Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by p0werlifter View Post
    It's not the amount of time that has passed or how many guys shes fuked in 1 year. It's how many she's fuked at all. If it's anymore than 0 then she isn't gf/wife material to me. We all have different stances in life and this is one of mine.
    are you a virgin? (not sure if already asked)

drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just reading that makes me want to dunk my balls in bleach. Never asked te wife. Asked a gf once. Hers was lower than mine and I was still grossed out hearing an exact number. Asking is for beta kunts anyways

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AkshullyizDaren View Post
    ya but her slooty past indicates a slooty future
    It indicates a LOT more than that unfortunately...but you know the old saying.

There's a sucker born every minute. There's no point in saving them.

Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000) Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000) Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000) Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000) Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000) Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000) Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000) Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000) Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000) Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000) Icemaing is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will but the sad thing is female virgins no longer exist... At least not 20+. It's quite depressing to be honest.
    Lol not true man, my sister in law is about to be 26 and still everything virgin. She does not date anyone, she is looking for a guy she thinks that she might marry to someday before even considering dating him.

and #1 and only crew checking in. I'm also hers #1 and only and it feels really good man

WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by patriots1977 View Post
    1) Genetic mastery Re: designer babies precludes / OBVIATES the premise of eugenic breeding for "alpha" traits
    Genetic engineering doesn't completely strip eugenics of any validity. I could argue that if you restricted breeding to those with a larger pool of superior genetic traits to begin with, that that would only enhance and expedite the genetic engineering process.

2) You could never enforce eugenic "alphas-only" breeding
    3) Attemping to enforce "alphas-only" breeding would require genocide & castration of undesirables (WHICH YOU _CAN NOT_ enforce without utter societal breakdown)
    It was a hypothetical..

4) IQ wouldn't save manlets, because high IQ occurs on a bell curve & tall brahs can inevitably be bred for intellect
    "Height wouldn't save dumb ogres, because height occurs on a bell curve and smart brahs can inevitably be bred for height."

That's not even addressing the fact that in the current model of society we're in, height in and of itself is by no means an objectively positive trait. There's nothing inherently tied to height that increases your productivity. Those correlations to height and better salaries neglect to mention that there is an intermediary variable between the two - self-confidence. It's tall people that are self-confident and assertive, and it's then those traits that see them to greater success on the corporate ladder. Height by itself doesn't magically mean anything in terms of career advancement.

5) Polygamy _DESTROYS_ the family unit & female pair-bonding capacity -- which REQUIRED for child-rearing done in _OPTIMAL CONDITIONS_ (a strong family unit) that avert / prevent high school dropouts & petty criminality
    In the hypothetical that was being discussed, the family unit wasn't necessarily optimal. Female pair-bonding capacity wouldn't be destroyed in a model where she had emotionally-intimate sex with all those people too. This isn't done today because of how it's unorthodox, and terribly chastised.

Deviations from the nuclear family unit correlate with an increase in delinquency because there are often underlying factors involved that would explain that trend by themselves. Some who's a single mom of 5 at 24, for instance, is likely also to be an irresponsible, reckless, and just generally reprehensible person.

There's also the fact that anything other than the nuclear family unit is frowned upon, and hence it isn't ever fully optimized.

wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wishbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh Lordy. Had a fwb that was like at 17 guys (probably was lying and was actually 40)... For a fwb I didn't care cuz dem lips could polish and dat azz could bounce. Hnngh. For a gf I feel like it'd be different. Maybe that's just a double standard I have, tho.

Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly 40 isn't that high for 23 if you think about it. Say she starts having sex when she's 16. Thats probably like 5 guys by the time high school is up? 18 to 20 is sloot sloot stage and probably around 25 more guys in 3 years (8 ish a year) so she's at 30. then 10 more over a 3 year span? Not terrible.

I do judge like crazy when a girls number is over 20 though, even though I have no right to. Even if your number is waaay higher I still want any girl who I'm gonna date/marry have like single digits lol
    Texas A&M C/O 2015

Bench 305/315
    lol legs r for losers
    OHP 205/225

Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Came to say it doesn't matter and you're probably insecure for asking. Then I read 40. Fuk.

fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fabofly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you guys actually ask your gf if shes been with a black guy and feel relieved when she says she hasnt? Mind blown. I thought the dislike for past black guys was 80% because of the penor size. You *******s are sad.

ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ghettocandyman View Post
    This is the point in your life where you need to see if you just want to be alone and smash women, find a good girl and hope for the best, or get an average sloot like this with a vag so torn up you can shove your 14" forearm in it, and who most likely doesn't value sex very highly and will cheat in the future out of boredom and infactuation
    That was deep men.
    ***After rubbing my sweaty ballsack I smell my fingers crew***
    ***Tall white guy who went bezerk on dat loud mouth bish and the WK ******* is legendary crew***

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...................................R.I.P.....................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.............
    ................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪..................

Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
    Honestly 40 isn't that high for 23 if you think about it. Say she starts having sex when she's 16. Thats probably like 5 guys by the time high school is up? 18 to 20 is sloot sloot stage and probably around 25 more guys in 3 years (8 ish a year) so she's at 30. then 10 more over a 3 year span? Not terrible.

I do judge like crazy when a girls number is over 20 though, even though I have no right to. Even if your number is waaay higher I still want any girl who I'm gonna date/marry have like single digits lol
    So what is high for 23? 100 guys? Lol stupid American standards of peace.

4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4merBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    40+? Why is this even a discussion? Her lack of self respect and obviously high amount of interest that is shown to her... can only imagine the entitlement.

No thanx self.

WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fabofly View Post
    Do you guys actually ask your gf if shes been with a black guy and feel relieved when she says she hasnt? Mind blown. I thought the dislike for past black guys was 80% because of the penor size. You *******s are sad.
    Yeah, it's pathetic. I imagine they probably attach other negative connotations to it like her having daddy issues, "jungle fever", or just being one of the slooty bee bee see cravers.

Because in their minds it doesn't compute that anyone could date a black person simply for who they are. Idiotic but other races have it worse on the misc lol.

Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thearkofgod View Post
    I'm not sure what this has to do with this post but I laughed either way.

patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patriots1977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    random facts for no reason

Anti-Radical Feminism Rhetoric says:
    In reality, the double standard exists for a reason. Even girls perpetuate it, calling other girls sloots, lying about how many guys they hooked up with, etc.

Biologically, girls tend to have higher standards because their eggs are limited and there's a high cost that comes with getting pregnant, whereas sperm is cheap and abundant and guys can bust nuts left and right. So you can see why girls are generally not as easy as guys and also why girls the girls who are easy and open dem legs for just about anyone are perceived as having something wrong with them.

Another reason is paternity... A woman will always know a baby is hers, but a man can never know for sure. He's at risk of wasting his time and resources on a kid that's possibly not his, time that could be spent busting nuts all up in dem sugar walls of other girls and ensuring his genetic lineage continues.

Another thing it comes down to is impulse control... Let me put it this way. Say you're on a diet. It's a lot easier to stick to the diet if you actually have to go out of your way to drive to the store or whatever and buy junk food than it is if people are repeatedly offering you junk. Just like how it's natural to strongly crave highly caloric junk food, it's natural to want sex. And girls are offered sex left and right, since males are generally the ones expected to make the move. If a girl is sleeping with every guy that hits on her, she probably has poor impulse control and is addicted to novelty and short-term gratification, so how can you expect her to be able to resist that type of thing when she's in a relationship with you? You can't really argue that guys would do the same thing because the only way to make a fair comparison is if girls threw themselves at guys and offered guys sugar walls just as easily as guys offered up the D, but that doesn't happen.

As for the double standard, guys are praised for having high notch counts because even if you're aesthetic as fuk, you still have to put some work in since girls are generally more selective about who they sleep with. I can guarantee a guy wouldn't be getting that same kind of praise if he were some unaesthetic dude just paying for prostitutes all the time because it's not the same.

You can acknowledge the double standard and try to consciously avoid reinforcing it if that's what you believe in, but generally speaking, guys are going to prefer girls who haven't been around as much (just as girls will prefer guys who aren't virgins). It's instinctual. You see this chit cross-culturally and throughout time, it's not like some evil patriarchal conspiracy to screw over women by shaming them and refusing them their sexual freedoms.

http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/...orce-risk.html

http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/...uest-post.html

A woman is _OFTEN_ defined as a capable, intelligent, & nurturing partner by who she can wrangle into committing to her as a quality mate.

A woman has to be more choosy in her selection, as she's more likely to incur long-term obligations from any tryst -- i.e. a child.

If a woman has repeatedly failed in securing a long-term mate, there are multiple indicators that her loyalty & trustworthiness is suspect:
    1.) Demands. Can she be fulfilled? / Is she extremely needy?
    2.) Temperament. Does she have patience? / Is she forgiving or single-minded in her commitment? / Will minutiae trigger irrecoverable bi7chmode over loving compromise & eager submission?
    3.) Decisions. Are her impulses led by wisdom, or waves of the sea tossed in a moment?
    4.) Values. Leading by example is a timeless adage ... What role model do you want for your children? / Can she understand the value of the family unit, crime & ignorance associated with single-parent households? / Is she able to discern the negative societal impact of polygamy, serial monogamy, & porn?
    5.) Precedents. Does she act with enough forethought? Does she know every single partner out of wedlock _SIGNIFICANTLY_ increases the odds of a _FAILED MARRIAGE_ ... ? Did she have mind enough to research behavioral habits & their implications?
    6.) Age. Most women simply age worse than men, & the quality of their eggs diminishes starting at 30.
    7.) Power. Does she identify with merit, or does she abuse the identity destiny bestowed her for degeneracy & the degradation of society?
    8.) Emotion. Sincerity, adoration, infatuation, addiction -- is the girl still able to feel intensely, or are there now the ghosts of 3 or 12 or 20 other brothers to compete with?

If a woman is not desirable for child rearing, then what is she ... ?

Polygamy / serial monogamy affects women far more than men considering relationship loyalty, despite whatever you'd want to believe ...

Multiple studies note that marriage stability is halved / divorce risk doubled for every out-of-wedlock partner, & then the likelihood for marriage stability progressively decreases by about 10% for every additional out-of-wedlock partner beyond ...1...I think flatlining at about a 20% marriage stability rate with 10+ out-of-wedlock partners ...

7/10 divorces initiated by women (okay ...65%) ;]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce...tes#Initiation
    http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/mvsr/supp/mv39_12s2.pdf

9/10 divorces initiated by college-educated women
    http://www.divorce-lawyer-source.com...-or-women.html

Some studies / polls note 9/10 women have cheated ... LOL ... not sure about the accuracy there, but from what I've seen with friends' relationships ... maybe 6/10 or 7/10 have cheated
    Women in a relationship only: Have you ever cheated?
    http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/471683/results

Those aged 25+ having the lowest likelihood of divorce ...

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/09...e-apex-fallacy

Originally Posted by WintryRaven View Post
    Yeah, it's pathetic. I imagine they probably attach other negative connotations to it like her having daddy issues, "jungle fever", or just being one of the slooty bee bee see cravers.

Because in their minds it doesn't compute that anyone could date a black person simply for who they are. Idiotic but other races have it worse on the misc lol.
    IQ & violence / criminality is hereditary, don't be a fool shilling for lies
    just stop caring ---------↘ ✻

it's not your nation -------↘ ✼

they're not your freedoms -- → -- | no questions | -- ↭ -- | ♘ ♋9 ✡ ♒ ♞ミ♣彡♞ ♒ ✡ ♋9 ♘ |⇔| Murica. Bill Frank. Thomas Jeff. Bill of Rights. Constitution. Rand Paul. )︻气デ═一

relish in the power -------↗ ✽

if it feels good, do it ---↗ ✾

Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grapist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ethanolbrah View Post
    So what is high for 23? 100 guys? Lol stupid American standards of peace.
    It is high but its not like ungodly high? One of my good friends is about to get engaged to a girl whose number is like 80. She used to be a whore but changed her ways. I'm at like mid 90s but will that make me a terrible husband or father?
    Texas A&M C/O 2015

Bench 305/315
    lol legs r for losers
    OHP 205/225

FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakoFreako will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A legit sloot is honestly garbage. She may treat you like you're different, but you're not. If you ever heard her stories of what she did to past guys, she would also do it to you in a heartbeat. It doesn't matter if you're better than her exes in every possible way, a legit sloot is just garbage. I dunno how else to describe it, you really can't understand how they think

I was with one for a couple months. Knew she wasn't the type to be with for long term, but there's no reason to only go out with wife-material girls, that's for later if you ask me. I was just drawn in by her strong personality traits like mine such as being blunt/honest over passive-aggressive/lying. Turned out all of it was fake. In the end, she broke up with me because she pretended to be in a huge crisis, shut everyone out and wasn't in a situation to be dating. She also basically stole $50 from me and 2 weeks later, she's going out with some beta kunt playing the same game she played on me.

Honestly it was a good experience for me. I learned a lot about trashy sloots and when I found out the truth about her ~2.5 weeks after we broke up, I was already completely over her, so it didn't bother me at all, srs. I knew she wasn't long-term gf material so I didn't have much emotional investment and I didn't buy her chit either (she complained about it lulz). I guess that's why she stole $50 from me in the end, but $50 to have her get the phuck out of my life is pretty good deal TBH.

tl;dr: Legit sloots are trash, like I don't know how people like her live knowing how much of a garbage person she is.

PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000)
    Logged in to say this...

Run. Think with your brain not with your dick unless this girl is now angelic.

PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000) PanzerFaust is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by raya View Post
    in all reality if a girl is safe about her partners it shouldnt matter who she was with
    obv most women arent that safe but there are some out there! a female should go for check ups yearly not just for std's but things like ovarian cancer etc
    i wouldnt let a number bother you as long as she seems serious about you, and if u feel uneasy go get checked with her, she probly feels bad about some of them but we all do dumb ****, just try to move on from it
    Do not listen to this.

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    I'm just gonna stay alone in life.. I know too many girls who are at 40+ and some of them aren't even 21..

I've just lost all hope for finding a good wife at this point
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Those graphs ^^ are such BS. No woman ever tells her real number.
    CHICAGO CREW!

Royals Crew
    Chiefs crew
    Rawdog or no dog crew..

McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000) McAngus is just really nice. (+1000)
    With a number as high as 40, she could be the first girl in history to be completely honest about her number. Got to give her some props for that right? Honesty is a very wifey material trait that is hard to find.

Or maybe the real number is beyond comprehension so she threw out a random number, even though the real number is 100+ lol.

ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I will but the sad thing is female virgins no longer exist... At least not 20+. It's quite depressing to be honest.
    They exist. Well, If you like whales lol.
    ***After rubbing my sweaty ballsack I smell my fingers crew***
    ***Tall white guy who went bezerk on dat loud mouth bish and the WK ******* is legendary crew***

...................................R.I.P.....................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.............
    ................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪..................

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol at 13 bjs

Been miscing for to long idreamofnumber1's Avatar
    idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    for all you know a fellow miscer could of been 1 of those 40. Hell mayne even 2 miscers

maybe even me ; )

UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It is high but its not like ungodly high? One of my good friends is about to get engaged to a girl whose number is like 80. She used to be a whore but changed her ways. I'm at like mid 90s but will that make me a terrible husband or father?
    Damn. Is she as old as you are? I'd imagine she's been with your friend a while to be engaged. She must have been busy.

Originally Posted by UnknownNutter View Post
    Damn. Is she as old as you are? I'd imagine she's been with your friend a while to be engaged. She must have been busy.
    He's 23 and she's 22, and they've been dating for about a year and a half. They aren't engaged yet but probably will be soon, at least thats what the boys think
    Texas A&M C/O 2015

Bench 305/315
    lol legs r for losers
    OHP 205/225

blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazerMD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    40x3= 120 bj

Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500)

lol 80? That slut is going to divorce him a few months into their marriage and take half of his assets.

UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UnknownNutter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He's 23 and she's 22, and they've been dating for about a year and a half. They aren't engaged yet but probably will be soon, at least thats what the boys think
    So she struck 80 when she was 20. Damn