zezosayyad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stopped for a while

hey there

im new here and i wanted to ask u guys a question

I was lifting weight for almost two years and i stopped for a almost a month

, so should i start again , one of my friends told me that i have to start again from the bottom "i mean working out all my muscles daily" and he told me another thing, he told me that i shouldnt do supplements like my protein shake and creatin and the c4 till 2 weeks or 3 after starting again

im sorry for my bad English guys

Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Avonji has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You don't have to workout your muscles daily. Rest is important. Since you haven't lifted weights for a while, you will experience strength gains pretty quickly. And use protein shakes and creatine whenever you god damn choose.

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your friend is retarded

optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes you should start. No you shouldnt go do anything stupid.
    Just choose a well balanced routine and stick with it. And don't forget to eat.
    Do I need to lift to become a bodybuilder?

GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoldenWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zezosayyad View Post
    hey there

im new here and i wanted to ask u guys a question

I was lifting weight for almost two years and i stopped for a almost a month

, so should i start again , one of my friends told me that i have to start again from the bottom "i mean working out all my muscles daily" and he told me another thing, he told me that i shouldnt do supplements like my protein shake and creatin and the c4 till 2 weeks or 3 after starting again

im sorry for my bad English guys

Op your friend is pulling your leg hue
    You don't have to start "From the bottem" and the bottem isn't a bro split. the bottem is a strength program...
    Continue lifting as you normally did but if you we'rent doing a stregth program you should
    What are your lifts ?Bench/dead/squat.
    Also you only need protein shakes IF You don't get enough protein in from your daily food..
    C4 isn't needed either..
    "Life is whatever you want it to be. If success makes
    you happy then you will strive for success because
    human nature is to work towards happiness" ~ Unknown Miscer
    *Bulking Crew*
    Type 1 Crew
    Everyones gona make it brah

Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    Your friend is retarded
    Yup, im gonna have to agree with ^.

A month off isn't that bad, i took a little over a month off last summer and the only thing i noticed was some strength loss. Get back at it and hit it hard brah.
    Bulk to fat mode @ 242---check.
    Currently cutting to 205.

zezosayyad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thx guys , thx goldenhue

is it ok to start a creatin without the starting cycle after i did before ?

and i heard about something called status from blue star , is it useful to use it to increase the the high and the weight before 21 ?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Whether you should "start again" is completely up to you. Why should we determine that for you?
    2. Your friend is a moron.
    3. You don't need any of those supplements.