Originally posted by dilly Can anyone walk me through on how to post a picture?
Sorry I am a computer idiot?
Boy howdy, did you ask the right person! Since I'm a picture posting maniac here on the forum, allow me to educate you.
Since you posted on the forum, I will presume that you have a moderate amount of computer skill to get this far, so don't feel bad.
So off we go!
Posting a picture on forum.bodybuilding.com 101
1. Make sure your photograph is saved locally on your computer.
2. Your picture should be of the .JPG format (for easy viewing by others).
3. When you're reading the forum and you're ready to post a reply to someone's thread, click the REPLY or QUOTE icon to create your message. If you want to start a new thread, click New Thread.
4. After you've entered text in the "Your Reply:" field, scroll down to the "Attach file:" field, and click the BROWSE... button.
5. Go to the directory (folder) that has your picture, and select it, click OPEN to add it to the "Attach file:" field.
6. When you're done, click the SUBMIT REPLY button and... voila... your picture should appear!
A few pieces of etiquette:
1. Don't post pictures of other people, and claim that they are you. "Lies make baby Jesus cry."
2. Post all your related pictures in one thread. Don't make a separate thread for each body part (ie. one thread for your right bicep, one thread for your left bicep, one thread for your back, etc.)
3. Don't belittle or criticize (flame) others who post pictures. It takes a lot of courage to post your own pictures for critique. If you can't offer constructive and meaningful criticism, it's better if you just remained quiet (because I will be on you like white on rice).
4. Post pictures larger than 320 x 240 pixels (width x height), but smaller than 1024 x 720 pixels. The larger ones (although more detailed) take forever to view on computers using a dial-up Internet service provider.
Ok, I hope this helps! Welcome to the forum!
- Skip "Because knowing is between 50%-75% of the battle."
Last edited by Abdominator; 08-27-2003 at 04:29 AM.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14