acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

First Show Prep With Strictly Cellucor Products

Ok folks, so here goes. I'm a 35 year old father of 4 (2 sets of twin boys) with a 50-60 hour/week work-life (software designer) who is entering his first competition. I have been training fairly consistently since I was 15, and extremely consistently (6 days/wk) for the past 5 years. I've always been 100% natural and intend on staying that way. I made the decision to enter this show for motivational reasons, essentially to give myself a goal to push hard for. I joined a new gym at the beginning of the year known for bodybuilding competitors and many were urging me to enter after witnessing the package that I bring. I will be competing in Men's Physique, and will enter the Masters, Open, and Novice classes at this first show. My original idea of using this as a motivational tool has not become an obsession! I'm looking to qualify for nationals at this show, and then push even harder for the end of the year national show and obtain my pro card.

I'm a big believer in supplements, as I fell they give me that extra "edge" outside of proper diet that I need to be able to push myself the way I need to at the gym, after everything that I deal with on a daily basis (family and work) before getting to my training at night. With that in mind, I reached out to several well established and reputable Supplement companies looking for a partnership for this first show. I shared with them my story and scenario, and received positive feedback and support from several. After weighing all the options, I decided to partner with Cellucor and quickly received my first shipment of sponsored supplements.

I will be supplementing with only Cellucor products for the rest of my prep. for this show, and hopefully all the way to Nationals. My current stack includes: Cor Whey, C4 + NO3, Alpha Amino, & Creatine. I will log the following 8 weeks here, so please follow my journey to the stage. You can also follow my progress and other posts on these sites (I would greatly appreciate new followers as I try to build up my social presence):

www.********.com/TonyCandalesPhysique

www.twitter.com/GiftedGenetics (Tony Candales @GiftedGenetics)

Here are some pics of my current progress:

IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Supporting my fitness and competition goals
    Follow Me!
    Instagram: TonyCandales
    www.********.com/tony.candales
    YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/channel/UCMh7llZGWhRtRxrWaW0f7Jw

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And here we go!!!

acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Crushing back session last night with a fellow June show competitor (heavy weight body builder) followed up with my first coaching session this morning hitting chest with another heavy weight. These guys are pushing me past my limits, and I'm loving it. The C4 + NO3 stack is giving me skin splitting pumps and vascularity that is getting everyone around me talking. The Alpha Amino intra is keeping me strong throughout the sessions.
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Follow Me!

Just realized its been a week since I last posted an update. Been too busy cooking and training! I decided to acquire well known coach to help me get just right for this show. So far it's been a great decision. He set me up on a diet plan, and I lost about 4-5 lbs. (no muscle or strength loss) after week one consuming more food (6x/day) than I was previously. My Cellucor stack has kept me strong and focused, as I have up tempo'd my sessions. I have cut my rest time between sets to about half what I had before, and I've added several super and drop sets to my routines. My results over the past few weeks have been amazing.

Coach also mapped out my competition schedule. He has me qualifying at this first show, and then hitting a national level event at the end of August for that ProCard shot. I don't know how realistic is may be to go Pro your first year competing, but if it's possible, I'm determined to get it done.
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Follow Me!

Rough week....traveling for work and show prep. don't mix. Had to go out of my way to stick to the prescribed diet as close as possible, and literally had to walk 2 miles to and from the gym. Thank god I'm back home. A little over 6 weeks out and in the nest shape of my life.
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Follow Me!