Page 67 of 121 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 3621
    Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here are my reviews of some purchases I made ITT.

Neti pot - I actually posted this in this thread but man, it's just so nice to actually be able to breathe through my nose. I don't know how I ever survived a winter without one.
    Falim gum - this is the best gum I ever tried, gave it 5 stars on amazon. Not sure if it's life-improving but whatever.
    5-HTP - Drastically improved my mood, I'm not typically affected by placebo so I think this is legit, has no side effects or withdrawal symptoms like other anti-depressants either.Probably the most important purchase I've ever made.
    Squatty potty - ok so I tried one of these things, only used it twice so far. My poop comes out faster but there's unfortunately still a lot of wiping that needs to be done after. Not sure if this purchase is worth it, yet.

Originally Posted by gman44 View Post
    toss one in your hydroflask, filters out toxins and adds healthy minerals nom sayin

Been seeing this a lot lately, looks interesting. A lot of people actually ingest this stuff which I'm not sure its a good idea, it absorbs tons of iodine and could leave you with an iodine deficiency. Seems like a good thing to put in my hydroflask though. Apparently they already use this stuff in filters.

endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) endoskeleton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Fleshlight

TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ironicinori View Post
    adhesive light strip. sickening remote controlled ******t lighting

Link? Been looking for a set of lights for my apartment and this would be exactly what I need.
    Gators | Bucs | Bolts | Yankees

College Baseball Player | S&P Crew

peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterloveslubey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wheystud View Post
    As a big music listener I indulged in hifi speakers and honestly they're amazing for anybody who appreciates music and quality sound.
    [img]http://dagogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/ls50_pair_060813_rgb-1000x1000.jpg[img]
    http://www.amazon.com/KEF-LS50-Mini-.../dp/B00EPDMDZ8
    If you plan on getting these you have to pair them with a good amp which will run close to as much as the speakers and a dac. My setup cost me about $3300 but in the end I don't regret it. I know these will last me for 10+ years and I'll be listening to music the way it was intended to sound.

fuark nice man, just dropped a pretty penny on some B&W cm8's + yamaha receiver, but those KEF ls50's are supposed to be the bee's knees.
    I like fast cars, nice watches, sharp knives, and good smells.

RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000) RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000) RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000) RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000) RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000) RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000) RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000) RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000) RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000) RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000) RandomWalk is just really nice. (+1000)

Here's a new kitchen knife I bought, really enjoying it so far. Definitely an upgrade from the walmart knives my mother gave me when I started undergrad.
    f*ck you, you're not me

Registered User South Side Stev's Avatar
    South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vastusaurus View Post
    this thread is bunged full of these juicers, blenders and similar things for making protein shakes or juices or whatever. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would use one over a handheld one like this
    [img]http://bakingbites.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DSC_3568.jpg[img]

you can buy ones for a fraction of the cost with blades that won't break, take up less space, no parts that can leak or break and less stuff to clean

srs brahs if a juice blender improves your life so much, use a better blender
    You obviously have never used a Vitamix or a Blendtec. And immersion blender isn't even in the same category as a regular blender, let alone a Vitamix or a Blendtec.
    I don't gang bang, ho, I just gang bang these hoes.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PROTIP: if you're serious about spending ~$500 on vitamix for whatever reason, buy it at bed bath and beyond. 20% off right off the bat, knocks it down to $400. plus their return policy basically guarantees a life time warranty with BBB, not the manufacturer. If anything ever goes wrong with the blender you are free to exchange it for a BRAND NEW one. you don't even need the box or receipt, as long as you bought it from their store. no time limit, you can exchange it for a new one after 5 years of use. dead srs

If you want to keep the box just to be safe and make it easier for them to look it up by scanning, feel free. If you want to keep the receipt to get a refund in the future, that is also an option. I would recommend the new nutribullet rx personally, much less exensive, crazy powerful motor and the new cup sizes are huge. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR POLICY with anything you buy from their store; blenders, toaster ovens, vacuums, sheets, anything.

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    PROTIP: if you're serious about spending ~$500 on vitamix for whatever reason, buy it at bed bath and beyond. 20% off right off the bat, knocks it down to $400. plus their return policy basically guarantees a life time warranty with BBB, not the manufacturer. If anything ever goes wrong with the blender you are free to exchange it for a BRAND NEW one. you don't even need the box or receipt, as long as you bought it from their store. no time limit, you can exchange it for a new one after 5 years of use. dead srs

If you want to keep the box just to be safe and make it easier for them to look it up by scanning, feel free. If you want to keep the receipt to get a refund in the future, that is also an option. I would recommend the new nutribullet rx personally, much less exensive, crazy powerful motor and the new cup sizes are huge. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR POLICY with anything you buy from their store; blenders, toaster ovens, vacuums, sheets, anything.
    just buy the ninja professional for $80 with the coupon

Laying back in the cut StallionRx's Avatar
    StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you plan on getting these you have to pair them with a good amp which will run close to as much as the speakers and a dac. My setup cost me about $3300 but in the end I don't regret it. I know these will last me for 10+ years and I'll be listening to music the way it was intended to sound.[/QUOTE]

Wow nice, what is your setup?

Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    36 pages in..

Thinking about getting a pvc pipe/foam roller, lacrosse ball, and hair trimmers.

Seen that conair, body groomer for back, and body trimmer. Do people that have the back groomer with the long handle (what's it called again?) use that for the rest of their body too?
    “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” - Benjamin Franklin

Proud first generation American of Syrian descent

Forever cutting crew

franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50) franksredhottt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I know everyone's pretty much already said this..just posting to encourage others that this is not a scam. Picked 1lb up for 3 bucks at the local HealthFood Store.

Thinking about buying that tongue cleaner. Still dont understand why Hydro Flask is so great, maybe i am missing something.

also reps to everyone posting cool stuff

hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RyansRecovery View Post

I know everyone's pretty much already said this..just posting to encourage others that this is not a scam. Picked 1lb up for 3 bucks at the local HealthFood Store.

Thinking about buying that tongue cleaner. Still dont understand why Hydro Flask is so great, maybe i am missing something.

also reps to everyone posting cool stuff
    Can someone aware me on this stuff. How good is it?
    Arsenal F.C.
    ''Victoria Concordia Crescit"

RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RyansRecovery is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hysterikz View Post
    really good

hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    really good
    short and sweet reply, i'll take your word for it.

is it useful for all skin types?
    Arsenal F.C.
    ''Victoria Concordia Crescit"

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)

Aside from the all the benefits this stuff tastes incredible on anything. Eggs, toast, pancakes, etc. Use it as your new baking oil for everything.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How does this stuff taste blended with water instead of milk?
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JakeC123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    How does this stuff taste blended with water instead of milk?
    negged for trolling. Keep this thread serious please.

anonymous

BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I bought this about 4 or 5 years ago and it's the best coffee I've made. So much smoother and with more caffeine. Cleanup is kind of a pain in the arse but totally worth it.

KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My DSLR.

Got me a new job
    More money
    More rep
    More oppurtunities
    More girls
    Sense of self confidence when people like my work
    *Nightclub TOG Crew*
    *Drinks At Work Crew*
    *Misc Photography Crew*
    *Unplugged From The Matrix Crew*
    *Irish Misc Crew*

"Those who don't know the value of loyalty, can never appreciate the cost of betrayal."

"Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them?
    Well, make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want."

KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KrisH1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KingKokorin View Post
    Stationery Bike (when cutting) and Macbook Air.
    Why not pay the extra 150 for Macbook Pro?
    *Nightclub TOG Crew*
    *Drinks At Work Crew*
    *Misc Photography Crew*
    *Irish Misc Crew*

"Those who don't know the value of loyalty, can never appreciate the cost of betrayal."

Originally Posted by tnucpuncher View Post
    Ordered those Xylimelts someone linked earlier because I mouthbreathe at night. Means I wake up with a dry mouth and throat, some slime in my throat etc every morning.
    I asked a friend to get me the full text of that one study about it, sadly the study is a non-blind study with n=20 and no control group and it's based on self-reporting so it's of no real value.
    Decided to order a try-out package of 12 discs for only 3.20 euro(shipping costs) anyway because it's cheap as fuk and worth a shot.
    Tried one out last night after they arrived and I woke up without a dry mouth/throat, and only a little bit of slime in my throat but I have a cold atm so the slime could be from that as well. Ofcourse further testing is required to really give a definitive conclusion about the product. I only used one last night, they recommend using two discs for sleeping but some users claim one is enough for them. Gonna test it out with one again this night, then tomorrow night I'm gonna try 2 of them and see if there's a noticeable difference.

Also ordered a whiteboard to keep up with study deadlines and to help with productivity in general. I use Rainmeter with July Flatish for the notes and LinePlanner for the calendar to track my study deadlines on my computer desktop currently.

Might put the HydroFlask on my Christmas Want List.
    Slime crew
    *Nightclub TOG Crew*
    *Drinks At Work Crew*
    *Misc Photography Crew*
    *Irish Misc Crew*

Registered User RespectYourself's Avatar
    RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RespectYourself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hysterikz View Post
    Have a look here to get an idea of its effectiveness > http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164431341
    Time flies like an arrow; Fruit flies like a banana.

andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrepmeet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KINDLE PAPERWHITE

I think this is a pretty big deal. Like getting faster internet speed. I read a lot and often the books are just too heavy to lug around so I don't read them. With a Kindle I am breezing through books and it always goes back to where you stopped reading. I can't believe I didn't have one for so long. Anyway, any ereader is probably decent. If you read get one.

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Candle Wax Warmer.
    http://www.amazon.com/Candle-Warmers...ustomerReviews

My always smells buriful. As for selection with wax cubes.. you can go anywhere from Walmart to even Kroger. I love the versatility you have with this thing. A typical wax cube lasts for 3-4 days then i switch it out.
    Reps for all the great ideas brahs. 10/10 thread

EDIT: By the way, my favorite scent would have to be Glade's Sage & Thyme Market. HNNGGGGGG

Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikingblood666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I want to walk across the Rainbow Bridge
    And see my fathers in the golden hall
    They beckon me to join their feast
    In my dreams I hear their call

- Amon Amarth

Tichondrius Horde PvP Crew -

I am the one who mocks ThatLankyGuy's Avatar
    ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vikingblood666 View Post
    I thought this was a thread for purchases that improved your life; not left you with no life.
    There are no men like me; there is only me.

Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent.

KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any brahs on here ever purchase any good shoe cleaning repair kits? I need to get some for leather, suede, and canvas.
    "Go home to your dumbbells, go work on your pecs and your lats! We're all REALLY impressed!"-Elaine Benes (The Parking Garage-1991)

Registered Non-user Vastusaurus's Avatar
    Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000) Vastusaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by South Side Stev View Post
    You obviously have never used a Vitamix or a Blendtec. And immersion blender isn't even in the same category as a regular blender, let alone a Vitamix or a Blendtec.
    no I haven't, but you'll have a hard time convincing me that a $400 blender (lolwut?) will somehow blend up fruit and ice cubes better than the one I have used. There is no such thing as food being 'blended better' than what another can do, food is either broken up so there are no more solid pieces, or it is not. mine breaks it up so it works equally well. assuming a blender works, longevity of the machine is about the only difference worth paying for

can't believe you would spend hundreds of dollars on one, srs. you could go on holidays for that much money!
    Leangains for life