Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

so i've recently started keto ,what do u think

im doing 3days split (2days zero carb , 3rd day about 150gr carb)

so first and second day i'd go heavy and do like 10exercises for exmpl. shoulders and traps 7 shoulders ex, 3ex traps and id do 5sets 12reps
    the fact that im going heavy to maintain strength and mass and these 2days with zero carbs i wake up at7am and do like 6-8km cardio jog

3rd day id fuel up with carbs and this day no morning cardio and train a muscle group for exmpl. chest to maintain full which is a little lack point
    but its still good.

And i dont use any kind of supplements which would help me alot , but $$ not the best financial situation rightnow

im eating like alot of greensalad and cabbage, like 6-10 eggs with a 2-4 yolks a day, tuna and chicken breast for zero carbs day same with 150gr carb day which id add up rice and also i use olive oil to cook ,eggs and chicken

thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jizzoid View Post
    im doing 3days split (2days zero carb , 3rd day about 150gr carb)

so first and second day i'd go heavy and do like 10exercises for exmpl. shoulders and traps 7 shoulders ex, 3ex traps and id do 5sets 12reps
    the fact that im going heavy to maintain strength and mass and these 2days with zero carbs i wake up at7am and do like 6-8km cardio jog

3rd day id fuel up with carbs and this day no morning cardio and train a muscle group for exmpl. chest to maintain full which is a little lack point
    but its still good.

And i dont use any kind of supplements which would help me alot , but $$ not the best financial situation rightnow

im eating like alot of greensalad and cabbage, like 6-10 eggs with a 2-4 yolks a day, tuna and chicken breast for zero carbs day same with 150gr carb day which id add up rice and also i use olive oil to cook ,eggs and chicken
    That's not keto.
    "It's all about getting back up"

Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jizzoid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by thesilent1 View Post
    That's not keto.
    ye i was mistaken im eating 3k cals , 250g fat and like 30-40 gr carbs trying to minimize them every daily and like 150 gr protein

Sin1ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jizzoid View Post
    ye i was mistaken im eating 3k cals , 250g fat and like 30-40 gr carbs trying to minimize them every daily and like 150 gr protein
    A lot more goes into it than that man, do a little research then really post your stats if you are interested in Keto