Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Interesting Read

This is a little old, written by the Aliens guy from the History channel about Lance Armstrong. Still relevant and still completely true.

The truth is that at the elite level of ANY sports - be it professional OR amateur! - each and EVERY athlete takes some type of performance enhancing drugs. To think that today's sports are clean is to live in a fantasy world. At the elite level, each and EVERY athlete takes stuff to gain an edge."

That's exactly it. EVERY athlete seeks an edge. What NO ONE mentions in this misplaced and entirely FORCED witch hunt is the ignored FACT that in today's sports, whether we like it OR NOT, whether we agree with it OR NOT, whether we decide to accept it OR NOT, an EVEN playing field ALREADY exists.

And on this even playing field, the athletes will ALWAYS be two (or more!) steps ahead of the testing agencies because the athletes KNOW how to "mask" certain substances the testing agencies are looking for. With these "masking agents" the "illegal" substances can EASILY be "hidden" so they can't be detected on ANY test.

In fact, the athletes can only be tested for substances for which the testing agencies have control samples. More often than not, the testing agencies are at the shorter end of the stick because they can't get a hold of a control sample because they're illegal.

Let me ask you an honest question: Would you shell out your hard-earned cash to go see a sporting event where you KNOW that the records have remained the same since the 1970s? Or would you rather shell out your hard-earned cash to go see an event where you know you'll be blown away by new, mind-boggling records?

Don't lie to me. You KNOW the answer.

Bottom line? As hard as this is for people to swallow, if EVERYONE does it - and everyone at the elite level IS doing it - then it is NOT cheating. Period.

If you genuinely believe that today's sports are clean then you're living in a fantasy world devoid of ANY type of reality.

In a utopian world, we might be able to arrange ourselves to settle on two types of competitive sports, one, in which everything continues the way it is today WITHOUT testing, and two, in which the athletes decide not to take any "drugs".

I deliberately wrote, "In a utopian world," because I am here to tell you that "natural divisions" ALREADY EXIST, and guess what? Some athletes CLAIM to be natural, when the cold truth is that they are, in fact, juiced to the gills.

Nevertheless, I DO postulate, however, that drugs OR NO DRUGS, the champions of our world today would STILL be the champions in this utopian world. Why? BECAUSE you can take all the drugs you want, if you don't have the necessary GENETICS, the motor skills, and above all, the DRIVE, then you WON'T EVER reach the top NO MATTER how "hard" you train.

Champions are champion because, in the end - drugs or no drugs - the ONE thing that separates a champion from the rest is DETERMINATION. Determination cannot be brought about with drugs
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Obviously

Registered User capetownculprit's Avatar
    capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) capetownculprit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool
    800m time: 2:08
    400m time: 0:55

KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000) KJTrance is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you trying to tell us you're not natty? lmao
    I agree, but unless you're competing I don't understand why people don't stay natural!
    I love festivals, dance music, philosophy, training, drumming...
    Search me on YouTube brah http://www.youtube.com/user/KJTranceYT

anonymous
    Well clearly

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KJTrance View Post
    Are you trying to tell us you're not natty? lmao
    I agree, but unless you're competing I don't understand why people don't stay natural!
    lol, I have no plans to go enhanced, not in my interest
    I kinda agree. Outside of competition or medical reasons, its obviously not necessary. Ultimately up to your own personal goals.

thanks for being the only poster to give a real response lol
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?