Closed Thread
Page 146 of 302 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,380 of 9049
    G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^yes south florida is filled with thirsty sloots.

lol I think I met my match brahs, haven't heard this line before. I love a sense of humor reps for best response.

Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Phoenix9369 View Post
    Lol holly

Spoofed myself at 1am in Tampa
    40 matches in 12 hours
    Even 3 opened
    What the fukc
    Nothing here in NYC
    I'll hold you brah.

But seriously that actually sucks dunk lol, It's as if tinder is trolling you.

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lateefj View Post
    I'll hold you brah.

But seriously that actually sucks dunk lol, It's as if tinder is trolling you.
    Yassss pls <3

Tinder is being mean lol

Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    ^^yes south florida is filled with thirsty sloots.

lol I think I met my match brahs, haven't heard this line before. I love a sense of humor reps for best response.
    Das it mane
    * LEO
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews ever)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain
    https://ngl.link/stevexmachina

Registered Sex Offender blackbull2k13's Avatar
    blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000) blackbull2k13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Idonteventlift View Post

Some are from Manchester as well.
    What do you look like...you can pm me but I think you kinda have to show us. This is a thread about tinder and the most successful tinder brah won't post his profile...not fair. We have to see if it is a mixture of your bio and your aesthetics or you are just the second best looking miscer alive...me being the first obviously
    Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer: there is nobility in preserving it coolly and proudly through long youth, until at last, in the ripeness of instinct and discretion, it can be safely exchanged for fidelity and happiness

No Drinking/No Drugs Crew
    Formerly over 350 lbs Crew

Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lejosiah View Post
    Dem feels. Smartest girl I've ever talked to on Tinder

[IMG.com/albums/s590/josiwiga/smartest_zps6133cbe2.jpg[/IMG]

She was hot tho so yolo
    [IMG.photobucket.com/albums/s590/josiwiga/dd_zpsf2bb8700.jpg[/IMG]
    Lol what the fukc

Originally Posted by blackbull2k13 View Post
    What do you look like...you can pm me but I think you kinda have to show us. This is a thread about tinder and the most successful tinder brah won't post his profile...not fair. We have to see if it is a mixture of your bio and your aesthetics or you are just the second best looking miscer alive...me being the first obviously

Lol bruh he's posted his profile multiple times
    * LEO
    *Non-white Tan Demi God

Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lejosiah View Post
    Dem feels. Smartest girl I've ever talked to on Tinder

[IMG]http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s590/josiwiga/smartest_zps6133cbe2.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s590/josiwiga/dd_zpsf2bb8700.jpg[/IG]
    Lol daft as fuk.

But
    She was hot tho so yolo
    This. So much can be forgiven.

wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50) wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50) wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50) wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50) wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50) wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50) wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50) wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50) wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50) wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50) wzard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do you upload pictures to ******** privately that can be used on tinder?

I have tried this twice now and both times have had friends comment / like the pictures straight after I've uploaded them.

Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strikeb4ck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IDEL PM me your profile so i can learn from the master (no detective/saving images crew)
    Tottenham Hotspur FC

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by luntao1 View Post
    hIn all honesty, I'm not attracted to any of them. So, I won't slay. I guess I must still be stuck on my bi/lezzie girl.
    When I hooked up with the bi we had a 7 hour sexathon. It was passionate and emotional. I know tinder sloots are for slaying and I shouldn't have gotten the feels. However, I feel I can only have sex if I had the feels. Otherwise, I can't get it up because I just don't have any passion. I might as well fap.

Does anyone have the same thoughts as me or is there something wrong with me since I can't nut and go.
    I recognize that I'm female and therefore different in every way imaginable, but i had similar issues w/ the guys I went out w/ prior to my latest relationship. Most of them were great and I couldn't fault them for trying, but I had difficulty determining whether they were simply off on being able to actually pleasure anyone sexually or if it was me who couldnt finish for whatever reason. I was about to exit permanently when I met the ex-. Sex was phenomenol, but there was more of an emotional connection than I had experienced w/ anyone prior (which also almost sent me running for the hills initially). I suspect, among other things, this is also one of the things that keeps me from even bothering w/ anyone at the present time. Why waste my time?

Originally Posted by blackbull2k13 View Post
    I am not being a prick I am being honest,

Key phase we need to focus on here is in bold. You were in a relationship and didn't like where it was going so you smartly ended it, fine good job on you...then you try and get back into the relationship that wasn't working for you before. Now I have to give you chit for doing something dumb.

In all honesty do you think you shouldn't be made fun of for doing it, like seriously in your mind it was a logical choice to you. It didn't work out so obviously it wasn't the right choice but you really think given the facts you presented no one should say anything about it? It is your life and I don't know what facts you are leaving out but the way it was presented is as follows:

-Be fuk buddies
    -Start catching feelings
    -guy says no thanks
    --you say well it is over I am not happy (gold star move)
    -He coughs once and you run to him for two days
    -You decide you just want him in your life so desperately that you will take the relationship you didn't like before that made you unhappy just so you can fuk him and do it all over again
    -Backfires and now there is nothing
    I'm not sure why this comes as a surprise. There were three mistakes, not one. The first being that she entered into this "relationship" knowing full well that they had different goals. Hey, guess what, it didn't work out! Who would've thunk it? Then, after finally acknowledging this and ending it (kudos to Parker, way to go!), she returned when he got the sniffles. Um, this is something you do for people you are intimately involved with, whether it's your partner or your friend or your family member. Random lays do not get the nurse treatment, and this is where said guy falls by his own expressed goals/wishes. If he wants someone to doctor him, call a friend or family member. It's his problem, not yours. And then finally we take another go at it (probably not helped along by additional feels one is going to catch while caring for someone).... And guess what? It doesn't work because we're again not being honest w/ ourselves that entering into a completely sexual relationship is incompatible w/ our current needs.

I admittedly have done some stupid ass sh*t over the years, but I don't see how anyone thought this could work out realistically.

Originally Posted by DuckvonDyke View Post
    I dunno well I want 1 or 2 girls to have an emotional connection with (no homo) but I also massively seek novelty mainly sexually so it's gotta be filled somehow. Also just would feel trapped being committed. I also don't think I could love a girl who I was sharing. You see the predicament.
    One can fulfill sexual novelty w/ a single individual unless you're completely inept or lacking creativity. And what do you think a relationship exactly consists of? Just a little nudge, but there's that awful c-word (commitment) sort of, kind of expected. If you shy away from commitment yourself, then how the hell are you going to be committed to a few gals in a serious relationship (much less "love" them)? Have you ever even been in a serious relationship? Because it doesn't sound like you have a grasp on anything at the present time. Guess what, stories people post on forums and books tend to be the exception rather than the rule. (And I know more than a few Mormons from Utah.) If you're truly seeking this, go join a cult or start one if you're truly charismatic (which is doubtful or you wouldnt be asking how to swing it).

G'luck w/ those fantasies!

Also, responded to PM; please stop asking.

Originally Posted by Teddy1219 View Post
    I need some new pics, do you guys think i should stand next to a BMW and wear some $300 shades ?
    Would swipe left automatically. Everyone I personally know w/ a BMW (& poses multiple pics just like this) are douchebag twats.
    Last edited by saligia; 05-25-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Idonteventlift View Post
    [MG]http://i.imgur.com/Ob0Kw9Kl.png[/IMG]

Some are from Manchester as well.
    Mirin', i have about 720 in London so far in a day, but they're going to trail off after the first day drastically so
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by saligia View Post
    I recognize that I'm female and therefore different in every way imaginable, but i had similar issues w/ the guys I went out w/ prior to my latest relationship. Most of them were great and I couldn't fault them for trying, but I had difficulty determining whether they were simply off on being able to actually pleasure anyone sexually or if it was me who couldnt finish for whatever reason. I was about to exit permanently when I met the ex-. Sex was phenomenol, but there was more of an emotional connection than I had experienced w/ anyone prior (which also almost sent me running for the hills initially). I suspect, among other things, this is also w/ of the things that keeps me from even bothering w/ anyone at the present time. Why waste my time?

I'm not sure why this comes as a surprise. There were three mistakes, not one. The first being that she entered into this "relationship" knowing full well that they had different goals. Hey, guess what, it didn't work out! Who would've thunk it? Then, after finally acknowledging this and ending it (kudos to Parker, way to go!), she returned when he got the sniffles. Um, this is something you do for people you are intimately involved with, whether it's your partner or your friend or your family member. Random lays do not get the nurse treatment, and this is where said guy falls by his own expressed goals/wishes. If he wants someone to doctor him, call a friend or family member. It's his problem, not yours. And then finally we take another go at it (probably not helped along by additional feels one is going to catch while caring for someone).... And guess what? It doesn't work because we're again not being honest w/ ourselves that entering into a completely sexual relationship is incompatible w/ our current needs.

I admittedly have done some stupid ass sh*t over the years, but I don't see how anyone thought this could work out realistically.

One can fulfill sexual novelty w/ a single individual unless you're completely inept or lacking creativity. And what do you think a relationship exactly consists of? Just a little nudge, but there's that awful c-word (commitment) sort of, kind of expected. If you shy away from commitment yourself, then how the hell are you going to be committed to a few gals in a serious relationship (much less "love" them)? Have you ever even been in a serious relationship? Because it doesn't sound like you have a grasp on anything at the present time. Guess what, stories people post on forums and books tend to be the exception rather than the rule. (And I know more than a few Mormons from Utah.) If you're truly seeking this, go join a cult or start one if you're truly charismatic (which is doubtful or you wouldnt be asking how to swing it).

G'luck w/ those fantasies!

Also, responded to PM.please stop asking.

Would swipe left automatically. Everyone I personally know w/ a BMW (& poses multiple pics just like this) are douchebag twats.

I didn't know we had different goals because I never asked him. I find asking people that question makes things awkward so I played it out trying to see what his goal was. He treats me like a boyfriend would treat his gf so I wasn't sure if that's just how he was (affectionate) or if there was more there.
    He isn't just a random lay he is a friend of mine that became a lay over time so yeah I helped him while he was sick.
    Sweat is sexy.

IG: parkerbreh
    MFP: missparkerr92

Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol holly

Spoofed myself at 1am in Tampa
    40 matches in 12 hours
    Even 3 opened
    What the fukc
    Nothing here in NYC
    Are you fcking serious? NYC is a gold mine.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lateefj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My contribution to the "brick wall" segment lul.
    Took this as a personal challenge and managed to make her open up a bit

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn. Such dedication.

Are such short responses typical from the masses or the exception?

Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been away from this thread a little while. What's the new GOAT opener these days?

Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    almost ruined a date by asking for spoon pics and mentioning big black man named jamal

misc pls what are you doing to me....

Damn. Such dedication.

Definitely the exception, you do get the odd girl who just has no interest in contributing to the conversation but this was definitely the worst I've ever encountered. As you can tell there were parts where my jimmies were truly rustled haha

Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Idonteventlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/thtBq8w.png[/IG]
    Holy brick batman.
    Lol love the reopening line. Got you on spread.

Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's up Misc. Been away, but I have a little something for you. The singer girl's been away on a trip for a while and I haven't had time to be on tinder either so, I had nothing to report for the last week and a half. But I have been texting her once in a while to keep the interest high. Anyway, I was hanging out with one of my buddies last night, and she texts me that she wants to see me this afternoon when she gets back home. So, in a couple hours I'll be taking the train over to her place. Hopefully I'll get lucky with her again, tonight...
    "There is no such thing as fair and unfair... So we must not worry about things that we cannot change."

appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) appletree943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wzard View Post
    How do you upload pictures to ******** privately that can be used on tinder?

I have tried this twice now and both times have had friends comment / like the pictures straight after I've uploaded them.
    upload as a status and make it so only you can see them

Originally Posted by Grips View Post
    What's up Misc. Been away, but I have a little something for you. The singer girl's been away on a trip for a while and I haven't had time to be on tinder either so, I had nothing to report for the last week and a half. But I have been texting her once in a while to keep the interest high. Anyway, I was hanging out with one of my buddies last night, and she texts me that she wants to see me this afternoon when she gets back home. So, in a couple hours I'll be taking the train over to her place. Hopefully I'll get lucky with her again, tonight...
    GL bruh

Originally Posted by Kraster View Post
    almost ruined a date by asking for spoon pics and mentioning big black man named jamal
    misc pls what are you doing to me....
    lololololollololoo german girls can;t tolerate that hih?

Originally Posted by Xone View Post
    Been away from this thread a little while. What's the new GOAT opener these days?
    We are fukcing scientists bruh

Damn. Such dedication.

83 % of tinder girls have drian bamage

Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    Not for me =/
    * LEO
    *Non-white Tan Demi God

iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been talking to this girl for a week now and we've planned to meet up this week for a 'netflix date'

Today we were talking about height difference, shes 5'2 and I said something like she'd need a step ladder to make out

She responded something like "oh and thats going to happen is it?"

How on earth do you respond to something like that...

Originally Posted by iRideBicycles View Post
    I've been talking to this girl for a week now and we've planned to meet up this week for a 'netflix date'

Today we were talking about height difference, shes 5'2 and I said something like she'd need a step ladder to make out

She responded something like "oh and thats going to happen is it?"

How on earth do you respond to something like that...
    flip it back onto her with something along the lines of "only if you're lucky"

NightLife Is MyLife CoolBoyyBeatz's Avatar
    CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll be taking over tinder in NYC this saturday
    Military Minded

USMC Officer (Tentitve January 2019)

Misc Approaches

Retired POF King

Originally Posted by CoolBoyyBeatz View Post
    NYC is amazing, 800+ matches in under 12 hours.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys first time poster but been lurkin for a bit. Pretty great thread. Got a bang on friday night from a 8.0 18 yr old, had another 8.5 18 year old flop on me last night lol confirmed the night before and everything then flopped without even a text - hate hoes like that.

Anyways the lay i got was pretty fun, chick was pretty much saying she wanted to chill again. was bein weird tho kissing my cheek and asking me how many tinder girls i ****ed n stuff after we finished. havnt had contact since how long should i wait to try to get round 2? hate bein the one to text first in these situations.

Originally Posted by bullockss View Post
    Hey guys first time poster but been lurkin for a bit. Pretty great thread. Got a bang on friday night from a 8.0 18 yr old, had another 8.5 18 year old flop on me last night lol confirmed the night before and everything then flopped without even a text - hate hoes like that.

Anyways the lay i got was pretty fun, chick was pretty much saying she wanted to chill again. was bein weird tho kissing my cheek and asking me how many tinder girls i ****ed n stuff after we finished. havnt had contact since how long should i wait to try to get round 2? hate bein the one to text first in these situations.
    Try not to contact first
    Also, I HATE it when sloots are like "how may ppl off "x site" have you met/banged
    None of your biz

NYC is amazing, 800+ matches in under 12 hours.
    awfukbye
    Originally Posted by CoolBoyyBeatz View Post
    Come here boy I got you
    * LEO
    *Non-white Tan Demi God

Try not to contact first
    Also, I HATE it when sloots are like "how may ppl off "x site" have you met/banged
    None of your biz

awfukbye

Come here boy I got you
    I'm fairly average looking as well, wonder whether it was the "exoticness" that was playing a part. I couldn't believe the girls I was getting matched with in Denmark and Oslo either.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bullockss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try not to contact first
    None of your biz
    Yeah plus she was asking me my age n **** and other stuff lol like she was interested. said shed chill longer next time then dipped. saying that we follow each other on twitter and shes been tweeting stuff that would lead me to believe she may be crushing on someone lol ill still go for another chill sesh tho. shes actually more of a friend then a straight up tinder bang cuz we were talkin since like february LOL i just randomly told her to come chill cuz she has a car now and i didnt want to drive to her

Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what exactly are you GPSspoofbrahs doing anyway? I mean do you just hnnggg at the pics and matches or whats the point?

Closed Thread
Page 146 of 302 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast