raj07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tightness in my left arm

Hello,
    I am 43 years old and about 129 pounds. I had a accident in which my left wrist was plastered about 15 years back. I think for that reason my left arm is little weaker than right.. At that time I used to take 30-35 push ups and now I take about 18 push ups and I think my right arm takes more load when I take push ups. Recently i went to gym after a long time and did bench presses. Also the bench press in the slanting seated position which has individual weights for each arm. I found it hard for the left compared to right and left will take only less number as right. But i tried to lift as much close to right arm.

I am feeling a catch and tightness in my left arm and i thought to give rest. Now it is 2 months and still there is. Should I give any more rest or continue with gym? There is NO PAIN. It is a feeling of tightness and a lack of freedom when we move the left arm like waving both arms. The specific area is the shoulder ball and triceps.

Any help is greatly appreciated!.

Thanks
    Raj

DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DanKing94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I broke my wrist a few year ago when I was 13/14. Full arm cast all the way from my hand to my shoulder. I have been going to the gym for years and my wrist just feels normal. You need to start light and get your strength up equally with both arms at the same time, even if you can do more with one arm. Just be patient and let the other arm gradually increase it's strength.
    I would really appreciate it if anyone could! Check my YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/user/KingFitnessWorkouts

It is about my journey trying to build muscle and sharing my workouts with you guys!!

I also try and do as many supplement reviews as possible! Would really appreciate any likes & subscribes!

And check my Blog - kingfintnessworkout.blogspot.co.uk/

naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Perhaps you should look into thick bar training. It works to spread the weight tension throughout your body rather than the joints and bones. I don't know if this would help your case, but I do know you should look into thickening up your grip anyway for the sake of your joints/bones. I would wrap clothing around the bars before I bought the offical fat gripz
    12+ Years Natural Transformation: From Skinny to Aesthetics (17 to 29 years old) | Motivational:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhgwmkDoRsg&t

'Hardgainer' Representative
    (ex-skinny guy 100 to 200LBS)

If you can destroy your fears and push past pain, then you can conquer anything.