Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lazi View Post
    isn't it weird how nobody mentions the white slave trade?

http://www.amazon.com/Christian-Slav.../dp/1403945519
    I'll never understand why people want to be remembered by history as victims, as the world's largest beggar operation. Maybe you can't do anything else? Not sure.
    so much this.

I find it ironic that the article is written by a Jewish kid and the response to it is by a black guy, the 2 groups that constantly bring up their past as if they are the only ones in the world that have suffered and been victims or slaves. Jewish people weren't the only victims in the holocaust, but they sure are the first to tell you about their hardships. Just like black people weren't the only slaves in history but its still somehow the most popular event always brought up. The main difference is that a lot of black people are still treated like crap and still experience prejudicial treatment, whereas you cant tell a jewish guy apart from a catholic or any other white guy in america

In regards to the privilege topic, growing up with a name like Miroslav wasnt even easy. Brb being laughed at when attendance was being taken in class because the teacher cant pronounce it and Its a different name than Steve and John. Brb having to repeat my name over and over or spell it out so a person can say it or understand it. I can almost guarantee if an American white guy named John Smith, and Pijush Alkazar were applying for the same job and had similar resume's, John would most likely get the job. That's just how it goes.
    Last edited by miromoet; 05-07-2014 at 01:46 PM.

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I'm just thankful Fidel Castro ruined Cuba and that began the events that led to me being born in the USA

thank you based fidel

#cubanprivilege

Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laidbackzack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sknot1454 View Post
    The guy never said he was denied anything or suffered from any hardships because of the color of his skin. In fact, he spent a great deal acknowledging his ancestors for their hard work. He wasn't patting himself on the back. He never denied that minorities have suffered incredible hardships in this country and continue to do so to this day, either.

His point was that painting anyone into a negative group whether they are white, black, yellow, brown, female, male, etc without knowing their back story is wrong.

You can admit that your skin color gives you advantages over other people born with a different color and still refuse to apologize for it like you committed some kind of crime.

I will NEVER apologize to anyone for being something I have no control over.
    No one asks you to apologize. I completely agree with you. I will not apologize for that which I have no control over. As far as I understand the issue, all blacks ask for is that we ACKOWLEDGE it, rather than ignoring it and pretending it doesn't exist.
    375/270/440

Road to 1200 total

Meditation brah

siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) siggi04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UsernameOfPeace View Post
    Lol only an idiot would think he was alpha

he got destroyed by this guy

medium.com/p/12a3018d5abc
    Wrecked.

However

could've done without all the "bro's". That was tacky.

lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    still taking applications for *FREE* one way tickets to the African nation of their choice (except south africa, too many white folks) to any African-Americans who have been the victims of systemic white racism.

I know your struggling to make it, but I want to help you live a happy and racism free life. So please PM and I'll get the paperwork started. As state earlier, the one condition is that you must forfeit your US Citizenship.
    see location

TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TehHoneyBadger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****ty article, poorly articulated argument, incredibly flawed thought process.

That being said, "check you privilege" is stupid.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

You fight until it's done. And then you die.

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AyyePGheynz View Post
    So saying slavery was 200 years ago and I should "get over it" is not implying it ended 200 years ago?? And actually, if we really look at things, if your family has been in this country since slavery times, then my family worked hard so your family could get where they are.
    You do realize 2 percent of whites owned slaves?

It was a luxury reserved for the rich, to keep them rich and make them richer.

My family wasn't rich back then and we never owned slaves.

Neither did 98 percent of whites.

ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500) ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500) ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500) ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500) ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500) ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500) ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500) ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500) ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500) ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500) ingoodtime is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Laidbackzack View Post
    I think people are misinterpreting the concept. All "white privilege" refers to is the myriad privileges white (especially males) possess that have gone largely unacknowledged. For example, I have never been denied anything because of my race, I have never been discriminated against and will never have to worry about it, I have never been treated differently because of my race, people have never assumed that I am less competent because of my race, etc. The buzz word/phrase pisses me off as well, but people can't deny that there is truth to it. There certainly is an undertone of racism in the country as a result of historical injustices in this country that did not exist for Jews and people of other religions/ethnicities/races.
    U seem to be privileged, but that doesn't mean every white male is. I live in east texas(bible belt) and I am white. I was just treated unfairly because I am white by a woman of color the day before yesterday. I have also been denied several bank teller jobs only to see later that a semi-retard sloot got it on merit that she was a woman.
    I have been pulled over on my bicycle at night and questioned if the bike was mine(if I had stolen it) and if I had been buying drugs, I let them search me and I didn't cry profiling. If the shoe looks like it might fit then it needs to be tried on. That is the price we must all pay for a safe society.

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only read the story in OP. For some reason that chit made me want to have a son and be a father, feelsweirdman.

Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Laidbackzack View Post
    No one asks you to apologize. I completely agree with you. I will not apologize for that which I have no control over. As far as I understand the issue, all blacks ask for is that we ACKOWLEDGE it, rather than ignoring it and pretending it doesn't exist.
    No we don't. We'd actually rather people stop putting this microscope on us and just let us be. We just wanna mind our own business but white guilt liberals, hardcore racist white supremacist conservatives, the education system and the media wont leave us alone

miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miromoet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lazi View Post
    still taking applications for *FREE* one way tickets to the African nation of their choice (except south africa, too many white folks) to any African-Americans who have been the victims of systemic white racism.

I know your struggling to make it, but I want to help you live a happy and racism free life. So please PM and I'll get the paperwork started. As state earlier, the one condition is that you must forfeit your US Citizenship.
    the most ignorant thing I think Ive ever read on the misc. To sit there and act as if there isnt a prejudice in the world and mainly north america when it comes to black people is beyond ridiculous.

DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DynasteeX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's all like

Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100) Expectations is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by fatmanforever View Post
    It is hard for people to acknowledge something that doesn't exist-especially when it is intending to trivialize their own problems and/or achievements.
    Which is fine. We only make up a small percentage of the country, nobody has to cater to us. Just leave us alone. Liberals push things like BET, AA, Al Sharpton, The Sterling story, the Trayvon story, Black History month, MLK day and blacks get the backlash for it when we had no say when it comes to any of those tings.

AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AyyePGheynz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Creaso View Post
    You do realize 2 percent of whites owned slaves?

It was a luxury reserved for the rich, to keep them rich and make them richer.

My family wasn't rich back then and we never owned slaves.

Neither did 98 percent of whites.
    I dont see how that relates to what I was talking about. Unless your family went through the same atrocities they probably werent set back the same. And Since 98% of africans were slaves I fail to see how what percentage of whites owned them has anything to do with the price of tea in China.
    Redskins - Lakers - Braves

~My crew is too real for internet crew~

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ralphlaurenbrah View Post
    Let me ask you a question then. Who would you rather have as your brain surgeon? The black person that got in with chit stats who is a moron or the smarter asian who got discriminated against? As it stands, the guy with chit stats will be operating just because he's black. But there's nothing wrong with Affirmative Action and it doesn't hurt anyone, right guise?
    lol you make it sound like medical schools are accepting AND passing 1.8 GPA students from the hood.

caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by miromoet View Post
    the most ignorant thing I think Ive ever read on the misc. To sit there and act as if there isnt a prejudice in the world and mainly north america when it comes to black people is beyond ridiculous.

You're not even American. Get out of this discussion White Knight, no one can understand you with Jamal's balls in your mouf
    I'm super serial

bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    lol you make it sound like medical schools are accepting AND passing 1.8 GPA students from the hood.
    Med schools are accepting blacks with GPAs below 3 and MCATS below 25. That is a fact, whether you like it or not.

You need med school to have the letters MD after your name, but you need med school, three USMLE tests, and residency (the latter two that you cannot get without med school) to actually treat people.

AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AfroPope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another observation: white people are almost all either self-flagellating or supremacists, neither are good looks.
    ***THE AFRO POPE: "The Man Who Never Gets Mad Online"***

Originally Posted by caublet View Post
    You're not even American. Get out of this discussion White Knight, no one can understand you with Jamal's balls in your mouf
    Says the sports misc regular..

If you have such a problem with certain groups, dont watch them on TV or support them

BTW, the reason some blacks bring up the past is because there are a lot of older blacks that went through chit and are still bitter because of it so they pass on those feelings to their kids/grandkids. They dont just pop up out of thin air. Not saying its right either.

rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "check your privilege" LOL

those are fightin words son, I wish someone would say some chit like that to me in real life. I'd smack a bish across the goddam face and deny and lie about it 2 secs afterwards

ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThorgnyLagman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subscribing for later bros.

caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Expectations View Post
    Says the sports misc regular..

If you have such a problem with certain groups, dont watch them on TV or support them

BTW, the reason some blacks bring up the past is because there are a lot of older blacks that went through chit and are still bitter because of it so they pass on those feelings to their kids/grandkids. They dont just pop up out of thin air. Not saying its right either.

U wot m8? I make a few comments in the Michael Jordan racism thread and I'm a regular now? Nah bro, I'm sweet
    I'm super serial

Originally Posted by rcdudegermy10 View Post
    "check your privilege" LOL

those are fightin words son, I wish someone would say some chit like that to me in real life. I'd smack a bish across the goddam face and deny and lie about it 2 secs afterwards
    Sure you would bro.

I bet if I walked right up to you and told you to check your privilege, you wouldnt do a thing lmao

U wot m8? I make a few comments in the Michael Jordan racism thread and I'm a regular now? Nah bro, I'm sweet
    Okay fine

I'm just so used to people racebaiting in regular misc/R&P and them seeing them posting in sports misc a few minutes later and sucking off black millionaires.

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AyyePGheynz View Post
    I dont see how that relates to what I was talking about. Unless your family went through the same atrocities they probably werent set back the same. And Since 98% of africans were slaves I fail to see how what percentage of whites owned them has anything to do with the price of tea in China.
    Irish slaves were worth less and yes I am of Irish ancestry. Oh let's not get into atrocities. Like half of Ireland's population being destroyed by British greed in a decade.

theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000)

black guy crying
    i bet you he thinks he's smarter than he really is just because he's inc ollege. same witht he first guy. very JEWISH thing to do to complain about htings that didn't happen to you (a lot of black people do this too, just look at his slavery reference)

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iPepperAnguses View Post
    Article sucked. Already knew what I was in for when he started with that unnecessary drone comparison.

Edit: Yeah, that black dude's response destroyed this article.
    Except the black dude himself probably got into college on affirmative action. So I dont think he is in a position to throw race around either.

Cliffs: everyone has some angle to play the victim role. The victim role does nothing but keep u bound in your own chains. This is coming from someone who unwittingly used hard times to play the victim. I didnt start healing until I broke that mentality.

Sorry guess that wasn't really cliffs eh?

rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000) rcdudegermy10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Expectations View Post
    Okay fine

I'm just so used to people racebaiting in regular misc/R&P and them seeing them posting in sports misc a few minutes later and sucking off black millionaires.
    LMAO

coming from a no avi! What a tough guy!

nice stats bro!

just LOL

Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brahhphomet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

medium.com/p/12a3018d5abc
    Awesome response. Argumentative and remained neutral.

what does me not being american have to do with anything ?