Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DTAbrah View Post
    Am I the only one that sees the flaw in his logic?

Sure, if im browsing the cereal aisle at my local food market and some little old lady nudges me with her cart. No, i'm not gonna go HAM on her and push her and her cart out of my way and tell her to go phuck herself. If some drunk ******* my age comes in reaking of booze and comes and starts hanging all over my grocery cart all up in my personal space, I sure as phuck would push him the phuck off me and call him a kunt.
    The flaw in your logic is you would struggle to push your grocery cart around let alone push someone. Too skinny brah.

DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Liquid confidence....
    ♔ Rep Quality ♔

***Canadian Crew***

ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was a bouncer for 2 years

Never again.

BRB getting bottled from some jackass
    BRB never getting paid properly
    BRB sleep schedule of peace
    BRB poor pay
    BRB bar industry is greasy as fuk
    BRB sometimes getting into extreme situations like kicking out a group of gang members

I did have fun though. Banged a hot bartender, had a really good relationship with my fellow doormen, still friends to this day

definitely a temp thing though
    ***Canadian Crew***

Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KingVulture View Post
    Wow cool story. Will u please tell us another
    This.

OP next time you have trouble in the club just tell them this story and they'll leave immediately.

Boringzzzzzz/10

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TypicalChaz View Post
    Typical misc being judgmental and defending the "my lifestyle is better than yours" idea. Everyone is different, everyone blows off steam differently. I worked security in college at a few clubs, and I held similar views as OP, because when you're sober and everyone else is drunk, it's easy to judge. There are some *******s out there (jersey shore wannabes, thug wannabes) that are pathetic. Those clowns aside, everyone else is out to have a good time. I've thrown people out, and I've been thrown out. I work all week (accountant), and usually hit the bar/clubs 2 or 3 times a month with da boyz. Typically I get pretty drunk, but I don't get aggressive nor do i get sick. I like the selfie song because I thought it was more or less making fun of the whole 'selfie' revolution. I have never posted a 'selfie' of myself on any social media website, nor will I ever. Is it condoning or poking fun at it? I really don't know.

So my question to you OP: I have a good job, good friends, yet I prefer to alter my reality once in awhile and get hammered. What is wrong with that? And don't be so proud of yourself for phuking with people when they're drunk. Not a hard thing to do chief
    Perspectives fired! Perspectives fired!
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So last night me n the crew r scanning the club, we run securtity on every door in town, ran the old pussies outta town, aint seem em since. had the usuial drunk assed preppy f@gs from the local college, simple choke hold, knee, punch and they are down then we throw them into a dumpster ion the alleyway, one night we puyt 8 guys in it at once, squashed em in like tuna in a can.

im working the door, crowds are lovin it, seeing me, im a damn celebrity oin this town, im like "chill the **** out" but these guys are shoving n **** trying to get a glipse of my strong assed self especially since im rockin a fine italian suit, really shows off my frame,m

Peoiple r texting each other n ****, soon musta been 1000 outside the club taking pictures begging to get in, guys start shoving some girlsz and the crews like "**** this" and jump in, start nailing people uypside the head, i break out the bats we keep behind the door, cracking skulls all over the ****ing place. women love this ****, im top dog and they cant get enough of me whoopin ass,, im givin them a glimpse of my strong ass face inbetween swings of the blood soaked bat, its like a damn photo shoot.

next thing i know some pussy draws a gun, little T makes a grab and gets hit, good thing the crew wear vests, i dont, i aint got time for that pussy ****, so i go for the guy with a "son, somebody about to get their **** messed up" look on my face i see a flash but dont feel **** since im jacked up with adrenaline, i tackle this guy and the crew goes to work on his skull while i kick his gun down a drain. crowds gone ****ing wild,

Crew locks down the club and calls a doc, girls r all over me crying n ****, im like "i aint got time to bleed" and sip some $1000 champage with a **** eating grin opn my face, when the docs turn up they couldnt believe their ****ing eyes, turns out my jacked up muscle fibras stopped that 9 in its tracks, like organic body armor or some ****, a normal pussied ass guy wouldnt hit the bricks and died, a bullet aint sah1t to 220lbs of coiuled up fibras, you dont gotta be a scientist to knopw that.

ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChildPlz13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by magog704 View Post
    So last night me n the crew r scanning the club, we run securtity on every door in town, ran the old pussies outta town, aint seem em since. had the usuial drunk assed preppy f@gs from the local college, simple choke hold, knee, punch and they are down then we throw them into a dumpster ion the alleyway, one night we puyt 8 guys in it at once, squashed em in like tuna in a can.

im working the door, crowds are lovin it, seeing me, im a damn celebrity oin this town, im like "chill the **** out" but these guys are shoving n **** trying to get a glipse of my strong assed self especially since im rockin a fine italian suit, really shows off my frame,m

Peoiple r texting each other n ****, soon musta been 1000 outside the club taking pictures begging to get in, guys start shoving some girlsz and the crews like "**** this" and jump in, start nailing people uypside the head, i break out the bats we keep behind the door, cracking skulls all over the ****ing place. women love this ****, im top dog and they cant get enough of me whoopin ass,, im givin them a glimpse of my strong ass face inbetween swings of the blood soaked bat, its like a damn photo shoot.

next thing i know some pussy draws a gun, little T makes a grab and gets hit, good thing the crew wear vests, i dont, i aint got time for that pussy ****, so i go for the guy with a "son, somebody about to get their **** messed up" look on my face i see a flash but dont feel **** since im jacked up with adrenaline, i tackle this guy and the crew goes to work on his skull while i kick his gun down a drain. crowds gone ****ing wild,

Crew locks down the club and calls a doc, girls r all over me crying n ****, im like "i aint got time to bleed" and sip some $1000 champage with a **** eating grin opn my face, when the docs turn up they couldnt believe their ****ing eyes, turns out my jacked up muscle fibras stopped that 9 in its tracks, like organic body armor or some ****, a normal pussied ass guy wouldnt hit the bricks and died, a bullet aint sah1t to 220lbs of coiuled up fibras, you dont gotta be a scientist to knopw that.
    cliffs?
    Will attempt to do the 52 books in 52 weeks crew
    Self Improvement Crew
    Always call people a cannibal when they say they eat pussy crew
    BerryStrong Crew
    The Koala has repped me the most crew
    I know who John Galt is crew

Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lemme take a dick pic
    *rescued two dogs crew
    *spearfishing crew
    *snowboard crew

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol I don't even go to clubs anymore. It's been years. Nothing but dumb ass sluts, guidos, PUA a-holes, and a bunch of mindless goons awkwardly jumping around and buying overpriced drinks. There is nothing exciting about clubbing at all.

I only went with girls I was dating at the time because going out for dinner and drinks = getting laid. But now, fuk that too.

Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Riveting tale.
    ***Viking Crew***
    ***Irish Misc Crew***
    ^^^ Misc Hairstyle Crew ^^

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superamped View Post
    love it when some cock m8 'bumps' into me. me and my brahs clean house, even the security get trashed m8s.

Haha, I bet.

You're a softass m8, id give you a proper beat down.

Mask of zorro wearin *******.

Not srs, well the last part I'm srs though.

Registered User datkidfromtheNW's Avatar
    datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datkidfromtheNW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    don't know why anyone would be a bouncer at a trash club. saw a bouncer with claw marks all over his face. looked like a bitch at the club scratched the **** out of him the previous night

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by datkidfromtheNW View Post
    don't know why anyone would be a bouncer at a trash club. saw a bouncer with claw marks all over his face. looked like a bitch at the club scratched the **** out of him the previous night
    The pay is complete chit though and those seedy clubs can get quite dangerous. I think most dudes go into bouncing for the image of looking like a tough guy, or because they were too herp-a-derp to get into the police department so they boss around people at a club instead. You also get an endless supply of dirty pussy.

MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500) MasterMikko is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol'd

can imagine OP sober in a club among drunk ass people shaking his head at them week in week out
    "By criticizing, we do not make lasting changes and often incur resentment."

"The resentment that criticism engenders can demoralize employees, family members and friends, and still not correct the situation that has been condemned."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do."

-Dale Carnegie

TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheDamned has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ryantatarniuk View Post
    I was a bouncer for 2 years

Never again.

BRB getting bottled from some jackass
    BRB never getting paid properly
    BRB sleep schedule of peace
    BRB poor pay
    BRB bar industry is greasy as fuk
    BRB sometimes getting into extreme situations like kicking out a group of gang members

I did have fun though. Banged a hot bartender, had a really good relationship with my fellow doormen, still friends to this day

definitely a temp thing though
    so much of this is real life for me atm...
    Ohio State University Crew*
    Crypto Crew*

I rep LFC fans on sight...

BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MasterMikko View Post
    lol'd

can imagine OP sober in a club among drunk ass people shaking his head at them week in week out
    pretty much brah

FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FlipaDeltia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bouncers, what gives you the thousand yard stare into not going out anymore? Whats the fasade?
    **Titty twister b4 shirt comes off crew**
    **Velvet slug daggering the chocolate starfish and expect return on tungsten investment crew**
    **See you on 26th July crew**

xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXZedXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    There's a selfie song?
    This, GL with your commercial radio goals of 2015 *******s.
    ¯\(°_o)/¯

mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iBulk View Post
    Somehow (thankfully) I have never heard of this take a selfie song.

Im in my late 20s and I know it makes me sound old and cliche as all hell, but I feel like todays youth (16-22yo) is the dumbest and most immature generation in history.
    You're not alone man.

Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.

ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArseneFox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LOL OP I can relate a 100% to what you are saying. Every action is so shallow. But than again, it depends from club to club, if it's like a pop electronic music club no wonder that you think all those kunts are stupid.
    Not even once will I go to a club that has the potential of even playing the #SELFIE song. Those clubs have 0 experimental music lovers, all they do in that club is try to pick a root and drink alcohol and play stupid mainstream EDM. Go be a bouncer somewhere else OP, more in a club of experimental music lovers, where people might take psychedelic drugs instead of lame alcohol, you will recognize the intellectual diffrence immediatly.
    Last edited by ArseneFox; 05-04-2014 at 06:08 AM.

Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP my 17 year old gf likes to hit up clubs weekly.. am i gonna make it?

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigG21 View Post
    puts it into perspective brah
    It's a good line, but I'd imagine there are heros who would just say they would **** them up in a grocery store too.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BigG21 View Post
    Make a chitload brah, 2 nights work is probs $600 so working 3-4 nights a week you're pulling in a lot. Other security jobs where you do fuk all and more pay are the way to go.
    Lol $5000 a month as a paid thug for four days work per week. Jenniferlawrence.gif.
    In the 1000lb club :D 15/09/13
    1032 as of 6/10/13.
    1072 as of 29/11/13.
    1105 as of 4/12/13
    1205 as of 3/10/13

Bench: 360
    OHP: 210
    Deadlift: 480
    Squat: 365
    Front squat: 265

--cynical, hateful, misanthropic crew--

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    someones upset they can't have a good time

Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr.Serpent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Heych1995 View Post
    OP my 17 year old gf likes to hit up clubs weekly.. am i gonna make it?
    I have some bad news.

BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000) BigG21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by maxcoleman View Post
    Lol $5000 a month as a paid thug for four days work per week. Jenniferlawrence.gif.
    u mad brah?

OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Used to be a bouncer crew
    Killed my early 20's
    Plus side is the experience got me into the mining industry
    Brb sitting for 12 hours miscing, watching movies, getting paid good bank
    Go home, go to old venues, drink for free and look at the poor souls on the door thinking they ain't gonna make it
    We're all gonna make it
    I am part of a Degenerate Elite.

Everyone grows up being told the same thing. Be nice to other people. But beat out the competition! "You're special." "Believe in yourself and you will succeed." But it's obvious from the start that only a few can succeed...

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're a sober guy in a sea of drunken people wtf do you expect

this is why people who dont drink are looked down upon
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never been to a club crew

Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Heych1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    never been to a club crew
    strong crews