JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JasonsGoals is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

BSN HyperFX blue raz review

Hello there and welcome to my review of the new Hyper FX from bsn. BSN is one of my favorite supp companies, infact here is my current BSN line up:

I believe in writing fair, honest reviews based on my experience. With HYPERFX I decide to go with 2 days of review just to get a feel for it.

DAY 1

I decided to go ahead and do some shoulders and arms. FOOD: Meal 1 eggs/oats. Meal 2 was Syntha 6 with milk about 90 minutes before HyperFX

Taste: I've had many blue raz flavors. I enjoy the NO XPLODE RTD flavor. I enjoy Xplode 2.0 blue raz flavor. But for whatever reason, I did not enjoy this flavor much. It had just a slight hint of blue raz to it and was kind of salty.

Mixability: No problems. I even danced with the devil and used a shaker cup. No explosions and the powder mixed without issue.

Effects: I did not notice a crazy amount of energy. Mind you, I only used 1 scoop. By the time I got to the gym I noticed a small amount of energy and focus HyperFX lacked any pump, but it is of course important to note that this product is intended for energy only.

So after this I decided I would try again in a week. One solid meal was consumed 90-100minutes pre HYPERFX

DAY 2/final thoughts L E G S

Taste: I had the same experience with the taste on day 2. I find the blue raz flavor lacked greatly, but Im sure the other flavors are fantastic as per the other reviews I've read so far. 7. I will say that I like the fizz effect to this product.

Mixability: Perfect 10 here. I used a cup, 1 scoop, 6oz of water.

Effects: I did a fairly high volume workout here. I was not overcome with an energy surge, BUT I did notice an improvement in energy. Focus changed noticeably and I started getting amped to workout. Through out the workout I noticed that I was focused and was feeling that mind/muscle connection. Pump was good which I attribute to the increased focus on the quality of reps I was producing. A solid 8.5.

So there you have it. I would love to try this product in a different flavor in the future. That being said I now a lot of people rate a product on the quality of the product and the overall effectiveness. HYPERFX does provide an energy increase and heightened focus. I will be trying this product off and on, and will stop in here as time goes on, but for now my money goes to NO Xplode.
    New NO Xplode. 3.0 PUSH! log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163145331&p=1271290591#post1271290591
    SUPERPUMP 3.0 Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160034361&p=1204118711#post1204118711
    SuperCharge Xtreme 4.0 review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160420671&p=1212347671#post1212347671
    MET RX Xtreme Size Up Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155905633&p=1111861773#post1111861773

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the review and thanks for being a loyal customer!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

drinks tea ayyday allday ticklemeelbow's Avatar
    ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ticklemeelbow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great review.
    Lost all hope for the world.
    Chelsea FC supporter