Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Forearm Exercises (without weights)

allright i'v got a workout for almost everything but i cant find a good exercise for my forearms i need the best one any/all of you can find and remember without weights (isomertics or calisthenics stuff like that).

Thanks
    Peace
    Peter

sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No weights? . . .What gives?!

Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Half_Pint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hate workingout with weights i personally believe that their bad for your joints and stuff of that nature

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Spanking off. (serious)
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Half_Pint View Post
    i hate workingout with weights i personally believe that their bad for your joints and stuff of that nature
    Well tell me good sir. Why you are on the Bodybuilding.com forums?
    Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry but your personal opinion on this matter is wrong.

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    130 lbs

Go figure.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

because Someone might know something about isometrics and calisthenics, bodybuilding is not just about lifting weights its about working your body with any means necessary not everyone has a gym membership or has hundreds upon thousands of pounds in their house to work-out with and sense I don’t have either of them and I personally don’t like using weights I do other means necessary to achieve my goals. I hope that all of that makes sense to all of you, all I did was ask a simple question and all I do is get **** I don’t think I signed up for that when I became a member, remember every one is diverse in his or her own way and thats the way i choose to be, if you have a prolbem with it tough dont post a reply to this thread.
    The stillness in stillness is not the real stillness. Only when there is stillness in motion, does the universal rhythm manifest

and note to rockhuddy im 5' 2" and 130lbs
    The stillness in stillness is not the real stillness. Only when there is stillness in motion, does the universal rhythm manifest

rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go through all these and pick ones you like. The towel rolling one you see first is my favorite.

http://www.ironmind.com/ironcms/expo...griptip38.html
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Thank you rockhuddy verry helpfull

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you dont have "weights" just find something that is very heavy like a tire and hold it for as long as you can at your side basically a raw type static hold.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    and note to rockhuddy im 5' 2" and 130lbs

I call bull****. No human being is that monstrous.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

How is that bull**** i'v got like 9% bodyfat and i might be down to 125 and i was saying for a short guy thats pretty big

HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkLifter55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think he was messing with ya dude.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weights arent expensive. You can pick up a 55kg set cheap and even dumbbells cheaper at garage sells etc. With two dumbbells and a few plates you can work every body part.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Originally Posted by HawkLifter55 View Post
    I think he was messing with ya dude.

lol ya I was messing with ya dude.
    Spike92 is 15.

BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10) BradleyS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dinot1985 View Post
    Weights arent expensive. You can pick up a 55kg set cheap and even dumbbells cheaper at garage sells etc. With two dumbbells and a few plates you can work every body part.
    come on man, he said he doesn't like using weights, remember?

haha

im compleatly aware of that to bolth of you and i live on a farm in the middle of no-ware and the only time i get out is on saturday and that to get grain for animals and to goto work(i only work weekends due to school) and to every one i like calisthenics and isomertics its the way the old timers did it and to any one thinking about telling me to curl haybales and **** like that i allready do i work with what i have and i wrestle one of the cows when i get board druing the summer (thats like a total body workout) and yall have to admit that 125-130ish is pretty big for someone whos 5' 2"

Originally Posted by BradleyS View Post
    come on man, he said he doesn't like using weights, remember?

haha

shhhhh..he's trying to convert him.
    Spike92 is 15.

good try but a few of my friends tried it all that happened was well nothing i just waked away

im compleatly aware of that to bolth of you and i live on a farm in the middle of no-ware and the only time i get out is on saturday and that to get grain for animals and to goto work(i only work weekends due to school) and to every one i like calisthenics and isomertics its the way the old timers did it and to any one thinking about telling me to curl haybales and **** like that i allready do i work with what i have and i wrestle one of the cows when i get board druing the summer (thats like a total body workout) and yall have to admit that 125-130ish is pretty big for someone whos 5' 2"

Weight training is only bad for your joints if you do it improperly.

LOL at you wrestling one of your cows hearing that made my day.

130lbs is big for no height. whether your 5'0 or 7'0 130lbs is 130lbs.
    Spike92 is 15.

im glad i made your day and did you ever here of Charles Atlas mostly all he did was calisthenics and isomertics and look at him

DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Wrestling anything is more endurance and cardiovascular building. You aint gonna grow much without the use of weights and if you look at most old timer pics, they look like you're average guys who have low bodyfats with a bit of muscle like brick layers. All the best to you and I hope you achieve your goals, but your opion on weightlifting being dangerous is seriously wrong if done right. Doctors now actually recommend some resistance training to old folks now as a way to keep the healthy and mobile. I think you'd benefit on another forum as this one is about weight lifting, whether it be as a hobbie, part of life or professionaly.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

im glad i made your day and did you ever here of Charles Atlas mostly all he did was calisthenics and isomertics and look at him

Did you ever hear of Ronnie Coleman all he did was say "Hey buddy, lightweight!" and look at him.
    Spike92 is 15.

no actually the fourn is on exercise as in exercise in genneral

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    I call bull****. No human being is that monstrous.
    lol
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

and yall have to admit that 125-130ish is pretty big for someone whos 5' 2"
    Um, no, not at all. That's 2.1 lbs per inch- if you were 6 feet tall at the same ratio you'd weigh a whopping 151 lbs. Find me someone who thinks 6', 150 lbs is big.
    Last edited by rockhuddy; 02-25-2007 at 05:57 PM.

no actually the fourn is on exercise as in exercise in genneral
    Bodybuilding.com. Everything is related to weightlifting except the Misc. section, from Fat Loss forum for cutting to Nutrition etc.

allright ill end this now for any onw who is getting annoyed with OFF-TOPIC **** (probabilly only me but still its annoying)ill agree Ronnie Coleman was big but was it functional strenght? and ok rockhuddy you have a point but no need to get out a calc or some**** and too all the other argumentive SOBs (quoted from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bodybuilding) bodybuilding - exercise that builds muscles through tension
    anaerobic exercise, muscle building, musclebuilding
    exercise, exercising, physical exercise, physical exertion, workout - the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit"