strongerone1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

not chewing food?

I absolute HATE the taste of cottage cheese but I still have about 250g of the stuff before bed every night in order to get about 30g of good casein protein...

My question is: Since I can't stand the stuff, I don't chew the curds at all and just swallow it straight down with some water...

Will I get the full benefit of the cheese if I don't break it down by chewing it first?

I figure the acids in my stomach will take care of it regardless?

arcticblursx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol or you can just not eat the stuff..why torture yourself, find a different way to substitute for that protein source

Ypseo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cottage cheese + peaches or any other fruit go really well together.

Peaches are ****ing cheap right now, but once winter hits ill be getting canned and mixing it up in there.

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trying mixing the cheese with a few packets of equal or splenda. Tastes like rice pudding. Some brands and consitencys change a lot. Some cheese is great and some sucks. Fat matters a little in this. Best I have found is breakstones 2%. Nothing can compete with it.

As for your question, you can drink your cottage cheese and the body will still use it right.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Proper digestion starts in the mouth. Chew your food.
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by sfetaz
    Trying mixing the cheese with a few packets of equal or splenda. Tastes like rice pudding. Some brands and consitencys change a lot. Some cheese is great and some sucks. Fat matters a little in this. Best I have found is breakstones 2%. Nothing can compete with it.

As for your question, you can drink your cottage cheese and the body will still use it right.
    Friendship's Fat Free during the day (carby) and Friendship's 1% before bed. Best profile I've seen. MUCH better than Breakstones. Remember I don't I give a **** about taste.
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.