alenadixson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice and support needed! 1st time natural Figure

Hey all,

Here's the deal, I'm currently in a small town. I'm talkin' middle of a cornfield, "where am I?" town. I only have a home gym, the internet, and a mirror as my trainer, nutritionist, and posing coach - as I work full-time, am married to an officer that works crazy hours, and have a 2 y/o son. Also, the people that are near me aren't so keen on women looking any other way that with an apron or typing at a computer desk. (Not a whole lot of support and if there is, they aren't super knowledgeable)

I do NOT want to be limited in my dreams and goals by people, finances, and location and do NOT want to set that kind of example for my son.

But I also super competitive, and yea, this is a goal and will be ecstatic merely to compete, but hell yea I wanna win!

My first competition is in October. I have 21 full weeks to get ready for this. I'm using the Arnold Blueprint workout program on here 6 days a week and am trying to get most of my protein from lean animal sources (I do take whey protein post workout and casein at night); complex carbs are fruits veggies, oatmeal, quinoa, and 100% whole wheat bread/pasta; and the fats are good fats, nuts, supplements, so forth. Macros are 40 40 20 and I keep track of everything with myfitnesspal app and I'm losing weight. Seems about .2-.4 lbs a day. Around 30 min of cardio (mostly running 2 miles at this point) 3-4 days a week and 15 min of abs 3-5 days a week. Not drinking a gallon of water like I've seen everywhere because when I was, I had headaches all day long- doc told me to knock it off haha! So drinking twice the minimum recommended daily and the headaches are gone. taking multivitamin, vitamin e, omega 3s, calcium (doc recommended), pro biotic, and BCAA's post workout.

I'm dealing with muscle cramps in my legs. -I have a banana every day and am hydrated, suggestions?
    Suggestions on the best posing videos NANBF/IFBB- I can't afford a posing coach
    Any suggestions in general?
    Or words of support/encouragement? Cause I like nice things. I am a girl after all.

Any input is sincerely appreciated, and welcomed with eagerness.
    Nobody cares for your excuses.
    Nobody pities you for procrastinating.
    Nobody is going to cuddle you because you are lazy.
    It's your ass.
    MOVE IT.

ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    be careful not to be doing too much cardio or lowering your calories too drastically this far out. You've still got time, although unless you post pictures, I can't comment on where your physique is at. Also, ratios suck for macros and they give no insight into your actual intake. What are your exact numbers?
    as for the muscle cramps, what's your sodium intake like?
    Gaspari SuperPump 3.0 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160269411 (finished)
    PharmaFreak SuperFreak log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161350453

coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coldpulse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with ISean23. Just be conscious not to do too much cardio. Plus you've got lots of time, so keep working.