mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i need some help with a weight gainer recipie without peanut butter

i've looked through bb.com and many threads on the message boards. many recipies that i have come across include peanut butter and personally i cant stand peanut butter. i need some help here with some great recipies that could help me. for anybody here that uses a homemade weight gainer please list what it is that you use. thanks a lot.

Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump IM allergic

Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 Scoops Whey
    1 Banana
    500 millis skim milk
    1 tablespoon olive oil

55/46/14

BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BetterBodies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: i need some help with a weight gainer recipie without peanut butter

Originally posted by mike_8401
    i've looked through bb.com and many threads on the message boards. many recipies that i have come across include peanut butter and personally i cant stand peanut butter. i need some help here with some great recipies that could help me. for anybody here that uses a homemade weight gainer please list what it is that you use. thanks a lot.
    An oil such as flax oil or olive oil would substitute for PB.
    "The strong do not simply survive...the strong prosper and flourish."

Kings Age Crew!

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: i need some help with a weight gainer recipie without peanut butter

Originally posted by BetterBodies
    An oil such as flax oil or olive oil would substitute for PB.
    From the sticky:
    ALL MEMBERS READ THIS! INFORMATION AND BEST OF SUPPLEMENT THREAD!

1/2 C ground oatmeal
    1/4 C gound flax seed
    30-40 g vanilla protein powder
    cinnamon to taste

According to the nutrition profiles, you would be getting:

150 cals from the oatmeal:
    27 g carb(1g sugar)
    5g protein
    2.5g fat.

245 cals from the flax: taken from http://www.heintzmanfarms.com/default.htm
    Calories 245
    Protein 10.6 g.
    Carbohydrates 12.4 g.
    Total fat 16.9 g
    Total dietary fiber 11.7 g.
    Sat. fat 1.9 g.
    Cholesterol. 0 g.
    Omega-3 9600 mg

Check your protein powder's nutrition label for the calorie details, but should average out to 120-200 cals. For example 33 g of protein from Optimum 100% Whey would cover 180 cals.
    Fat 6 g
    Carbohydrates 8 g
    Protein 33 g

So the total calories from just the mix would be about 500. Adding 16 oz milk would bring it to over 700, depending on the fat content. 1% would be just over the 700 cal mark. Eat a piece of fruit and bring the total to over 800.

This will not only give you all the calories you need if taken once or twice daily but also gives you the benefits of fiber and flax.

Taste is subjective, but with the cinnamon it tastes rather good to me. Kind of cinnamon oatmeal (didn't see that one coming ).
    Texture is gritty, but not intolerable. It will separate if shaken in a shaker cup though (I don't know about blending, as I pre-mix and then add liquid just prior to ingestion).

mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_8401 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i really need some help creating a weight gainer without peanut butter

i went trough many weight gainer recipies on the site and i always come upon the ingredient peanut butter. i like peanut butter its just i once made a shake that contained whey protein (vanilla), canola oil, one banana, peanut butter and milk and i couldnt stand it because of the peanut butter smell and taste. i was wondering what other shakes i can be making now instead.

if you guys have any recipies that can help me out here with a weight gain i would really like it.

list your recipie and the total calories it comes with. i need a high calorie one because i'm having trouble gaining some weight here.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Doh'

Just skip the peanut butter then...

"Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judo Tom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Supa Freek 420: Thanks for that reply! Im about to start bulking and need something just like that

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: i really need some help creating a weight gainer without peanut butter

Originally posted by mike_8401
    i went trough many weight gainer recipies on the site and i always come upon the ingredient peanut butter. i like peanut butter its just i once made a shake that contained whey protein (vanilla), canola oil, one banana, peanut butter and milk and i couldnt stand it because of the peanut butter smell and taste. i was wondering what other shakes i can be making now instead.

if you guys have any recipies that can help me out here with a weight gain i would really like it.

list your recipie and the total calories it comes with. i need a high calorie one because i'm having trouble gaining some weight here.
    WTF does the recipe I posted contain peanut butter?