kingspack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question UK PT certification

Hey Guys.

I want to get my qualification for PT, or at least Gym Instructor for a start in London, UK. Do you have any experience with local training academies, which are most recognized or which provide fastest courses? I did my own research but there is a lot of it. I know which certificates to get and ready have some overview but would be glad for advice. Also what about companies which guarantee you a job placement after successfull completion of course and exams? Part-time or full-time course?

Just want to know your local experience and thoughts so I can best decide as this is what I want to do for a lifetime.

Thanks a lot for any replies.

Cheers.

A.

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just do any course that will get you a REPS L3 cert. The cert is the only thing that matters..most courses (and all fast track courses) are ****, but you need the piece of paper.

I don't know what the cheapest one is but PTA Global is probably the best, if not the cheapest, option. Avoid the training room, they are too expensive.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

kingspack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PeteratCastle View Post
    Just do any course that will get you a REPS L3 cert. The cert is the only thing that matters..most courses (and all fast track courses) are ****, but you need the piece of paper.

I don't know what the cheapest one is but PTA Global is probably the best, if not the cheapest, option. Avoid the training room, they are too expensive.
    Well so the part-time is better option than a full-time? Basically that's what I have read till now as in the end you have to study on your own in either option. Going to checkout PTA. Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: and what about AIQ vs CYQ?
    Last edited by kingspack; 05-12-2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: add

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kingspack View Post
    Well so the part-time is better option than a full-time? Basically that's what I have read till now as in the end you have to study on your own in either option. Going to checkout PTA. Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: and what about AIQ vs CYQ?
    Active IQ is fine mate. It's all about the cost
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timk81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Active IQ will get you confident to start. It's fairly cheap ~£700 for level 2&3. Part time is 2 years.
    Active IQ Level 3 Personal Trainer & Nutritional Advisor.

doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't believe, in this instance, that cheapest is always best. I paid a fair bit more for my levels 2 & 3 (amongst other quals) with Premier International, and in six weeks (full time course), the training and knowledge that was imparted was fantastic. Granted, I'd already self-taught a substantial amount, but I've seen people go with training room and other companies, who came out with barely half the knowledge/advice/business sense that Premier gives.

deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by doughnut91 View Post
    I don't believe, in this instance, that cheapest is always best. I paid a fair bit more for my levels 2 & 3 (amongst other quals) with Premier International, and in six weeks (full time course), the training and knowledge that was imparted was fantastic. Granted, I'd already self-taught a substantial amount, but I've seen people go with training room and other companies, who came out with barely half the knowledge/advice/business sense that Premier gives.
    I did Training Room and found that it was fairly basic. Like you though I am largely self taught so it was more to just get the qualification. I think it is just about getting the qualification and taking your own time to learn before and after also
    Find my writing here -

http://dannyleeonline.co.uk/index.html

and

http://dannyleept.wixsite.com/dlfitness/blog

Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaymannn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by doughnut91 View Post

Hi mate, completely agree with you I'm on the part time course at the moment just passed level 2 with premier working towards level 3. Training rooms was about £500 cheaper but I'm really impressed with the quality of the course the guys really know their stuff! Heard through friends that the training rooms was a lot less difficult to pass but personally would rather have it more difficult and get more in depth tutoring! (If that makes Sence)

Jay