Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Can I still build muscle mass while doing MMA ?

I can only do MMA between 6pm and 10pm because that's the only time when the academy is open.. (I do striking, kicking, BJJ, wrestling.. you know.) Since January I was lifting around 2-4 hours before doing MMA on the evening, and I was not eating so good since I wake up until I go to bed... I got overtrained.. Now I had gyno surgery 1 month 1 week ago and I'm ready to train now, I already rested over a month because of surgery but it also helped me out to get out of the overtraining state I was.

But anyways, I want your opinions in whether I could still build muscle mass while training for MMA.. I train high volume, I might hit 16-20 sets per muscle group, plus I do supersets and drop sets in every training session. I also powerlift and try to mix my workout programs with that, bodybuilding and powerlifting, I still want that "perfect aesthetic body."

So what do you guys think? Is it still possible to build muscle mass even though I do MMA as well? Or can one another affect my performance, strength or whatever in any of the sports?

Thanks.

tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would assume so with the correct balance of the two. Eat plenty of food and get the calories needed. Just make sure that you are getting plenty of sleep also. If you feel that you are over training then cut back a little bit. Some is better than none imo. Also, you can try lowering the reps/sets considering you are getting a good amount of cardio in with the MMA training.
    ▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

B-215/250
    S-275/315
    D-280/350

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yes, I know from experience.
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*