Thread: Fat burners

sherise13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burners

I've been hearing a lot about different kind of fat burners, and would love different peoples reviews on what one's you think work the most efficient!

I have recently seen lots of promotion for cellulors CLK, which is stimulant free, and also ripped freak which has a very high level of caffeine in it.

Just curious as to what types actually help others get a kick start, of course these will be used with clean eating and exercise.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is your purpose of wanting a fat burner??

A fat burner doesnt burn fat and so which one you pick is going to depend on what you are looking to do with it and where you are at in your program/diet/goals.

Your stats and avi put you low all ready. If you are not happy with the way you look now, you will need to switch gears and focus on gaining muscle, not cutting more fat or weight.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sherise13 View Post
    Just curious as to what types actually help others get a kick start, of course these will be used with clean eating and exercise.
    A kick start to what? Clean eating doesn't mean anything. You need a proper amount of calories based on your goal.

I would focus eating at maintenance or building. Stay consistent with a solid training program and you're good to go. You can't cut when there's nothing to cut...unless you're looking for an end result of skinny.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kirsty501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sherise13 View Post
    I've been hearing a lot about different kind of fat burners, and would love different peoples reviews on what one's you think work the most efficient!

I have recently seen lots of promotion for cellulors CLK, which is stimulant free, and also ripped freak which has a very high level of caffeine in it.

I took a fat burner during my cut on days i felt sluggish and had no energy for the gym. It was just enough to give me that extra push when I needed it, which was once a week on my heaviest lifts day.

Other than that, they don't do jack!!

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I took "fat burners" occasionally on some of my cuts to get my energy out the ditch. The best kick in the pants one I've tried is Synedrex. I'm not sensitive to caffeine and all those stims but this stuff was like crack so I'd not recommend it to someone your size. It's very potent. Maybe just try a No Doz or other form of caffeine...coffee works well too.

But the best fat burner is a consistent diet and calorie deficit.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Judging from your stats you shouldn't even be thinking about a fat burner.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com nacersusaf's Avatar
    nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    I took "fat burners" occasionally on some of my cuts to get my energy out the ditch. The best kick in the pants one I've tried is Synedrex. I'm not sensitive to caffeine and all those stims but this stuff was like crack so I'd not recommend it to someone your size. It's very potent. Maybe just try a No Doz or other form of caffeine...coffee works well too.

But the best fat burner is a consistent diet and calorie deficit.
    I know as a fitness professional that I "should" let everyone know that most of those products won't do crap for you, BUT... on a personal level; Synedrex is the $hit. It always helps me when I start cutting down and need some help with my appetite.

That being said, fat burners don't actually burn fat; they either give you additional energy, suppress appetite, or both. At the end of the day it's still a matter of moving more and/or eating less that gets the job done.
    Owner, JS Fitness Solutions
    www.jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com

Magnum Nutraceuticals Athlete
    hardmagnum.com