HKottke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bikini prep coach needed! :)

I have decided to compete in a bikini competition. I've done some research and started doing meal preps and training. It's very inconsistent and not structured well. I live in Illinois about an hour out of Chicago. I am looking for prep/training coach. Any ideas?

Jersey7177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jersey7177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HKottke View Post
    I have decided to compete in a bikini competition. I've done some research and started doing meal preps and training. It's very inconsistent and not structured well. I live in Illinois about an hour out of Chicago. I am looking for prep/training coach. Any ideas?
    Feel free to inbox me here or at ShreddedBarbie@gmail.com. I coach/train and specialize in bikini. Unlike most coaches my background not only consists of training but also the sciences and medicine so I go beyond the typical training and thoroughly understand the body's processes. The nutrition aspect is very important and must be tailed for each individual person, NO cookie cutter dieting here! My prices are also very reasonable and I'm currently having a special on rates so please don't hesitate to contact me. Speak to you soon!