
    -Some miscers get internet fame, make it to buzz feed, ******** pages.
    -The misc owns tinder now.
    We do.

We full force guys, let's pursue slays, nudes, and let the lulzy posts begin.

Snouts to the next miscers, for actively posting, providing feedback and lulz:
    -IDEL
    -lejosiah
    -miscHelix
    -InfernoUK
    -brbacquiring
    -thenickz
    -jekene
    -BrawnySwoleman
    -Lateefj
    -G-profit
    -Tastel
    -MaxxV
    If I missed your name, sorry. I'm bad with names IRL so don't think I don't like you.
    I love all of you my miscers <3
    Yes homo.

-Any questions, feel free to post them (as long as they are not repeated, "wut dos" when the answer is logic), some of us are always down to give profile advice via PM if you don't want to post publicly.
    -Lurkers are encouraged to post, as long as they provide lulz or interesting points
    -Stay safe, and happy tindering.
    Last edited by Phoenix9369; 05-14-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    * LEO
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews ever)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain
    https://ngl.link/stevexmachina

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    FIRST!!!!

reposting from last thread
    FUUUUUU the 20 year old virgin girl I've been sexting with/trading nudes etc. flaked on me on coming over tonight.. Saying she's nervous and feeling a lot of pressure (which I understand but cancelling last minute is despicable) and says she "wants me so bad" but wants to go on a date first because she feel like I'm a "decent person"

Wut do misc? I'm pretty sure I could slay easily once she's comfortable but a very small voice is telling me I should stay away because she's practically stage 5 already.. I've already put a lot of time in texting and am pissed she did this at last minute. Any advice?

Last edited by G-Profit; 05-13-2014 at 06:35 PM.

Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2nd

JUST GOTTA KEEP LIVIN', MAN

Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    innnn

Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    IN!

FUUUUUU the 20 year old virgin girl I've been sexting with/trading nudes etc. flaked on me on coming over tonight.. Saying she's nervous and feeling a lot of pressure (which I understand but cancelling last minute is despicable) and says she "wants me so bad" but wants to go on a date first because she feel like I'm a "decent person"

Wut do misc? I'm pretty sure I could slay easily once she's comfortable but a very small voice is telling me I should stay away because she's practically stage 5 already.. I've already put a lot of time in texting and am pissed she did this at last minute. Any advice?

Virgin my ass

Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000) Harloe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aw yeah, in.

.:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    S&P

Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IN!

I'd love to help but I'm not about that v card life. That's unchartered territory for me brah

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Oburoni View Post
    Virgin my ass
    lol I was skeptical but without going into detail I actually believe. It looks insanely tight and sealed up (srs)

Originally Posted by Lateefj View Post
    I'd love to help but I'm not about that v card life. That's unchartered territory for me brah

same here not sure if worth it but I'm 95% sure I'm gonna go for it.

Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IN!

Simple, go on a first date, keep sexual tension to the max srs.
    Be fun, make her laugh and feel comfortable. Show her you are worth fukcing. Best luck
    * LEO
    *Non-white Tan Demi God

TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Iiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tinder master checkin in first page
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    rip sneaks

TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheUniBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Innnnnnnnnnn

backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for this.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

"Be curious and never give up, however difficult things might seem. Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up." -Stephen Hawking

kidneys in upperback brah YUHeffToBeMad's Avatar
    YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000) YUHeffToBeMad is just really nice. (+1000)

in on 1rd page

Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000) Tastel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in on first page

MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on first page. Will start translating convos to participate ITT

live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) live007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im In

Originally Posted by Phoenix9369 View Post
    Simple, go on a first date, keep sexual tension to the max srs.
    Be fun, make her laugh and feel comfortable. Show her you are worth fukcing. Best luck
    thanks, wasn't asking for tips on how to make her want it even though that's probably what it sounded like. I was mostly asking if anyone else here has slayed a virgin and it ended horribly because they went psycho afterwards etc.

but fukc it I'm gonna go out with her and give her some fuk!

Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Leon09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Les do dis!

davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
                                                                         ♚ OFFICIAL KINGS® CREW ♚
                                                                                      ♦ Founder ♦
                                                                        ♦ MissChill Appreciation Crew ♦
                                                                                       ♚ ETM ♚

MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000) MAXXv is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks, wasn't asking for tips on how to make her want it even though that's probably what it sounded like. I was mostly asking if anyone else here has slayed a virgin and it ended horribly because they went psycho afterwards etc.

IME virgins ALWAYS flake. Goodluck with dat ass brah

LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaneKiffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in on first

My bad. It's the same, just a little tighter. Bring lubed condoms, or use a lot of lube if you are gonna raw it.
    * LEO
    *Non-white Tan Demi God

Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howarth17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

In on 1rd

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gonna get in on this soon
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuzzyG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'm dumb as fuk but what is the autoliker app called on android?

ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I messaged one of my friends today "Do you use this Tinder thing?" he goes "What is Tinder?"

So definitely INNNNNN cause I need help understanding this technology

F yeah this gon be good

Bunch of slack-jawed miscers around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

I have misplaced my pants admb874's Avatar
    admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) admb874 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    #Always picks 7 crew#
    #6'5"+ Crew#
    #WetBreasts is gonna make it crew#
    #Miscing from work crew#

zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    so fukn IN

We're all gonna make it.