Registered User YouJellyBitches's Avatar
    YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutrition brahs GTINH!

For years my whole family have been eating what I feel is low quality food, either packed with artificial perspectives or lacking in nutrition in general. Examples, ready made meals (frozen and just heat up) take aways, ****ty bread coated frozen chicken and **** like that. I hate all this store bought bull****.

My mother isn't extremely educated, for example I had to explain to her that dietary fat is healthy, we require it to create hormones and the reason why skinny ***got magazine bitches SAY they avoid it is because it is calorie dense.

But yeah she basically believes i would say 8/10 nutrition myths out there.

THEREFORE, told me to write a shopping list. Only things I can really think of in these categories are.

Dairy: Whole milk
    cheese/cottage cheese,
    real butter. (No fk yourself this tastes like butter but is made with vegetable oil),
    EGGS, **** you bitches who eat egg without the yolk, omg cholesterol this cholesterol that, stfu and educate yourself on dietary cholesterol.

Meat: Chicken breast
    pork tenderloin,
    BEEF.
    Turkey,
    pork chop.

Vegetables: Sweetcorn
    peas,
    carrots;
    broccoli,
    Brussels sprouts,
    tomatoes,
    asparagus,
    green beans.
    POTATOES.

Fruit:
    Bananas,
    strawberries,
    apples,
    grapes,
    MANGO,
    Blackberries (no racist)
    Blueberries.

Fish:
    Tuna,
    Cod,
    mackerel,
    sea bass.

Please add more foods to the list, I've obviously left out stuff like Pasta, rice etc. But yeah tryna make a shopping list. help me out guys! Much appreciated, thank you.

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You sound very educated, much more so than your mother.

YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouJellyBitches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mdenatale View Post
    You sound very educated, much more so than your mother.
    I cant tell if sarcasm, because its just text. If not, then thanks, I only really know what I have read on this website, and what I learned at college; which is pretty much everything from this site anyway. Any food suggestions?

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YouJellyBitches View Post
    For years my whole family have been eating what I feel is low quality food, either packed with artificial perspectives or lacking in nutrition in general. Examples, ready made meals (frozen and just heat up) take aways, ****ty bread coated frozen chicken and **** like that. I hate all this store bought bull****.

My mother isn't extremely educated, for example I had to explain to her that dietary fat is healthy, we require it to create hormones and the reason why skinny ***got magazine bitches SAY they avoid it is because it is calorie dense.

But yeah she basically believes i would say 8/10 nutrition myths out there.

THEREFORE, told me to write a shopping list. Only things I can really think of in these categories are.

Dairy: Whole milk
    cheese/cottage cheese,
    real butter. (No fk yourself this tastes like butter but is made with vegetable oil),
    EGGS, **** you bitches who eat egg without the yolk, omg cholesterol this cholesterol that, stfu and educate yourself on dietary cholesterol.

Meat: Chicken breast
    pork tenderloin,
    BEEF.
    Turkey,
    pork chop.

Vegetables: Sweetcorn
    peas,
    carrots;
    broccoli,
    Brussels sprouts,
    tomatoes,
    asparagus,
    green beans.
    POTATOES.

Fruit:
    Bananas,
    strawberries,
    apples,
    grapes,
    MANGO,
    Blackberries (no racist)
    Blueberries.

Fish:
    Tuna,
    Cod,
    mackerel,
    sea bass.

Please add more foods to the list, I've obviously left out stuff like Pasta, rice etc. But yeah tryna make a shopping list. help me out guys! Much appreciated, thank you.
    First I would suggest you calm down and take a chill pill..... secondly, I mix egg white with whole eggs because it's more volume for my stomach and less cals on a cut, thus keeping me more satisfied.. should I STFU and educate myself?

Meat: Bacon, Bison, Elk, Deer, etc...
    Veggies: Cauliflower, Squash, cucumber....
    Fruit: kiwi, oranges, plums, raspberries..
    Fish: Salmon and other lake caught fish like crappie, rock bass, etc..
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
    First I would suggest you calm down and take a chill pill..... secondly, I mix egg white with whole eggs because it's more volume for my stomach and less cals on a cut, thus keeping me more satisfied.. should I STFU and educate myself?

Meat: Bacon, Bison, Elk, Deer, etc...
    Veggies: Cauliflower, Squash, cucumber....
    Fruit: kiwi, oranges, plums, raspberries..
    Fish: Salmon and other lake caught fish like crappie, rock bass, etc..
    Thanks for suggestions.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I jelly
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by YouJellyBitches View Post

Your uneducated mother must be really proud of you and your use of the english language.

brah.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm really quite surprised you need suggestions at all, given your high level of expertise.
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    way to throw your mom under the bus...
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    On spread . . .

(That is NOT an OP's mom joke)
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    (That is NOT an OP's mom joke)
    lol
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    Because she isn't an expert on nutrition i'm throwing her under the bus? You cant be that sensitive.

Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    I'm really quite surprised you need suggestions at all, given your high level of expertise.
    Could you give some suggestions.

ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ELLSKIES is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by domicron View Post
    lol
    MMDELAD

ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2007.