Closed Thread
Page 1 of 299 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    'Dis Sho' Am Good EatingPancakes's Avatar
    EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Official Misc Photography Crew, Part IV "You're not close enough."

Greetings Misc, and welcome to the Official Misc. Photography Crew thread.

Part I found here.
    Part II found here.
    Part III found here.

This thread is for anything about, of, and related to Photography. Here you can ask for advice or critique, discuss technologies new and old. From film to digital, come on in.

To start it off!

Last edited by Final_Rep; 12-03-2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Added icon

Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First.
    While you live, shine
    Don't suffer anything at all;
    Life exists only a short while
    And time demands its toll.

B - 255 lbs
    S - 355 lbs
    D - 405 lbs

SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Subscribed.

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    In on 1rd page
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    first page

Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Newbie, rookie photog here, hoping to contribute to this thread in the near future. Some talented folks in here.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in>
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

anonymous
    In on part IV. Only a hobbyist, but I'll def be more active in this thread now that school is done. Saw a lot of talented miscers in the other threads. Hoping to learn stuff from all of you.

anonymous
    Recently took some shots at a pier. Pretty simple framing/composition, but I wanted to try and see what I could achieve with the people that came and went. Set up about a third of the way down the pier just before a break in it with my tripod and took shots during sunset/twilight. Here's what I'm most happy with. Would love to hear people's thoughts/feedback.

Did some post-processing in lightroom but it was just subtle tone curve, contrast and warmth stuff.

2nd one is probably my fav. I love how I managed to catch the motion blur of the boy that jumped first. It looks like the 2nd boy is there visualizing his jump and trying to muster up the courage to take it.

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by G00S3 View Post
    Recently took some shots at a pier. Pretty simple framing/composition, but I wanted to try and see what I could achieve with the people that came and went. Set up about a third of the way down the pier just before a break in it with my tripod and took shots during sunset/twilight. Here's what I'm most happy with. Would love to hear people's thoughts/feedback.

Did some post-processing in lightroom but it was just subtle tone curve, contrast and warmth stuff.

2nd one is probably my fav. I love how I managed to catch the motion blur of the boy that jumped first. It looks like the 2nd boy is there visualizing his jump and trying to muster up the courage to take it.
    Take what I say lightly because I'm a very new beginner as well and these are just opinions. I really like the second shot as well (I like the third more though, beautiful colors!), but I feel there is way too much black hiding the detail of the pier unless that's something intentional. I feel that as the focal point, you would want that detail though. I did two quick edits just to show the detail in the pier.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    Take what I say lightly because I'm a very new beginner as well and these are just opinions. I really like the second shot as well (I like the third more though, beautiful colors!), but I feel there is way too much black hiding the detail of the pier unless that's something intentional. I feel that as the focal point, you would want that detail though. I did two quick edits just to show the detail in the pier.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/R1ZFeVE.jpg[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PVajvtD.jpg[img]
    That wasn't intentional at all. Solid point though, hmm. I didn't even think of that. They definitely look better with the pier's detail imo, namely the 3rd one. Will revisit all of those shots on Lightroom again and see what I can do. I don't want to lose the dreaminess of the first 2 shots.

What exactly did you do in the edits? Is there a specific workflow that can make textured surfaces pop like that or is it something I just have to play around with to achieve the look I want?

Thanks for the feedback man.

TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In like Flynn

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That wasn't intentional at all. Solid point though, hmm. I didn't even think of that. They definitely look better with the pier's detail imo, namely the 3rd one. Will revisit all of those shots on Lightroom again and see what I can do. I don't want to lose the dreaminess of the first 2 shots.

What exactly did you do in the edits? Is there a specific workflow that can make textured surfaces pop like that or is it something I just have to play around with to achieve the look I want?

I moved highlights to -100, shadows to +100 then adjusted whites and blacks a hair. This will pull out the hidden detail like that. To keep some of that mysteriousness in the second one you can do highlights to -100, and shadows to +50 or so. I follow most of what this guy does for quick easy lightroom editing and he always starts with highlights all the way down, shadows all the way up. I find that it works well for most shots (for my tastes), then you can tweak from there. Of course it's not an answer to every shot.

gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gadiper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb learning how to embed.

'Dis Sho' Am Good EatingPancakes's Avatar
    EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ Gadiper brah, get rid of the S. Forum censors HTTP Secure links.

Might be an out of line question, but would you mind actually putting the RAW file up to download?

Bringing out details in LR is usually a combination of the clarity, and sharpening sliders. Then exposure helps it along and you can drag out some shadows. Play with the sliders and see what you get. I remember when I started off I would just hit the standard filters of "Medium Contrast", "Punch", and the sharpening one for landscapes and just mess around further until it was the way I wanted it to be.

ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShoryuBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inn
    Signature keeps disappearing crew
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

\m/ Metal crew
    Misc Photography crew
    PC Master race
    Katy Perry is my 10/10 crew
    Try and edit posts before "Last edit" message shows up crew

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Landscape shots need a point of interest close to the foreground (IMHO). The detail he touched on adds something to look at, although I'm hesitant to push any slider to its max. That's almost guaranteeing noise, but to each his/her own. With that said, I think your shot would have been much better past the vacant portion of the pier on the other side of the expanse. From there, I would have kept detail of the wood grain in the shot and kept the same lines with the pier itself trailing into the distance.

All a long way of saying I think the foreground is a bit empty. Great colors though!
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kokiwi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In on first page

TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my first contribution to the new thread. Thought I would try shots where you drop something into water and photograph it. Not sure what the technical term is but you get the point . I could not find a flatter container so this was what I had to work with. Also, this is straight from the camera with no editing besides the cropped out excess image space that was irrelevant.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    I moved highlights to -100, shadows to +100 then adjusted whites and blacks a hair. This will pull out the hidden detail like that. To keep some of that mysteriousness in the second one you can do highlights to -100, and shadows to +50 or so. I follow most of what this guy does for quick easy lightroom editing and he always starts with highlights all the way down, shadows all the way up. I find that it works well for most shots (for my tastes), then you can tweak from there. Of course it's not an answer to every shot.

[youtube]Vi1-8qYHWaQ[youtube]
    Alright, i'll give that a go soon and will check out that video. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by EatingPancakes View Post
    Might be an out of line question, but would you mind actually putting the RAW file up to download?

Bringing out details in LR is usually a combination of the clarity, and sharpening sliders. Then exposure helps it along and you can drag out some shadows. Play with the sliders and see what you get. I remember when I started off I would just hit the standard filters of "Medium Contrast", "Punch", and the sharpening one for landscapes and just mess around further until it was the way I wanted it to be.
    Which picture do you want the RAW file for? I don't mind sharing that seeing as I'm just a hobbyist/amateur.

Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    Landscape shots need a point of interest close to the foreground (IMHO). The detail he touched on adds something to look at, although I'm hesitant to push any slider to its max. That's almost guaranteeing noise, but to each his/her own. With that said, I think your shot would have been much better past the vacant portion of the pier on the other side of the expanse. From there, I would have kept detail of the wood grain in the shot and kept the same lines with the pier itself trailing into the distance.

All a long way of saying I think the foreground is a bit empty. Great colors though!
    Well said. I always forget to keep these kind of things in mind whenever I compose shots. There always manages to be 1 or 2 things that make me say "fck how did I not think of that or remember that" AFTER I see the shots on the computer.

M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In hurrr
    Architectural and Interiors Photography | Fine Art Landscapes
    | www.codylere.com | instagram.com/codylerephoto
    -SP-
    *Misc Photography Crew*

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN ON FIRST PAGE.

New thread, new toys! Picked up these today:

294 Aluminum Monopod 4 Sections

and

Manfrotto 804RC2 Basic Pan Tilt Head
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    IN ON FIRST PAGE.

and

Nice buys...what do you plan on using the monopod for? Just curious...

anonymous
    IN ON FIRST PAGE.

[img]http://mediacdn.shopatron.com/media/mfg/2747/product_image/thm/t320x320_20fb961d0b4ad575619fe761df172c7c.jpg[img]

and

[img]http://mediacdn.shopatron.com/media/mfg/2747/product_image/4b9d81b68b1cd1533ce581560fbddd52.jpg[img]
    What type of setting/photography are those monopods typically used for?

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Macrophotography at botanical gardens and greenhouses. A tripod is just too clumsy and handheld macro is.... yeah.

With my 100mm lens + DSLR + flash units, the gear can get tiresome lugging it around shoulders/neck going place to place. Also chasing bugs around is much fun...

Decided to use a monopod for mobility and added stabilization.

here are pictures I took lastnyear all handheld with softbox attached to 480EXII flash
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/5587753...7634605946824/
    Last edited by obmas; 04-28-2014 at 07:22 PM.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Macrophotography at botanical gardens and greenhouses. A tripod is just too clumsy and handheld macro is.... yeah.

With my 100mm lens + DSLR + flash units, the gear can get tiresome by going place to place. Also chasing bugs around is much fun...
    Makes sense now. I have one...actually I stole my step dads...and have never found a use for the monopod. Then again, I was just starting and I never took my time on photos. Also disregarded the histogram haha

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is this still the first page?

Anyway, new speedlight transmitter from Yongnuo came in today and build quality looks pretty good. It came in quality box with a box inside of that. There's also a nice pouch just like the one used with Canon's speedlight.

All the switches and knobs look substantial and are about 95% the quality of Canon. Its exterior is not as shiny as the version from Canon, but otherwise its identical. I powered it up and everything is bright and easy to read. I just wish they made some type of accessory so that the transmitter could be angled 90-110 degrees or so.

Anyway, hope it works as well as it looks. BTW, the battery door is spring loaded it seems substantial enough. Can't wait to try some off-camera footage.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Is this still the first page?

Anyway, new speedlight transmitter from Yongnuo came in today and build quality looks pretty good. It came in quality box with a box inside of that. There's also a nice pouch just like the one used with Canon's speedlight.

All the switches and knobs look substantial and are about 95% the quality of Canon. Its exterior is not as shiny as the version from Canon, but otherwise its identical. I powered it up and everything is bright and easy to read. I just wish they made some type of accessory so that the transmitter could be angled 90-110 degrees or so.

Anyway, hope it works as well as it looks. BTW, the battery door is spring loaded it seems substantial enough. Can't wait to try some off-camera footage.
    Which one did you get? How much?

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheCohbrah View Post
    Which one did you get? How much?
    Cost = $140ish vs Canon $280.

This one.

🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621