Closed Thread
Page 96 of 299 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 8945
    Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks brahs. Plenty more to come

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlueSasquatch View Post

With 13s is it not enough to track light travel? I've seen it mention before where people have their cameras set up to rotate to match the earth's rotation, to not show streaks of light where the stars are at.
    Depends on your focal length. 15secs at 50mm will show noticeable trailing. But at 16mm, you can get away with about 28-30secs.

The thing about using a star tracker is that the milkyway will be sharp and in focus, but any foreground objects will be blurred
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I think the Camera my gf's ma is giving to us is D80, which is only 10 megapixels, the P510 I have is at 16, and I know megapixels aren't that important but I am interested in large prints, can someone who knows more about specs tell me if its much better than the 510 I currently use?

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Pro...meras/D80.html
    http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Pro...LPIX-P510.html

The P600 has 60x Zoom, the 510 only has 42x Zoom, for some reason I have a strong urge to upgrade to the P600. .
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    So I think the Camera my gf's ma is giving to us is D80, which is only 10 megapixels, the P510 I have is at 16, and I know megapixels aren't that important but I am interested in large prints, can someone who knows more about specs tell me if its much better than the 510 I currently use?

The P600 has 60x Zoom, the 510 only has 42x Zoom, for some reason I have a strong urge to upgrade to the P600. .
    Keep in mind the P510 has a tiny 1/2.3" sensor. Cramming more pixels onto such a small sensor is purely marketing driven.

An APS-C/DX sensor DSLR with a decent lens on it is going to be vastly superior.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I friggin loved my d80. I miss it so...
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

'Dis Sho' Am Good EatingPancakes's Avatar
    EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I can tell you that 10mp is enough to get decent 20x30 canvas prints out of. Canvas hides a lot of the crimes of upscaling. And I love the D80, shutter sound is hnngh.
    *Misc Photography Crew*

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlueSasquatch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EatingPancakes View Post
    I can tell you that 10mp is enough to get decent 20x30 canvas prints out of. Canvas hides a lot of the crimes of upscaling. And I love the D80, shutter sound is hnngh.
    Trying to read up more on all the technical jargon for cameras, It seems my concern with the D80 being a downgrade from P510 is a silly notion, I will keep both obviously but my hopes were to be able to switch over to a DSLR without having to drop alot of money, taxes this year on my house are like 5 facking grand.

90% of the shots I take if anyone hasn't noticed yet are landscape or wildlife related. Mangelsen makes me as hard as Banan, no homo. The P510 has been perfect so far with the exception of shutter speed, images coming across as washed out (user error probably) and my inability to make the background blurry, with the animal as the main focus.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EatingPancakes View Post
    I'm starting to have them reminiscent feels...

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...token=105afac3

/\ /\ /\ /\ Kickstarter for my book!! /\ /\ /\ /\

As soon as I get my intro video done, hopefully today, the Kickstarter is going live.

Check out my reward tiers. Seem reasonable??
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

phailboat is just really nice. (+1000) phailboat is just really nice. (+1000) phailboat is just really nice. (+1000) phailboat is just really nice. (+1000) phailboat is just really nice. (+1000) phailboat is just really nice. (+1000) phailboat is just really nice. (+1000) phailboat is just really nice. (+1000) phailboat is just really nice. (+1000) phailboat is just really nice. (+1000) phailboat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post

As soon as I get my intro video done, hopefully today, the Kickstarter is going live.

definitely pledging $50 so I can get a print of "The Sleeping Lady" that pic takes me to places i'd never imagine

Hnng dat 10k reward.

I was going to just buy the book, but the $50 pledge reward seems pretty legit.

So you are working for a goal of 5 grand? To make the e-book official or some chit? Or is that to get it published? I don't get the end goal.

Nm, read it at the end, you just want money you greedy bastard.

Reward tiers seem reasonable to me bro, First tier seems kinda silly, $3 more bucks wouldnt deter someone who legitimately wants to read the book.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by phailboat View Post
    definitely pledging $50 so I can get a print of "The Sleeping Lady" that pic takes me to places i'd never imagine

[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/591/960/b5c.jpg[img]
    Nice!! I love that pic too

Hnng dat 10k reward.

So you are working for a goal of 5 grand? To make the e-book official or some chit? Or is that to get it published? I don't get the end goal.

Reward tiers seem reasonable to me bro, First tier seems kinda silly, $3 more bucks wouldnt deter someone who legitimately wants to read the book.
    lol yeah it's about funding my expeditions which were the reason I could even make the book in the first place. But you do actually get the e-book for only $2... so it's a reasonable deal all around IMHO. There's no possible way I'll ever break even on this one though. I've spent several tens of thousands of dollars on photography so far. It would be nice to recoup some costs though...
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hnng dat 10k reward.

Flaherty couldn't have done what he did nearly a century ago without the funding from outside sources. But in modern times, everyone including the common man can participate. It's the whole reason crowdfunding exist.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

I'm definetly gonna buy your book when it comes out FRep. Can't wait!

On another note...nikon users...have you ever baught from a not nikon authorized retailer?
    I've been looking on newegg, and newegg has their cameras and lenses for quite cheaper (new) for some nikon bodies. I baught from newegg for a computer before with a few problems but at the end of the day its fine...works well now with warranty. Further I also did buy some headphones and stuff there...

Just curious because i'm wondering wether its worth looking into newegg and crutchfield for gear.

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    I'm definitely gonna buy your book when it comes out FRep. Can't wait!

On another note...nikon users...have you ever bought from a not nikon authorized retailer?
    I've been looking on newegg, and newegg has their cameras and lenses for quite cheaper (new) for some nikon bodies. I baught from newegg for a computer before with a few problems but at the end of the day its fine...works well now with warranty. Further I also did buy some headphones and stuff there...

Just curious because i'm wondering whether its worth looking into newegg and crutchfield for gear.
    You just named two of the most reputable online vendors in existence. I assure you, you can buy with confidence from either one of them.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    You just named two of the most reputable online vendors in existence. I assure you, you can buy with confidence from either one of them.
    Heres where things get tricky.
    Doing some research, things are cheaper on newegg but it is sold by a third party retailer then completed by newegg....
    I'm not sure if its trustwhile. For example a nikon d800 which still goes for about 3 grand is about 200 bucks cheaper sold from some wierd system:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16830113362

Further if you google that same product in google shops, you get some other retailers...like this one..http://www.abesofmaine.com/item.do?item=NKD800

I'm not planning on buying anything from anyone anytime soon (unless some ridiculously awesome deal shows up anywhere), but i just find it quite...too good to be true.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

*LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Heres where things get tricky.
    Doing some research, things are cheaper on newegg but it is sold by a third party retailer then completed by newegg....
    I'm not sure if its trustwhile. For example a nikon d800 which still goes for about 3 grand is about 200 bucks cheaper sold from some wierd system:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16830113362

Further if you google that same product in google shops, you get some other retailers...like this one..http://www.abesofmaine.com/item.do?item=NKD800

I'm not planning on buying anything from anyone anytime soon (unless some ridiculously awesome deal shows up anywhere), but i just find it quite...too good to be true.
    As I said Newegg is one of the top 3 online retailers. Meaning they stand behind the products you buy (unless otherwise specified). If you can't buy with confidence from them, then don't buy online.

I purchased product from all of the top 3 (Amazon, Newegg, B&H) as well as Crutchfield which gave me a 30 day money back guarantee which they honored "no questions asked." These are the best there are brah, that's all I can tell you.
    🎥

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    for only 13 seconds.... that is amazing. The light pollution must have been non-existent. Hopefully the clouds and waxing moon does not hamper my chance at the milkyway too much this weekend.
    Basically. Once your eyes adjusted you see that it's not that dark out. Then once you realize it's actually the stars in the sky lighting everything is when your mind = blown.

Call me stupid but I finally figured out the F-stop apature crap on my camera, ISO Is easy to figure out, how do I leave my lens open for 13 seconds/what is the name of that? Did you use a remote shutter or? I feel that I have the opportunities to be in areas that can potentially produce the same type of shots, I climb a couple 14ers out in CO a year, so camping at 10,000 feet, may even look into another night climb, so I can be at 14,000 feet and do a few shots like that, Longs peak would be amazing for that type of shots, but climbing it, to be at the top at peak darkness = death wish.

Also the farm has near 0 light pollution, more like 7,000 feet there.

With 13s is it not enough to track light travel? I've seen it mention before where people have their cameras set up to rotate to match the earth's rotation, to not show streaks of light where the stars are at.
    Most, if not all DSLRs can leave the shutter open for up to 30s right out of the box. All I do is set it on my tripod, set it for a two second timer (takes the pictures two seconds after I press the shutter), and do a 360 and walk away.

Landscapes at 300mm? Yep.
    Signature keeps disappearing crew
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

\m/ Metal crew
    Misc Photography crew
    PC Master race
    Katy Perry is my 10/10 crew
    Try and edit posts before "Last edit" message shows up crew

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    As I said Newegg is one of the top 3 online retailers. Meaning they stand behind the products you buy (unless otherwise specified). If you can't buy with confidence from them, then don't buy online.

I purchased product from all of the top 3 (Amazon, Newegg, B&H) as well as Crutchfield which gave me a 30 day money back guarantee which they honored "no questions asked." These are the best there are brah, that's all I can tell you.
    alright good to know.

I'm so super skeptic about online buying. But its good to havesome confidence.

Originally Posted by ShoryuBrah View Post
    Basically. Once your eyes adjusted you see that it's not that dark out. Then once you realize it's actually the stars in the sky lighting everything is when your mind = blown.

Most, if not all DSLRs can leave the shutter open for up to 30s right out of the box. All I do is set it on my tripod, set it for a two second timer (takes the pictures two seconds after I press the shutter), and do a 360 and walk away.
    Timer after shutter is clicked, facking genius, I never thought about something like that.

Nice!! I love that pic too

lol yeah it's about funding my expeditions which were the reason I could even make the book in the first place. But you do actually get the e-book for only $2... so it's a reasonable deal all around IMHO. There's no possible way I'll ever break even on this one though. I've spent several tens of thousands of dollars on photography so far. It would be nice to recoup some costs though...
    I understand bro, I was just messing with you. If you make it big like Mangelsen however I will be gunning for my 0.5% stock. I am curious how much that guy comes out ahead with, his prints are thousands of dollars, but his gear and trips cant be cheap either, coupled with the fact that I doubt he sells hundreds of prints a day.

Also I will want "BlueFuckingSasquatch" as the name under the e-book Thank you.

I don't want to dig through the last 100 posts for the answer but real quick, what is a dependable travel tripod? I would need it for landscape shots and night sky shots. Ideally compact so I can hike with it. Would rather not spend a ton but I know generally you get what you pay for.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't want to dig through the last 100 posts for the answer but real quick, what is a dependable travel tripod? I would need it for landscape shots and night sky shots. Ideally compact so I can hike with it. Would rather not spend a ton but I know generally you get what you pay for.
    There are a number of members here that are using MeFoto products. On their recommendation I purchased one myself for hitting the mountains here.

They have several sizes

The BackPacker - ($140)
    The Roadtrip ($190)
    The Globetrotter. ($210)

I picked up the Roadtrip. It can handle up to 17 lbs, weighs 3.6 lbs and easily fits in my bag.

I am very happy with the performance and the price.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    There are a number of members here that are using MeFoto products. On their recommendation I purchased one myself for hitting the mountains here.

They have several sizes

The BackPacker - ($140)
    The Roadtrip ($190)
    The Globetrotter. ($210)

I picked up the Roadtrip. It can handle up to 17 lbs, weighs 3.6 lbs and easily fits in my bag.

I am very happy with the performance and the price.
    To add, I have a globetrotter (sort of pictured in my avi?). It is slightly heavier but it actually feels like you are carrying something real. I enjoy it...easy to carry around...and even though they specifically say not to walk around with the camera on it...i do it all the time.

Also its quite easy to set up/dislodge.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    alright good to know.

I'm so super skeptic about online buying. But its good to have some confidence.
    B & H is a great site as well. They often have a big selection of used lenses. If you go through Amazon, just use a trusted partner (will have a trusted partner logo).

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    B & H is a great site as well. They often have a big selection of used lenses. If you go through Amazon, just use a trusted partner (will have a trusted partner logo).
    I love B&H. Infact I drive in sometimes to NYC just to buy there. They are great for everything including computer parts. THey should get more notice outside the photo/video community.

I never knew about the amazon trusted partner stuff...will check out!

Does it seem that nikon authorized dealership titling matters much? It seems it matters for the warranties and thats about it.

Anyone shoot with Nikon Df? It has a strong appeal to it.
    Rugby Crew
    Misc Photography Crew
    Best Gym Raw 585/405/640

gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont shoot with it but from the reviews I've seen it doesnt worth the money..
    עם הנצח לא מפחד מדרך ארוכה

M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Godaddy was going to charge me $90 to renew my domain since it expired (Wife and I combined accounts so payment didn't go through on time) and since a domain is free with hosting most places, I told godaddy to fist themselves.

Go check out my new site brahs, let me know what you think. Kept it simple because that's the style I like.

www.codylerephotodesign.com
    Architectural and Interiors Photography | Fine Art Landscapes
    | www.codylere.com | instagram.com/codylerephoto
    -SP-
    *Misc Photography Crew*

'Dis Sho' Am Good EatingPancakes's Avatar
    EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The sensor from a D4 is pointless without the features of the D4, imo.

It's a novelty item at best for the look at the same cost of the D800 (probably less now that the 810 is here and the used 800s are up for grabs) which I think is an exponentially better camera.
    *Misc Photography Crew*

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tunafishriot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by M0tibation View Post
    Godaddy was going to charge me $90 to renew my domain since it expired (Wife and I combined accounts so payment didn't go through on time) and since a domain is free with hosting most places, I told godaddy to fist themselves.

Go check out my new site brahs, let me know what you think. Kept it simple because that's the style I like.

www.codylerephotodesign.com
    I transferred all my domains off of GoDaddy to NameCheap. Easier management, cheaper, and never have to worry about renewing with a promo code just to get good prices. You actually save more if you keep your domain long term with NameCheap. GoDaddy is great for people who buy domains and plan on selling it within the year since new .com registrations can be had for a couple of bucks. Renewal is where they screw you over. WhoIS privacy is also easier to manage through NameCheap and is actually done through the their own control panel and not the Domains By Proxy 3rd-party garbage that GoDaddy pushes on you. I was tired of logging in through a separate account.

As for your site, I like that you kept it simple. The only major nitpick I have is the font selection for headers and body text. Those fonts are nice, but they don't really fit the overall minimalistic, clean style. They are a bit too inappropriately whimsical in the presence of your serious logo and footer font. I feel like they should match your logo's font and footer's font instead.

The navigation links text could use some increased tracking/letter spacing. They look a bit bunched up and hard to read. Some of the letters look like they are colliding into each other. I'm viewing through Mac OSX using Google Chromium, just for your reference.

Lastly, I'm not really a fan of the gray borders in the photography and GFX design pages. I think they just add cluttering to the look and detract from Web 2.0 style. For the photography page, I would do a centerized 2x2 grid to display the images, and use bigger images instead of small thumbnails. Maybe have the category names layered somewhere onto the images instead of floating on the side. For the GFX design page, do the same, but keep it a simple 3x1 grid instead. I think the current layout leaves too much whitespace on the right side, making the left feel a bit too heavy.

Other than that, nice photos and graphic design work, mane.
    ?

Closed Thread