Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Openside4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does the US have a heavy drinking culture?

I literally have no clue about drinking in america, bar what i read from this forum, and just wondering is there a big drinking culture? In Ireland and UK, people start drinking from 14. In my year (grade in US) at least half of the students were drinking at 14 and at least 80% were drinking at 15 and pretty heavily as well. I started just before i was 17 with my rugby team and everyone got smashed. I could only drink 9 cans but the majority were drinking 12+. Is it the same in the US?
    6ft 5 crew
    Rugby crew
    Physics crew
    Injury prone crew
    225lbs crew

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First time was summer after 8th grade so yes

edit: during 8th grade I think actually

StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -What's a crew, crew-

HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    everybody drinks but we have the dumbest drinking laws in the country

Message Board King CreatineCurler's Avatar
    CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CreatineCurler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What excacly happens if you get caught?

HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000) HammZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CreatineCurler View Post
    It depends on the cop really, they can tell you to just dump the booze or charge you with an underage which they can suspend your license for like 3 months I think and a big fine. DUI - I believe some states allow up to .02 BAC because of certain medications but you gotta be careful driving home because even if you sleep over somebody's house if you're not 100% sobered up even though you're good enough to drive if they suspect you and give you a breathalyzer you're kinda ****ed. DUI penalties are possible jail time depending on what # this is possible license suspension big fine and then that's on your record which isn't good.

StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CreatineCurler View Post
    If your not driving, usually nothing. So many parties ive been at were cops came or what not. Minor in possession if your underage.
    -What's a crew, crew-

shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shadowbobo8028 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think so

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doubt it's bigger than Australias. Our shts fcked

question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000) question4u92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HammZ View Post
    everybody drinks but we have the dumbest drinking laws in the country
    lmfao.

DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrewPosante has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No one in my area that's underage has a serious problem with drinking, but we do have a lot of pot heads.
    Aesthetics over Everything.

▴▲▴ RIP Greg Plitt 1977 - 2015 ▴▲▴ Cut Year Round Crew ▴▲▴
    ♛ - Men's Physique Crew - ♛ - Audi Crew - ♛

B 165 S 275 D 315

anonymous
    L
    o
    l

PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50) PacCon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New Zealands got that binge culture going on
    Loading aesthetics.................Load failed

There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing - Aristotle

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PacCon View Post
    New Zealands got that binge culture going on
    Yeah mate we're the same.
    14 year olds drinking themselves til they pass out weekly.

It's a hard culture to try change as well.
    IMO alcohol is WAY to easily accessable. Especially in Australia.

Originally Posted by question4u92 View Post
    lmfao.
    Shut up lol

I won't edit the post for the lols though

jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Basically the drinking culture is one of the most annoying things you'll ever encounter. Adults constantly call underage drinking a "problem" and 'frown upon' underage drinking. They also think 'teenagers can't handle alcohol', which may be true, but most of the time they themselves can't handle it in the least! Smh I don't drink and probably won't ever (SRS).

Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    Basically the drinking culture is one of the most annoying things you'll ever encounter. Adults constantly call underage drinking a "problem" and 'frown upon' underage drinking. They also think 'teenagers can't handle alcohol', which may be true, but most of the time they themselves can't handle it in the least! Smh I don't drink and probably won't ever (SRS).
    Hypocrites, all of them. They all drank when they were younger too. I know for a fact when (and if) I have kids I will not forget what it's like to be young like most parents do. I will let them at a young age drink at home supervised (if they would like to, I'd never force alcohol on them) and teach them properly how to handle alcohol, make sure they know they can call me for a ride no matter what with no fear of punishment, and to never drink and drive or ride with somebody drunk. Basically make sure they never do stupid ****. That's better than teaching them alcohol is forbidden until they're 21 then when they decide to finally drink they get drunk, get scared to call for a ride, and drive home drunk.

ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParkRanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It depends on the cop really, they can tell you to just dump the booze or charge you with an underage which they can suspend your license for like 3 months I think and a big fine. DUI - I believe some states allow up to .02 BAC because of certain medications but you gotta be careful driving home because even if you sleep over somebody's house if you're not 100% sobered up even though you're good enough to drive if they suspect you and give you a breathalyzer you're kinda ****ed. DUI penalties are possible jail time depending on what # this is possible license suspension big fine and then that's on your record which isn't good.
    It's up to .08 in most, if not all states I believe.
    You can't force knowledge into a dumbass any more than you can force sight into a blind man.

When the world breaks your legs you go and beat it with your crutch.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Originally Posted by ParkRanger View Post
    I was referring to underaged DUI's, but you're correct 21+ is .08

jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hypocrites, all of them. They all drank when they were younger too. I know for a fact when (and if) I have kids I will not forget what it's like to be young like most parents do. I will let them at a young age drink at home supervised (if they would like to, I'd never force alcohol on them) and teach them properly how to handle alcohol, make sure they know they can call me for a ride no matter what with no fear of punishment, and to never drink and drive or ride with somebody drunk. Basically make sure they never do stupid ****. That's better than teaching them alcohol is forbidden until they're 21 then when they decide to finally drink they get drunk, get scared to call for a ride, and drive home drunk.
    I know man, I get tired of the establishment.

It's so bad in Australia that I'd almost say the average 16-22 year old will get blind on a Friday or Saturday night. It's such a normal thing to do now at the party.

If I went to one of my parties are WASN'T drinking, everyone would be like wtf are you doing. But if you're blind drunk and legless everyone just encourages it and plans it off as normal.

Strange times friends.

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ParkRanger View Post
    Not for minors

FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FunnyWeasel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably. People think I'm weird as phuck when I show up to bars/clubs and not drink. Dafck? I'm here to phuck bitches.
    Black Miscer Crew
    Underbite Crew
    Crimson Chin Crew
    24 Inch Vertical Jump Crew
    5.9 40 yard dash Crew
    http://www.youtube.com/TheStrongWeasel