Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Magnum Nutraceuticals Limitless Log

Magnum – Limitless
    Fearless Fruit Punch
    Extreme PWO Log

I’d like to thank the Team at Magnum for including me in this logging opportunity. Very cool to be using a product that is so new. Heard a few great things about this hope it lives up to the hype. Even though this is a sponsored log I will be 100% honest during the log and in review. Thanks again Magnum.

Bottle/Marketing Claims
    Bottle comes in a nice box and has a very clean look to it. There are some marketing claims: a 4 pound increase in muscle mass, 10% arm growth and 7% Fat Loss where a placebo group found none of these gains. Think these might be a little bit more than I will see in 20 servings but even half that would still be impressive.

Ingredients/Profile
    Magnum comes out with a couple Propriety Blends in the Label, which doesn’t bother me at all. Things on here are pretty easy to figure out. Niacin 20mg not a bad dosing at all gonna get a touch of heat and not feel flush I like it. IsoPower Complex is pretty much a Creatine mix totaling 7g. 3 of the 5 ingredients in here are Creatine then Some Beta Alanine (Love them tingles) and Whey. The whey is a little unusual but heard it was added to add to shelf life or make the powder more shelf stable. Either way is anyone gonna complain about high quality Whey ever… not me. L-Citrulline at 5g is a perfect dosing for me and the Beatine at 2.5 is good too. I might like a little more Beatine but not shabby. So the last blend is “HAPPY BRAIN” and this is where we find the stims. 1.42grams of Tyrosine, Caffeine and then some GABA too. Beet root extract adds in a little more Betaine which I was looking for above so that works out perfect. Really happy with this label to be honest.

Dosing/Scoop
    So it’s a BIG scoop. 19.5 grams per serving (1 serving recommended)
    First image is a zeroed out scale so we don’t account for the scoop, second is an eyeballed half scoop that came in right at 9grams, a level scoop then right at 19 and finally the biggest scoop I could grab out of the tub weighed in over 1 and a half servings at 33.
    I will start right at the recommended dose and play with it from there.

Little About Me

Sex: Male
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 174 pounds
    Body-fat %: 9.0%

Years Lifting: 5-6
    Years Using Supplements: 4-5
    Average Workouts: 3-6 per week and usually 2weeks-1month off every 6-9 months
    Average macros: 2200 + Workout Burn 30%Carbs 35%Protein 35%Fat are my goals but this is an average and will not be perfect. I will toss in a refeed meal every so often too just to feel human and all.
    1RM: Bench 275, Deadlift 385, Squat 320
    Race Times: 5k 18:15, 13.1mile 1:23:42

Wants/Expectations
    When looking for a PreWorkout, like most, I have those few things that I’m looking for to amp up every workout. Most days the first thing is the quick energy to jump start the workout and up the HR and get the blood flowing. Second would be focus, nothing better than getting completely lost in a workout. And then Endurance, Some days I am quick in and out with a 45 minute workout but then there’s those days where I clock a good two and a half hour shred. Pump is nice to get in a product but I do high reps and lots of supersets so finding a pump will come naturally. I am hoping to keep focused during this log and pound out these workouts and lean up just a little bit more. Hoping to see a 2-4 pound drop in weight and overall toning.

My Log
    I will hope to update this log 4-5 times a week until the 20 Servings are gone. Assuming that will be 25ish days in total depending if I get in the gym 5-6-7 days in a given week. I will update days I don’t get a workout in anyway to note diet/sleep/etc.
    This will be the format for my log:
    Sleep/Recovery
    This will be a note any effects on how I am able to sleep thru the nights and how recovery from workouts are going. I currently shoot for an average of 7-7.5 hours of sleep and recovery has been very good lately with few days of DOMs.
    Mood
    I react different ways to different supplements and how they affect my everyday life is very important so I will track how I feel throughout the days and as a whole.
    Motivation Music
    I like to add in a certain track from my playlist that really helped me grab one more rep. This is a variety of stuff and will range from Rap/Hip-Hop, Rock, 80s, Country pretty much anything. Suggestions are always welcome in this like all categories.
    Workout/Exercise
    L]
    I try and make a workout 4-6 times a week and use a PushPullLegs type of workout routine with the additional days of the week hitting core/shoulders/cardio etc. I track each set and rep and often time everything I do in the gym. Calories burned will be track with the Under Armour 39 HR monitor system.

I often use the Beautiful Summer weather here in Minnesota to Run outdoors and occasionally run a race or two, nothing planned or signed up for at this point I already ran a Half Marathon and a 5K this summer. I track these runs using Nike+ Running:
    Diet/Macros

I will monitor my diet using a IIFYM type of approach, but I prefer to rely on whole foods and my personally prepared meals and not just protein shakes and poptarts. I will track every single day and will review all macros and meals/snacks using the MyFitnessPal application.
    Misc
    Food pictures or recipes / Gym Pictures or Videos / Something I just wanna add for fun / Pictures of my Bulldog may find a way in here, gotta keep it somewhat fun!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh yeah...I'm in on this.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    DAY 1

Mood/Day Summary
    Day one started out as a busy one for me. 9 hours of work, quick Leg Day, some errands then back to work for an hour. Got home about 10pm prepped up some meals and called it a day. This is a pretty typical day for me though so all is good.

Sleep/Recovery:
    Come into the log on a lighter than average night of sleep only getting about 6 hours total. My fiancé is doing overnights now as a nurse and getting time in with her sometimes cuts into my sleep but that’s not so bad. Recovery is 100%. Took the past two days as rest days to get some things done around the house to really focus in the gym for the next few weeks on this log.

Motivation
    Rick Ross – Hustle Hard

Workout:
    Took a level scoop of limitless in 12oz of water about 10 mins before I started cardio. Mixed really well but flavor was a little mild. I usually do less than recommended water so I will try 10oz and see how it sits tomorrow. Right toward the end of running it did start to kick in and helped up my HR but I didn’t feel the niacin or beta until into my stretch, which is literally perfect. Energy stayed really strong for the entire workout and endurance was great cause I walked outa the gym feeling great and ready to get back to life with no crash. Focus was also very good as I had no problem staying on task not getting distracted and hitting 75 mins like a walk in the park.

6/24/15 5:42pm

Treadmill
    1stmile 6:03
    2ndmile 5:17

20chinups
    40pushups
    60bwsquats
    4minplank

Stretch

HighBar Barbell Squat
    45x5
    135x5
    185x5
    225x5 video
    185x5
    135x5

Straight Bar walking Lunges
    5 - 90x20steps video on 3rd

StarTrac Abductor / Adductor
    5 - 120x5 each no rests

LifeFitness Seated Leg Curl / FlexFitness 45 donkey calf
    6 - 180x5 / 300x5
    Straight/in/out - straight/in/out

Stair master 10mins 55flights

Stretch video

End time 7:05pm

Warm up is always the same, a run then hit some BW stuff to really warm up the full body. I have been trying to continue to up the rep counts to just miss failure by a few reps. I really felt the This is a pretty average leg day for me. Sometimes I will go higher reps and drop the weight some in the squats but wanted to work in that 225. Walking lunges are something I took out of my workouts for a while but honestly they are my go to exercise, they really hit all over my legs and work that HR. Finish up with some machines and ending cardio and a stretch. This stretch is exactly the same for me before and after if you have any suggestions to add let me know!

Macros:
    Calories:2080
    Fat:76
    Carb:182
    Fiber:54
    Sugar:65
    Protein:194
    Meals:
    Breakfast: 2 Banana Nut Protein Cookies (homemade)
    Lunch: Chicken Breast and Steamed Broccoli
    PreWO Snack: 2 Peach fruit cups
    PostWO Snack: 2 Banana Nut Protein Cookies
    Dinner: Chicken Breast and Veggies
    Evening Snack: Arctic Zero Ice Cream with some PB on top, Protein bar

Very good day of Macros for me. Stayed right on 2000cals and a solid mix of foods and macros. I am looking to lean out just a little bit more so amounts and timing is very key for me. Also did a meal prep tonight!

Misc:
    Squats 225x5 set 4

Lunges 90x20 set 3

End Stretch

Dinner/Meal Prep:
    Last edited by stad0203; 06-26-2015 at 08:07 AM. Reason: forgot HR image

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fantastic start so far man !
    Subbed
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolutely LOVE the detail of this log. Really great job.

Glad your first dose of Limitless kicked in at the right time and treated you right. I definitely think you are going to enjoy these next few weeks running it.

On a side note, your days sound as busy as mine.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking good man, glad to hear your enjoying Limitless and with you doing a superset/high volume style this will be perfect!

Push it, Push it, Push it real good!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Doing a log myself and I'm trying to be detailed but this is on a whole other level. I'm going to need to step it up.

Subbed!
    **Canadian Crew**

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on log of the year

From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JETSbrah View Post
    Doing a log myself and I'm trying to be detailed but this is on a whole other level. I'm going to need to step it up.

Subbed!
    This. Much wow! Subbed for results!
    I <3 Carbs

Thanks to everyone subbed in here, having a crowd can be really motivating to me to do a solid job in this log! Loving Limitless so far as well!

DAY 2

Mood/Day Summary
    Today was a really good day. Had a little bit shorter work day then yesterday and got out of there just before 6pm and got right into the gym. Really impressed with the clean feel of workouts on Limitless left the gym feeling great and spent the rest of the evening with the future wife and puppy. All around great day.

Sleep/Recovery:
    Came into today with the perfect amount of sleep right at that 7-7.5 hour mark. Happy to say that even with my first workout on Limitless came in the evening I had no adverse sleep effects! Also recovery from yesterday’s leg day was really good. I did however notice a little cramping in my feet and calves (always the first place I will see cramping) late into the evening so I will try and look closer and water consumption and electrolytes.
    Motivation
    MGK – Wild Boy Remix

Workout:
    6/25/15 6:01pm

Treadmill
    1mile 6:01
    2mile 5:45

20pullups
    40pushups
    60bwsquats
    4minplank

Stretch

Deadlifts x Bent Over Rows
    2- 135x5 / 135x5
    2- 225x5 / 135x5
    1- 275x5 / 135x5video
    1- 225x5 / 135x5
    1- 135x5 / 135x5

Ex Bar curls under grip/over grip
    5- 85x5 / 55x5 video 3rd set

Wide grip cable pull downs / rope cable curls
    5- 150x5 / 100x5

Stationary Bike 10mins 10resistance 3.86 miles

Stretch

End time: 7:15pm

Went with 10oz of water with Limitless 5 mins before the start of my workout and huge improvement on flavor and no issue on the mixability. I will try 8oz next just to see if that’s any better but thinking 10 or so it the sweet spot. Run at the start was a bit slower today which is usually the case a day or two after a leg day. Felt real good just usually a step slower. Warm up went really well though Limitless kicked in right when I stepped off the treadmill so I am thinking that was also perfect timing. Deads felt really good today even with the superset adding rows. Curls were actually a bit light so next week will be a weight increase on those. Wide grip pulldowns are a weak spot for me and I had been doing 135 on these but did one rep and went with 150 easy. Bike kicked my ass at the end as I hadn’t been on a stationary bike for about a month. Stretched out and left the gym feeling great once again, sustained energy and no crash.

Macros:
    Calories:2258
    Fat:86
    Carb:181
    Fiber:25
    Sugar:22
    Protein:198
    Meals:
    Breakfast: Nothing
    Lunch: Chicken and Veggies
    PreWO Snack: 2 Fruit Cups (peaches)
    PostWO Snack: 2 Banana Nut Protein Cookies
    Dinner: Thin Crust BBQ Chicken Pizza
    Evening Snack: Protein Shake with some Breakfast Cereal

Had a really full feeling through the morning so I didn’t end up eating Breakfast, grabbed last night’s meal prep for lunch and headed to the gym after the fruit cups 30-40mins before (about 15 carbs total in them). Seeing I had lots of calories left for the night we ordered pizza and I fit that right in with the addition of some protein powder. All in all a good macro day just a little dirty with the pizza.

Misc:
    275x5 Deads and 135x5 Bent Rows

Curls Superset

Nice to fit this into today macros, Download the Dominos App and you can build a pizza and see all the nutrition info now:

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, I had two slices of pepperoni from Domino's yesterday. Freaking carbs! haha

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Dude, I had two slices of pepperoni from Domino's yesterday. Freaking carbs! haha
    Gotta go thin crust bro. Made it hard when my lady got the Pan Style So tempting.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn all I want is pizza now haha. But I agree ya gotta go thin crust.

Sounded like a great session. I use 10 oz when I mix Limitless myself and I've really enjoyed the flavor/taste and agree with you, it's the sweet spot. The flavor should be a lot stronger and more noticeable at 8 oz though. I've even added ice cubes to mine it's good stuff.

I got deads tomorrow.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice start to this log and LIMITLESS looks like a good one on focus so I will be following along cause I LOVE FOCUS while I'm
    training in the early a.m. OH YEAH banana nut homemade cookies sounds REAL GOOD!!!

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Nice start to this log and LIMITLESS looks like a good one on focus so I will be following along cause I LOVE FOCUS while I'm
    training in the early a.m. OH YEAH banana nut homemade cookies sounds REAL GOOD!!!
    Maybe he will share the recipe.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Maybe he will share the recipe.
    Oh I'm sure stad0203 has a great recipe for those cookies because he does some awesome things with protein
    and I'm sure the cookies were great cause I've made that flavor of protein cookies in the past and it's REAL GOOD!!!

SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000) SupreTwitchTV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Off to a great start! Loving the variety of details in here, very nice

checking in/subbed
    Logs and Reviews:

BPI Sports PUMP-HD Exclusive Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168247473

True GRIT: PRE Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168125733

True GRIT: PROTEIN Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167957503

ErgoGenix: ErgoBlast Strawberry Kiwi Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167873151

Applied Nutriceuticals N.O.Vate Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167454501

DAY 3

Mood/Day Summary
    Happy it is Friday! Little bit longer day at work a 9am-9pm but the day went buy really really fast. Had a friend talk me into signing up for a 10k race in September so I gave a test run to see where I am at, not really happy with the time at all but that’s alright for now. Spent the rest of the night just hanging out at home ready to have the weekend off work.

Sleep/Recovery:
    Good full 7 hours of sleep and still no problems falling asleep taking Limitless around 6pm and hitting the hay around 1am. Recovery from yesterday’s back workout is so-so. Traps must have gotten hit pretty good on the deads other than that though feeling pretty good. No 2nd day doms from legs on Wednesday.

Motivation
    Rob Bailey and the Hustle Standard – WHKRMX

Workout:
    6.21 Miles – 42:00 Minutes

Was really wanting to get a time under of around 40 minutes here. Took a full regular scoop of Limitless during a few minutes of stretching and it seemed to kick in around the second mile. Also seemed to be a bit much for just cardio as my HR ended up hitting 180 without really keeping to fast of a pace. Thinking I will trying another run soon on a half scoop.

Macros:
    Calories: 2462
    Fat: 89
    Carb: 257
    Fiber: 31
    Sugar: 96
    Protein: 223

Little high in Carbs, made the mistake of going to the Grocery store after my run and the bakery will catch my eye a little too easily. Started the day off pretty protein heavy though so it didn’t end out too bad. The Prosciutto and Avocado was a nice change to just having the egg whites alone too.
    Meals:
    Breakfast: Chicken and Veggies with Quest Chips
    Lunch: Chicken and Veggies with Quest Chips
    PreWO Snack: Protein Bar
    PostWO Snack: Peanut Butter Cake and a choc covered doughnut
    Dinner: Prosciutto, Cheesy Egg Whites and Avocado
    Evening Snack: Fiber Bar x 2

Misc:
    Dinner:

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Oh I'm sure stad0203 has a great recipe for those cookies because he does some awesome things with protein
    and I'm sure the cookies were great cause I've made that flavor of protein cookies in the past and it's REAL GOOD!!!
    Made up some chewy Cherry/Vanilla cookies today I will include that with the next day, also made some Protein Wraps that turned out really good!

DAY 4

Mood/Day Summary
    Today was a very nice day, had the day off of work and hammered out a bunch of lawn work that had been just a week or so behind and really bothering me. Also ended up with a little sun burn from it lol. Being a day off I had lots of time to play in the kitchen and tried a couple new things there too. And when the lady head off to work (overnights) I head to the gym that was practically empty and got a nice longer workout in. Really fine day.

Sleep/Recovery:
    So this was the test for Limitless effecting my sleep. Took a full scoop the night before at about 9:15pm and no issues sleeping at all! Really doesn’t seem to trail off for hours or feel like that dirty energy that some have. This is very nice cause I often hit a late workout. Recovery is pretty good traps and upper back are back to normal but did have a few of those lower leg cramps come back around. Really upped my water intake I will have to look closer at Sodium and Potassium.

Motivation
    Yelawolf – Best Friend

Workout:
    5/27/15 7:19pm

Treadmill 2 miles
    1 6:06
    2 5:18

20pullups
    40pushups
    60bwsquats
    4minplank

Stretch

Flat barbell bench press - flat dumbbell fly
    185x5 / 35sx5
    3 - 185x8 / 35sx8 video on 2
    185x5 / 35sx8

Incline dumbbell press / bw dips
    5 - 60sx8 / bwx8 video on 3

Precor pec fly 505 / vert chest press 404
    5 - 200x8 / 205x8

Track jog 1 mile ~7mins

Incline cable fly drop set
    60x5,50x5,40x10,30x10,20x20

Stretch

End time 9:00pm

Gym was empty! Love that cause then I don’t feel bad taking up multiple spots for supersets (I don’t feel bad when its busy either who am I kidding). I did run into a chatty front desk guy last night and this spaced out taking Limitless and starting my run out to just about 25 mins. The run still went really good not too much energy or anything it was honestly nice cause the focus kicked in and the 11.5mins flew by on there and my BW warm ups seemed like cake too. Going to start taking it a full 20 mins before gym time and getting full effects for the full workout. The one area that really took a beating when I cut weight from 190ish in January to the 175ish I sit at now in my chest. The 185 with superset did feel really great had nice controlled reps all hitting the top of my chest. Dips are still an area that I need to grow you can see a struggle just to pop out 8 right now. Rest of the workout went pretty good the precor machines gave me a huge pump so I ran it off and grabbed another with a cable fly dropset. This workout peaked right around 100mins and I still had more in the tank. Sunday coming up know I have to time to see how Limitless does over 2hours.

Macros:
    Calories:2354
    Fat:79
    Carb:194
    Fiber:72
    Sugar:56
    Protein:257

Kinda overdid the Protein today lol, I guess if one of the 3 is high might as well be that one. Have to check out the bottom of the post for the stuff I cooked today really happy with the way they both turned out. You need some uncommon ingredients for the wraps but well worth it!!

Meals:
    Breakfast: Protein Bar and Fiber Bar
    Lunch: Salad with a Cucumber and Chicken Kabob
    PreWO Snack: nothing
    PostWO Snack: White Chip Cherry Cookies x3
    Dinner: Chicken Wrap and corn on the cob
    Evening Snack: Protein Bar and PB Cup

Misc:
    Flat Barbell Bench / Dumbell Flys

Incline Dumbbell Press / BW Dips

Chewy White Chip Cherry Cookies

Ingredients:
    2 Scoops (64g) Light Flavored Protein (I used a Blondie flavor vanilla would be the same)
    1/2c (40g) Oats (I just used quick oats I like the texture)
    1/4c (30g) Wheat Flour (any flour is fine I’m sure)
    5tsp (5g) Stevia
    1 Egg (large)
    1 (46g) Egg White
    150g Fat Free Greek Yogurt (1 container)
    50g Dried Cheeries
    50 (30g) White Chips
    Directions:
    1. Heat Oven to 350, spray two cookie sheets lightly with nonstick spray
    2. Combine all dry ingredients and mix
    3. Add wet and mix again (do not overmix)
    4. Fold in Cherries
    5. Drop onto cookie sheets in small spoonfuls
    6. Top each with White Chips (You can mix them in with cheeries too if you want)
    7. Bake for about 12 minutes, but I take them out at about 8mins and slap the pan onto the counter to stop them from rising, also makes them turn out Chewy that is nice with the dried fruit).
    8. Transfer to Cooling rack
    9. Enjoy, Store in the fridge for any not eaten right away.
    Makes 14 Cookies
    Macros Each: 65 Cals 1.4F / 7.5C / 6.1 P

Cheddar Jalapeno Wraps:

Ingredients:
    1 Scoop (29g) Unflavored Protein powder
    1.5tsp (7g) Psyllium Husk Powder (it’s a fiber powder)
    3 (132g) Egg Whites
    1oz (28g) Jalapenos
    1 Slice Jalapenos Cheese
    1/4c (28g) Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
    Directions:
    1. Heat a large (12” or bigger) Skillet or Griddle to Medium Heat
    2. Combine all ingredients into a food processor and blend til smooth
    3. Lightly spray pan with non stick spray
    4. Pour 1/3 of mixture into hot pan spreading out smooth into a 9inch circle
    5. Flip after about 2 mins and remove from pan transferring to cooling rack
    6. Repeat 2 more times
    7. Enjoy!
    8. Store unused wraps in the fridge should be good for a couple days.
    Makes 3 wraps
    Macros: 99Cals .7F / 4C / 17.6 P

DAY 5

Mood/Day Summary
    2nd day off work in a row, nice to have the full weekend away from work. Started the day with a nice little run, got some stuff done around the house again so the week will start off on the right foot and ended the day hitting the gym just before they closed. Weekend flew by!

Sleep/Recovery:
    Got to bed later than usual but got to sleep in a bit so in the end probably got right around that 6.5-7 hour mark which is pretty good. Feeling pretty good as far as recovery goes too nothing really has any soreness at all. I did spend some time after my morning run on the rumble roller, nice to be proactive on recovery.

Motivation
    Hopsin – Nocturnal Rainbows

Workout:
    Morning Run, 3.11Miles 20:40 time

Went with a ½ scoop at about 9:30am and it sat a lot better. Didn’t put quite as much effort at the previous run and ended a little fast. Given half the distance but never really felt too tired on this run.

6/28/15 7:57pm

Treadmill 2 miles
    1 6:06
    2 5:25

20chinups
    40pushups
    60bwsquats
    4minplank

Stretch

Planks
    5 - 2min30sec then 30sec rest
    Video on 3

Cybex Torso Rotation
    5 - 205(max) x10 each side

Jump rope add 10 on any break
    200+10
    200+0 video
    200+20
    200+0
    200+20

Ab wheel roll out from knees
    5 - 20 video on 2

Standing torso rotations
    5 - 45plate x 10each side video on 2

Track jog ~1.5 miles ~12mins

Stretch

End time: 9:55pm

Got in a nice long workout tonight. It was about 11 hours after the Run and 1/2 scoop of limitless So I felt no problem going with a full scoop. Timed it out that 20 mins before started and it was awesome again. The clean energy right off the bat is great. Was shooting for a full 2 hours but the gym closed at 10pm and I didn’t wanna hold up the employees getting on with their evenings, Never felt tired or like I should have called it earlier though. Core is a day that is hard to keep my HR in a fat burning range so I often go back and forth with some cardio in the middle to keep that going. Resting HR at the start of my workouts can be pretty low. High 30s/low40s is not an uncommon resting HR for me:

Macros:
    Calories: 2237
    Fat:74
    Carb:207
    Fiber:29
    Sugar:93
    Protein:191
    Meals:
    PreRun: Nothing
    Breakfast/Post Run: Coffee with a fiber bar
    Lunch: Protein Ice Cream
    PreWO Snack: Protein Ice Cream
    PostWO Snack: 3 White Chip Cherry Cookies with Almond Butter
    Dinner: Chicken Wrap
    Evening Snack: Big Bowl of Lucky Charms

Hit the macros pretty good today, higher sugar came from the Lucky Charms as the ice cream was lower sugar/carb and homemade (see below). Also the wraps from Saturday were still really good on Sunday after a day in the refrigerator, thinking they would stay god for quite a few.

Misc:
    Planks

Jump Ropes

Ab Wheel Roll Outs

Standing Torso Rotations

StrawBerry Graham Cracker Protein IceCream

Ingredients:
    4 Scoops (140g) Strawberry Protein Powder
    7-8 (150g) Cleaned Strawberrys
    3Cups (24ounces) unsweetened Cashew Milk (any will work probably)
    1 Graham Cracker

Directions:
    1. Mash Strawberries in a medium bowl
    2. Add Protein Powder and mix
    3. Stir in Milk
    4. Place into Ice cream maker per machine instructions
    5. Crush Cracker and add toward the end of ice cream coming to set
    6. Enjoy!
    7. Add any topping, I added fat free whip and a cherry (20cals)
    8. Don’t try and store this is the freezer, ends up solid, better just eat it all.

Makes 2 bowls:
    Macros: 350Cals 9F/21C/47P

Might have to open my tub of Culter protein for that. I have BSN strawberry at work that I can sub in right?

From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely mirin' that ice cream, man!
    I <3 Carbs

Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Definitely mirin' that ice cream, man!
    Ice Cream maker was such a good idea Fiance picked it up Friday while I was at work.

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Might have to open my tub of Culter protein for that. I have BSN strawberry at work that I can sub in right?
    I would think any whey would work just fine man! Most recipes I saw said to just do less liquid than your normal shake and add some flavor ingredients for some texture.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good to see Limitless is pushing you through those workouts!!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

DAY 6

Mood/Day Summary
    This way to start the week with a regular 8hour shift at work a nice workout (shoulders is my fav) and and evening spent at home. Couldn’t really ask for more.

Sleep/Recovery:
    Plenty of sleep again with right around that 7 hour mark. I did however have some tension in my neck throughout the day. Thinking some of the core exercises had me tensing up and the soreness just kinda snuck up on me. Loosened it up all day and seemed to get better into the evening. Also wearing compression socks and making a point to get an increase in liquids seemed to fix the cramping. Other than that feeling good!

Motivation
    Tech N9ne – Speedom w/ Eminem and Krizz Kaliko

Workout:
    6/29/15 5:26pm

Treadmill 10mins 2.5incline 1.5miles

20chinups
    40pushups
    60bwsquats
    4minplank 1min bw,2mins 10lbs,1min 35lbs (added no break)

Stretch

Seated ohp
    5 - 115x8 video on 5

Tywlf dumbbell raisers
    3 - 15sx8 each video on 2
    3 - 10sx8 each

Hammer strength shrugs
    3 - 180x8 5count pauses
    230x8 5count pauses
    270x8 5count pauses
    320x8 5count pauses video

Rear delt cable flys
    30x10
    40x8
    30x10
    40x9

Stretch

End time 6:57pm

Started todays workout a little different adding a incline to the treadmill and going a constant 9mph pace. Really didn’t seem to get me going so I will try a 9.5 pace next time. Also about time to up the counts on the bw exercises they were pretty easy this go round. As for shoulders I really like this workout day cause I commit to high reps every time. 5x8 on the OHP might be ready to move back up to 135 as well and the dumbbell raisers brought on a huge pump. Shrugs felt great and ended on some cable work. Today was a slower pace than usual cause I had a buddy lift with me that is home for a while. I normally lift alone as my rests are usually shorter than a normal lengthed set, but once in a while its nice. 90 mins paced today like nothing though the focus on Limitless snuck up on me today and it felt like I had maybe been there 30-45 mins TOPS! Love it!

Macros:
    Calories:3492
    Fat:104
    Carb:403
    Fiber:89
    Sugar:150
    Protein:240

Meals:
    Breakfast: Coffee with protein powder
    Lunch: Chicken and Veggies with protein Chips
    PreWO Snack: 2 Protein Bars and a 100cal Popcorn bag
    PostWO: White Chip Cherry Cookies x 5
    Dinner: Perkins ; ( had some pulled pork thing that was less than impressive
    Evening Snack: Lucky Charms in Cashew milk

Felt pretty sluggish this morning and moved my lunch up to noon from 2pm and had a larger PWO snack that knocked me right out of the funk. Thinking the late night workout Sunday and lower carbs that day was to blame but felt better at the gym with a little more in me. These days are usually the days I decide to do a refeed. Recovery needed some carbs and I needed some energy so we had Perkins for dinner (it’s a diner type restaurant my fiancé likes) but the food was crap this time. Deep fried and loaded with fat, didn’t look or sound that way on the menu. But you win some you lose some. Had some Lucky Charms when we got home and that made everything all better lol.

Misc:
    Seated OHP

TYWLF Dumbbell raisers

Hammer Strength Shrugs

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HELLUVA LOG going on brah!!

Detail is great. Vids are awesome.

Keep that chit up man.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

DAY 6

Mood/Day Summary
    Little bit longer day today work from 9am-10pm but still got a pretty solid leg workout in after. My gym is open til midnight so there was plenty of time left in the day. Got home and made up a nice post workout treat and called it a day.

Sleep/Recovery:
    Slept pretty good last night and have to say that recovery is also 100% good. Thought after doing a shoulder workout on a day my neck already hurt would set me back a bit but I feel great!

Motivation
    My Darkest Days – Porn Star Dancing

Workout:
    6/30/15 10:04pm

Treadmill 2.5incline 5mins@9.5 5mins@10 1.6miles

25chinups
    50pushups
    75bwsquats
    5minplank

Stretch

Front squats / 5count highbar squats
    135x5 each
    155x5 each
    175x5 each video
    155x5 each
    135x5 each

LifeFitness seats calf raise / goblet squat / jump squat
    5 - 100x10 / 100x10 / bwx10 video on 2

StarTrac Leg Extension 30sec rests
    150x10
    180x10
    210x10
    180x10
    150x10

LifeFitness Seated Leg Curl 30sec rests
    150x10
    165x10
    180x10
    165x10
    150x10

Track jog ~1mile ~7mins
    Started real slow lol

Stretch

End time 11:37pm

Even with a long day at work I still wanted to get a workout in… had to be Legs in the rotation though… Not a fan of legday but it has to be done, at least most weeks. Started with the 2.5 incline again and 9.5mph still wasn’t enough so at the 5 min mark I went to 10pmh. Still not quite enough to make me pant but its ok I’ll get there. Also upping the BW warm ups felt really good. 75 BW Squats is a burner. Hadn’t done front squats in a while and wanted to superset them with heavier back squats but a guy came up and started using the rack next to me so I went paused which actually felt really good. Same with the Goblet and Jump Squats. The Jump squats seemed to be the only thing to get my HR up late that in the day too. Finshed up with some machines and a jog and called it a day. Also didn’t notice another 90 mins passed so quick. Laser FOCUS!

Macros:
    Calories:2392
    Fat:85
    Carb:227
    Fiber:76
    Sugar:82
    Protein:234

Meals:
    Breakfast: Protein Bar and Glass of Milk
    Lunch: Chicken and Veggies
    Dinner: Chicken and Veggies
    PreWO Snack: Protein Bar
    PostWO Snack: Smores Bagel
    Evening Snack: White Chip Cherry Cookies x3

Any time I have a day I work the whole time its pretty easy to maintain a solid macro count. Prepped meals and no way to cheat on it! I have also gotten to a BF appearance I am pretty happy with so I will slowly to upping my carb load too. Kinda have been the past few days even. So Post workout I made these bagels I seen on instragram… see it below so easy and so tasty!

Misc:
    Front and Back Squats:

Calves, Goblets and Jump Squats

S’mores Bagels:

Ingredients:
    1 Bagel ( I used a ThinSlimFoods Bagel, High Protein*)
    17g Nutella
    30 mini Marshmallows
    ¼ Graham Cracker

Directions:
    1. Cut Bagel in half and microwave for 15-20 Secs to make it extra Soft
    2. Spread Nutella Evenly on both halves
    3. Arrange marshmallows even over Nutella
    4. Place in oven on HI Broil just til marshmallows brown (This is FAST maybe 60-90secs)
    5. Top with crushed Graham Cracker
    6. If you’re like me you will now make another.
    Makes 1* (until you make another)
    Macros: 266 cals 10.4F/41.6C (14.6F)/15.8P

I like the goblet squat and calf raise combo. I will do that as a finisher next week.

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Day 6 looked to be a solid day.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....