Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down My pre workout puts me to sleep

Took my pre workout 40 minutes ago, I usually rush to the gym before it kicks in but for some reason I don't feel anything while I workout, today, I'm waiting in my apt for the pre workout to kick in ( I live 4 blocks from the gym ) and I find myself literally falling asleep while I wait to feel the pre workout rush I usually feel, is it time to take a break from it and let my body adjust itself? Or should I try something new, I'm currently using NO SHOTGUN by VPX. I've tried c4 but I hated it.

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long has it been since you have taken a stimulant break? Its ideal to take a break every 4-6 weeks from all substances containing stimulants. If you take a 2-3 week break and return to using it you may get better effects from it.
    Gaspari Plasmajet Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172183503&p=1457431243#post1457431243

hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500) hereforhelp is not very helpful. (-500)
    are you ADD?

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How was your diet today and sleep last night compared to usual?

It may be time to take a break. If you're interested in trying a new product MAN is giving away some Tigers Blood Gameday samples with a free shaker in the Company Promo section if you're interested after a couple weeks off of stims. You know your body better than we could ever imagine too, so go with what you feel is right.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Retiredswimmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A break couldn't hurt, and would probably help. Switching it up could help too. I am currently using controlled labs white flood reborn and love it!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sometimes there are days when even a preworkout won't get you going. That could be it or you are near needing a stim break.

johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnc28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's not a completely uncommon phenomenon. I've experienced it quite a few times myself.

Take a break from stimulants.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before you take a stim break, try using half of what you used. I get tired when I use caffeine far in excess of my tolerance.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It does happen to me every once in awhile and I do cycle off once a month.....try taking a stim break and see how that fares for you.
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    How was your diet today and sleep last night compared to usual?

It may be time to take a break. If you're interested in trying a new product MAN is giving away some Tigers Blood Gameday samples with a free shaker in the Company Promo section if you're interested after a couple weeks off of stims. You know your body better than we could ever imagine too, so go with what you feel is right.
    This.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It might be to strong for you. Every time I take something that is to strong for me, i fall asleep from it from being over-stimmed. When I cut the dose in half, Im wired.

Mike
    ….

Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    When I have used stimm pre workouts a couple of month, caffeine just makes me more burned out and tired

Then I run hemavol with some green tea and maybe beta alanine, and nitrate for a couple of month and enjoy that more.

I just bought arnold iron pump after not using a stimm preowkrout for 5 month, and let me tell you, the first time i took it I was maniac, a wild savage feeding on heavy iron, it was a trip, and i enjoy it while i last

You need to cycle of stimms bro

Powerlifting and junk imagedynamix's Avatar
    imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some pre's (maybe just one?) contain GABA, which can relax the mind... nevermind, I doubt NO Shotgun contains GABA. [Missed that part of the OP]

Take a break, as suggested already, and try training without stimulants. It feels amazing to crush PRs knowing you're not using anything other than food to train.
    † Jesus Christ all day †

Social Club Misfit Gang Wolf Pack

Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slowhard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by imagedynamix View Post
    Some pre's (maybe just one?) contain GABA, which can relax the mind... nevermind, I doubt NO Shotgun contains GABA. [Missed that part of the OP]

Take a break, as suggested already, and try training without stimulants. It feels amazing to crush PRs knowing you're not using anything other than food to train.
    To my knowledge, in the intire universe of pre workout supplements, there is just ONE pre workout that contains GABA and that was the old white blood.

And that blend also contains massive amounts of stimms, completely overshadowing what ever the GABA did

And besides that GABA dos not make you sleepy, it makes you a tiny bit more relaxed

Its the overtaxed CN that is burned out, or like my farther that can drink 3 liter of espresso and fall asleep, you have just build up a high tolerance.

Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rickyboy999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pauliita22 View Post
    Took my pre workout 40 minutes ago, I usually rush to the gym before it kicks in but for some reason I don't feel anything while I workout, today, I'm waiting in my apt for the pre workout to kick in ( I live 4 blocks from the gym ) and I find myself literally falling asleep while I wait to feel the pre workout rush I usually feel, is it time to take a break from it and let my body adjust itself? Or should I try something new, I'm currently using NO SHOTGUN by VPX. I've tried c4 but I hated it.
    How long did you leave it after your last meal?

mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000) mrodz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fierce has this effect on me if I take in the morning. However, in the afternoon it's great.

I've found some suck in the morning but kick ass later on and vice versa.

I like Shotgun better for a later workout. Criticalbench and Gilmore also makes a good point. Experiment with dosing.
    Last edited by mrodz; 05-10-2014 at 05:53 AM.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    Before you take a stim break, try using half of what you used. I get tired when I use caffeine far in excess of my tolerance.
    This!!

400mg makes me sleepy (after jitters and a bit of nausea)

200mg makes me feel good

100mg followed by another 100mg is my sweet spot right now - half pre workout, half during my first half of my workout
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stim break.. then check out ErgoBlast as it's currently 5$ off for an intro sale
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♚ ♛ ManWithNoName93's Avatar
    ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000) ManWithNoName93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by browguy808 View Post
    It does happen to me every once in awhile and I do cycle off once a month.....try taking a stim break and see how that fares for you.
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    It might be to strong for you. Every time I take something that is to strong for me, i fall asleep from it from being over-stimmed. When I cut the dose in half, Im wired.

Mike
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    This!!

200mg makes me feel good

100mg followed by another 100mg is my sweet spot right now - half pre workout, half during my first half of my workout
    Like the above posters have said, too much stims can cause sleepiness, those opposite of its purpose. This is a case where more isn't necessarily better. Trying cutting your dose down a bit.
    Controlled Labs PROmore Review: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173734971&p=1488086951&posted=1#post1488086951

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    This!!

200mg makes me feel good

Solid breakdown!
    ….

jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jwaynehinkle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Like others have said you might try cycling off of the stims for a few weeks, or cut the dose in half, I know when I have to much caffeine or I crash. I am not a big fan of Caffeine though I know a lot of people like it but I much rather take a lot of B12 it seems to give me more alertness than caffeine does and I have never really experienced a crash when taking it, if my PWO doesn't have the amount of B12 I like I will take a B12 vitamin you can get them pretty much anywhere and they aren't to expensive you can get them in 500mcg, 1000mcg, 2000mcg, and 3000mcg (probably smaller doses too but these are the most common) I like to take roughly 2000mcg I will either take it with my PWO 30-45 minutes before workout, or on rest days or days when I work I will take it about 2 hours after waking up.

Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Michaelmhmhmh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol falling asleep either pre workout is butt or your pre workout has melatonin in it.
    Proud member of the MuscleTech Product Test Team and the Vip Neon Sport Test Team!

2015 Reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167206591&p=1356544211#post1356544211
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167297011&p=1358496991#post1358496991

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are you fasted or on a full stomach when taking your pwo?
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try out Nuclear X by MET-Rx. It WONT put you to sleep. Between the 400mg of caffeine and the beta alanine, you will HAVE to go to the gym.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000) muffiinmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vinny82 View Post
    How long has it been since you have taken a stimulant break? Its ideal to take a break every 4-6 weeks from all substances containing stimulants. If you take a 2-3 week break and return to using it you may get better effects from it.
    Came in just to say this ^
    And also do u get enough sleep last night ?
    Supplements I have support and buy:

Some 'ON products'
    Cellucor BCAA
    Cellucor C4
    Cellucor whey:)
    CL White Flood
    MP Assault
    Quest bars <3
    Trutein CinnaBun/chocolate peanut butter
    Iforce Hemavol:D
    Iforce Protean ( Red Velvet )
    Orange triad
    Mts whey c:

Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pauliita22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the help/advice and support
    I get about 9-10 hrs of sleep & I eat clean!
    125 protein
    A68 carbs
    56 fats usually I never go over my fat intake, however I do go over the rest but since it's clean food I don't really worry about it.
    I am add which it might make my condition worse, but I've been thinking for awhile to workout without any pre workout formula, honestly the famous "colada" Cuban coffee works better, but I rarely drink coffee nowadays.

Also. I noticed I hit plateau
    I lift mon-Friday. And I run/jog 45 minutes everyday outdoors. I check my heart rate and it's always above 135.
    I drink about a gallon of water and eat every 3 hrs.
    I workout each body part once a week except for legs, those I do Monday and Fridays.
    I'm stuck on 145lbs. 27-28% body fat. Been thinking for awhile to let my body rest a few weeks and just stick to a low-carb diet and cardio only, but since I'm studying nutrition I know lowering my calorie intake and avoiding carbs will hurt me in the long run.
    Any suggestions on how to be able to tone and finally have the physique of a npc competitor.

mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this happened to me, i tried a few different kinds. i dont take a pre workout anymore. i would get a little energy then crash and fall asleep for hours.

boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) boscugz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pauliita22 View Post
    Thanks for the help/advice and support
    I get about 9-10 hrs of sleep & I eat clean!
    125 protein
    A68 carbs
    56 fats usually I never go over my fat intake, however I do go over the rest but since it's clean food I don't really worry about it.
    I am add which it might make my condition worse, but I've been thinking for awhile to workout without any pre workout formula, honestly the famous "colada" Cuban coffee works better, but I rarely drink coffee nowadays.

Also. I noticed I hit plateau
    I lift mon-Friday. And I run/jog 45 minutes everyday outdoors. I check my heart rate and it's always above 135.
    I drink about a gallon of water and eat every 3 hrs.
    I workout each body part once a week except for legs, those I do Monday and Fridays.
    I'm stuck on 145lbs. 27-28% body fat. Been thinking for awhile to let my body rest a few weeks and just stick to a low-carb diet and cardio only, but since I'm studying nutrition I know lowering my calorie intake and avoiding carbs will hurt me in the long run.
    Any suggestions on how to be able to tone and finally have the physique of a npc competitor.

Your body has adapted to your style of training and eating, try shocking it to get it to react and be as efficient as
    Possible, change rep schemes,
    Weight, intensity, or types of
    Workouts...try changing protein sources and see how the body digest..Find the variables on why your not
    Changing and go from there..the body is much smarter than we think..I certainly don't believe in plateaus to an extent..there are MANY MANY things that we can change to get is over these "plateaus"..trial and error is inevitable when wanting to reach physique standards...What's your current goal as of now?

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it is time for a stims break

Originally Posted by boscugz View Post
    Your body has adapted to your style of training and eating, try shocking it to get it to react and be as efficient as
    Possible, change rep schemes,
    Weight, intensity, or types of
    Workouts...try changing protein sources and see how the body digest..Find the variables on why your not
    Changing and go from there..the body is much smarter than we think..I certainly don't believe in plateaus to an extent..there are MANY MANY things that we can change to get is over these "plateaus"..trial and error is inevitable when wanting to reach physique standards...What's your current goal as of now?

Def tone up and look shredded. Lower my body fat as much as a I can.