AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body recomp/ lose fat and gain muscle?

I am trying to do a body recomp, then start a lean bulk.
    I went from 98lbs to 124-126lbs in 4months time and the fat gains have been strong on this bulk.
    So I wanna do a body recomp, but want to know how the caloric intake should be like. Should I eat at a deficit or maintenance?
    I am 14. 5ft8 and 124-126 lbs currently
    heres a pic I took recently.
    First pic is at 98-100lbs and the second in between 118-120lbs

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your 14, don't over think it. You gained WAY more fat then needed because you bulked WAY to fast. 26lbs in 4 months is 6.5 lbs a month. Even for a teenager that's too much. I would try to eat enough to gain 2 lbs a month. Don't cut now because I feel like you are still on the small side for your height. Plus cutting as a teen really only makes sense if you're obese. More importantly then anything, what is your training like? I feel like most teens should make great progress providing they are training correctly.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AbidKhan209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vismal View Post
    Your 14, don't over think it. You gained WAY more fat then needed because you bulked WAY to fast. 26lbs in 4 months is 6.5 lbs a month. Even for a teenager that's too much. I would try to eat enough to gain 2 lbs a month. Don't cut now because I feel like you are still on the small side for your height. Plus cutting as a teen really only makes sense if you're obese. More importantly then anything, what is your training like? I feel like most teens should make great progress providing they are training correctly.
    Okay this is off topic but you look like a youtuber lol.
    Anyways, I am probably gonna eat at maintanance for a while, then slowly start to increase calories etc .
    I train most of the days per week and when I can, only gym I have access to is school gym and that;s been closed for 3weeks now, and opening tomorow.
    Although I did get my training in at home doing a lot of hypertrophy work.. this was my split during the 3week closure of the gym
    day1- Chest/arms
    day2- Legs/calfs
    day3- Back/Biceps
    day4- Shoulders/abs
    Rest-
    repeat.

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AbidKhan209 View Post
    Okay this is off topic but you look like a youtuber lol.
    Anyways, I am probably gonna eat at maintanance for a while, then slowly start to increase calories etc .
    I train most of the days per week and when I can, only gym I have access to is school gym and that;s been closed for 3weeks now, and opening tomorow.
    Although I did get my training in at home doing a lot of hypertrophy work.. this was my split during the 3week closure of the gym
    day1- Chest/arms
    day2- Legs/calfs
    day3- Back/Biceps
    day4- Shoulders/abs
    Rest-
    repeat.
    As a newbie don't do a split. Get on a proven 5x5. ICF 5x5, stronglifts, starting strength. Any of those is a much better program.
    I am a youtuber
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

Originally Posted by vismal View Post
    As a newbie don't do a split. Get on a proven 5x5. ICF 5x5, stronglifts, starting strength. Any of those is a much better program.
    I am a youtuber
    Oh okay that was a temp split due to having low weight plates and nothing else.
    and nice, love you your vids man, (do more day of eating haha )