Page 26 of 268 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    The only my family brea- MajorKobraK's Avatar
    MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TASEVSKI View Post
    My god, it's painful to watch Liquid. They've just fallen apart completely, they dont even play like a team anymore.

qojqva is so much better than the rest of liquid, the biggest shame here is the fact that qojqva cant even rejoin mouz without both teams being disqualified from TI4.
    1-21

ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is anybody here really good as void? i started to play as him, really like him since i acquired timebreaker.

so hes kinda my main hard carry now. used to be anti-mage.

i heard the best void dont bother with mask of madness? just straight battle fury and farm + daeadalus + butterfly + moljnir.

i usually go midas, then madness...then moljnir + deadalus + butterfly

other builds are like rushing scepter, or battle fury (depending on the team)..

im just looking for tips.
    Last edited by ThisIsTheMatrix; 06-04-2014 at 12:05 AM.

Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ed_Norton_fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ThisIsTheMatrix View Post
    Is anybody here really good as void? i started to play as him, really like him since i acquired timebreaker.

i heard the best void dont bother with mask of madness? just straight battle fury and farm + daeadalus + butterfly + moljnir.

Bkb

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

make sure you try for the more zoning chronos, (notsrs)

it really depends on your team composition and their team composition, whether your/their team is more suited for early/mid/late, whatever

TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheEndGame is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I play Void a lot. you just need farm. I usually go with Treads -> MOM -> Mael -> Aghs for midgame domination. Then I go Daedalus and Mjolnir.

BTW anyone wanna play in SEA? Here's my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/theendgame/
    Do you even leaf?

Certified Glute Spreader zdream's Avatar
    zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dat bat nerf. goodbye sweet prince.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zdream View Post
    Not even close. I doubt this will change anything at all tbh. At most it will delay his dagger by a minute or so.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Not even close. I doubt this will change anything at all tbh. At most it will delay his dagger by a minute or so.
    after his base damage nerf in 6.79 he was pretty much non existent in mid. he barely makes it in the offlane pre nerf and now he's pretty much forced to jungle (as i would think... could be wrong).

lets wait and see. i'm just saying he's worst off now in the laning phase.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    after his base damage nerf in 6.79 he was pretty much non existent in mid. he barely makes it in the offlane pre nerf and now he's pretty much forced to jungle (as i would think... could be wrong).

lets wait and see. i'm just saying he's worst off now in the laning phase.
    And 6.80 improved his attack animation so last hitting got much easier again. "Barely makes it in the offlane"? He is fukking impossible to kill and can steer creep aggro away from the tower from long ass range.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThisIsTheMatrix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheEndGame View Post
    I play Void a lot. you just need farm. I usually go with Treads -> MOM -> Mael -> Aghs for midgame domination. Then I go Daedalus and Mjolnir.

BTW anyone wanna play in SEA? Here's my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/theendgame/

i dont, i play in uswest aalright, ill try that maelstrom > aghs build. whats ur win rate in how many games and kdr as void? dotabuff?

well tahts not even bad as invoker cold snap nerf. cold snap early game SUCKS now which means invoker lacks laning presence now. i mean 60/30 dmg from lvl 2, its 7/14 now, HUGE nerf to that. he got hit pretty damn hard.
    Last edited by ThisIsTheMatrix; 06-04-2014 at 01:28 PM.

ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000) ThundaHawk is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think the regional qualifier teams for TI4 + whoever makes it out of wild card are definitely not Tier 1 with the exception of maybe Mouz and LGD.

Last year you had MUFC with 0-16 bottomfeeder status.

If you look at the previous TI results the gap between top 8 and bottom 8 is pretty pronounced in terms of the level of play those teams achieved.

Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Do you really consider teams that are ranked ~15 in the world to be "bottom feeder teams"...?

VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThundaHawk View Post
    I think the regional qualifier teams for TI4 + whoever makes it out of wild card are definitely not Tier 1 with the exception of maybe Mouz and LGD.

Last year you had MUFC with 0-16 bottomfeeder status.

If you look at the previous TI results the gap between top 8 and bottom 8 is pretty pronounced in terms of the level of play those teams achieved.
    you gotta try right??? anythings possible...they are just trying to live the dream, im sure just the experience, game and life, is worth it. Plus publicity, confidence, achieving something theyve been working for, ect.

Na`Vi.US vs Na`Vi.EU finals gogogogo. oh lawd could you imagine owning both those teams and that happening?
    русский брат

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, uh, your opinion, man."

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.”

"For me life is continuously being hungry, the meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive. But to move ahead to go up, to achieve and to conquer"

u only get midas on void if u are having easy free farm, otherwise skip midas go treads + mom + maelstrom/scepter depending on team + scepter + rest.

bodyrecomposition[dot]com silverlux's Avatar
    silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He who is without gains, shall bench the first plate.

-Jesus

Originally Posted by silverlux View Post
    fkn beautiful

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by silverlux View Post
    lmao retards

has anybody here played alot of ember? like over 50 games?

i really like the guys playstyle, mid and great ganker/escaper. high skill cap hero. my main is invoker but not as much anymore...looking for something a new mid which leaves me ember since i acquired his sets and the greater purifier sword set. which makes him look real badass.

just wondering whats the best skill set up? and items should be mana boots? phase? obviously bottle + magic wand first thing. then battle fury + (situational like linkens/bkb) + desolator + deadalus + moljnir is that a good build order?

also who plays one of the top ember spirits? lets say burning - anti mage, ferrari/ice3x invoker, dendi pudge...etc
    Last edited by ThisIsTheMatrix; 06-05-2014 at 04:12 AM.

TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000)

i really like the guys playstyle, mid and great ganker/escaper. high skill cap hero. my main is invoker but not as much anymore...looking for something a new mid which leaves me ember since i acquired his sets and the greater purifier sword set. which makes him look real badass.

just wondering whats the best skill set up? and items should be mana boots? phase? obviously bottle + magic wand first thing. then battle fury + desolator + deadalus + moljnir + linkens/bkb situational, is that a "pro build order"?

chains+sleight of fist is best for ganking and you kinda need to have em maxed in teamfights, but flameguard is a lot stronger in lane, depends on the matchup/enemy heros. if they dont have absurd amounts of magic damage i just max the first two. if youre behind you can get drums, sometimes i get maelstrom for the lols, build i had the most success with tho was bottle, acquila, phase, bafury, daedalus, bfury and then the game is pretty much over
    forever cutting

ti4 prizepool is currently 8.66m... brb 4m+ first prize :O

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO

anyone watching VG vs DK?

dat 4.5 min long roshan fight at 20 mins into the game rofl

chinese doto best doto
    Milan, Milan solo con te
    Milan, Milan sempre per te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500) zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500) zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500) zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500) zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500) zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500) zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500) zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500) zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500) zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500) zzzdawg is not very helpful. (-500)
    another thing i really hate about pubs is when people early pick a weak laning melee carry like am, spectre, or void. everytime this happens, the enemy team easily picks heroes like panda, undying, or axe + support and obliterates the lane

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

just wondering whats the best skill set up? and items should be mana boots? phase? obviously bottle + magic wand first thing. then battle fury + (situational like linkens/bkb) + desolator + deadalus + moljnir is that a good build order?

also who plays one of the top ember spirits? lets say burning - anti mage, ferrari/ice3x invoker, dendi pudge...etc
    ferrari is the best ember by far.

also LOL at those who have specific item builds. items are meant to be played around with and are subjective

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol just found this tread.

what do you guys think about ursa with the new patch?
    to imba on direside?

2 shared tango's 1 set tango's 1 blade 1 schield as starting items
    farm mid camps, hard camp at lvl 3 with 2 overpower. ( use overpower, wait for it to be up then take down big creep with 2 overpowers in row)
    lvl 4 and morbid mask at 3:20 when lucky spawns.
    get teammate to buy smoke, go rosh and rosh killed at 4 minutes when lucky, 5;30 when unlucky overall.
    take dire aincents twice( unless you have to wait more then 10 sec)
    take 1 big camp, vlads/lvl 8 at 6-8 minutes.
    my best game i had vlads phase blink in just over 11 min.

dotabuff.com/players/82577091/matches?date=patch_6.81&faction=dire&hero=ursa&lob by_type=&game_mode=&region=&duration=

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    navi vs vg starting!

Originally Posted by TASEVSKI View Post
    LMAO

anyone watching VG vs DK?

dat 4.5 min long roshan fight at 20 mins into the game rofl

chinese doto best doto
    was quite entertaining. 13 kills total and 5 buybacks LOL. p.s youre a fgt

Originally Posted by zzzdawg View Post
    another thing i really hate about pubs is when people early pick a weak laning melee carry like am, spectre, or void. everytime this happens, the enemy team easily picks heroes like panda, undying, or axe + support and obliterates the lane
    those heroes need a lot of help in the laning phase. if they pick is, try and get something to babysit them.

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    was quite entertaining. 13 kills total and 5 buybacks LOL. p.s youre a fgt

those heroes need a lot of help in the laning phase. if they pick is, try and get something to babysit them.
    ya, navi vs vg game now, then party pls

p.s. yeah, so come over and let me fuk u, handsome
    Milan, Milan solo con te
    Milan, Milan sempre per te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this summit event is awesome tbh....looks so chilly and casual..and nerdy ..go navi!
    Barcelona
    Newcastle

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hanni looking swole

was quite entertaining. 13 kills total and 5 buybacks LOL. p.s youre a fgt.
    There was a game casted by sheever some time ago where roshan fight started before the horn and kill count at minute 20 was around 50 or so. Fuking epic, most entertaining game I've ever watched. Would watch again but can't remember which teams were playing
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol Hanni must feelgoodman there around those skinny/skinnyfat/fat dudes
    Barcelona
    Newcastle

TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000) TedBuckland is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tekkenbruh View Post
    Hanni looking swole

There was a game casted by sheever some time ago where roshan fight started before the horn and kill count at minute 20 was around 50 or so. Fuking epic, most entertaining game I've ever watched. Would watch again but can't remember which teams were playing
    i think it was C9 vs MYM or some tier 3 team, envy had a plane to catch thats why they went ultra aggro
    forever cutting

Page 26 of 268 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast