Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AestheticsFiend View Post
    white people for some reason think their on our minds 24/7 i have no clue why
    When in reality, its actually the exact opposite which is evident in this forum.

I wonder if a white guy has slept with x girl, white face, dont take pictures with white people on your instagram never happens with black folks

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DREAMChayser View Post
    Misc is so fuking obsessed with black people it's annoying as fuk. Why is this fuking thread even still going? Fuking *******s I'm raging srs
    I'd say misc is way more obsessed with Indians than black people.
    *** Disregard neutrons and electrons, acquire protons crew ***
    *** No Hymen No Diamond crew ***

BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    white people for some reason think their on our minds 24/7 i have no clue why
    So much this.

They literally never come up in the conversations I've had/witnessed yet white miscers sit around gawking at every thing that goes on with blacks as a whole.

Their mouths are so firmly wrapped around our cocks that its hilarious. Any excuse to talk about black people, these clowns will take it

LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    Depends on the month. Remember the *** phase? Now it's Indians. In a few months perhaps it will be Hispanic Month.

Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000) Panthrax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Misc is so fuking obsessed with black people it's annoying as fuk. Why is this fuking thread even still going? Fuking *******s I'm raging srs
    Reasonable response.

Maybe cut down on the tech.

BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BomTrady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this

Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    most famous pub where i live is called "The Black Man"
    ♛ POF Krew ♛

Ron Paul Crew

bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Read all my past post brah I've said this b4 too

I'm starting to hate the misc

Its either broadcaster threads or racism

Wtf

locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10) locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10) locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10) locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10) locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10) locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10) locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10) locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10) locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10) locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10) locombia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 94beastmode View Post
    White people with tans
    White girls also get hair extension
    White girls also wear the most makeup stfu
    Skin bleaching in blacks is mostly non reversible.
    Lol if you think im white, whites dont consider me white. My facial features are far from white.
    1112lb combined 1RM end of Apr2014
    Began lifting mid Nov2013, 1000lb in 4~5 months
    Full rom (barbell just TAP sternum, hip lockout,ATG)
    B/D/S 308;440;374
    Facial aesthetics ruined by bulk, dreambulk til 2015
    "If I Advance, Follow me. If I Falter, Encourage Me. If I Retreat, Kill Me" -COLOMBIA- Men of steel.

mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    scenario- you grew up frm ages 1-14 being told people who wore blue shorts are *******s. you think you;d go to the store and buy blue shorts?
    I hate blue shorts.
    If we're talking about the same blue shorts....
    *Georgia Crew*
    *Negged by Quest Bar Manlet crew*
    **FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    ►►►http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403◄◄◄

AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BomTrady View Post
    So much this.

They literally never come up in the conversations I've had/witnessed yet white miscers sit around gawking at every thing that goes on with blacks as a whole.

Their mouths are so firmly wrapped around our cocks that its hilarious. Any excuse to talk about black people, these clowns will take it
    Originally Posted by DrSlam View Post
    When in reality, its actually the exact opposite which is evident in this forum.

I wonder if a white guy has slept with x girl, white face, dont take pictures with white people on your instagram never happens with black folks

HEY THEY ARE THE " MASTER RACE" THEY CANT BE INSECURE!!!!

not srs

davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davekingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WTF is going on in here?

♚ OFFICIAL KINGS® CREW ♚
                                                                                      ♦ Founder ♦
                                                                        ♦ MissChill Appreciation Crew ♦
                                                                                       ♚ ETM ♚

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Otroletravaladn View Post
    Well, maybe because they're mulattos and not black..

You muricans have a weird obsession with race.
    lol you serious? It's because the US is so multi cultural and most countries are not. Euros are getting butt devastated by all the Muslims moving in.
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    No, its black people and its not even close

- The criminal threads
    - Threads about penises
    - Threads about black entertainers always spiral into race threads
    - Genetics
    - The countless memes and gifs
    - Constant AA threads
    - Politics
    - Pretty much any thread involving race is about black people. Even if it was originally about another race, it will eventually become about black people
    - IQ threads
    - History threads

bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Future24 View Post
    lol you serious? It's because the US is so multi cultural and most countries are not. Euros are getting butt devastated by all the Muslims moving in.
    Repped

AMERICA IS OBSSESED WITH RACE

ITS ON THE NEWS DAILY

ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by locombia View Post
    Lol if you think im white, whites dont consider me white. My facial features are far from white.
    Let's get this money brah. Bricks for picks.

0.00012 percent of blacks bleach their skin so the whole race is self hating now?

And how is that "Wanting to be white" as if whites are the only people with light skin

Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold UrbanelyLegit's Avatar
    UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, its black people and its not even close

- The criminal threads
    - Threads about penises
    - Threads about black entertainers always spiral into race threads
    - Genetics
    - The countless memes and gifs
    - Constant AA threads
    - Politics
    - Pretty much any thread involving race is about black people. Even if it was originally about another race, it will eventually become about black people
    - IQ threads
    - History threads
    strongly genetics its kinda funny tho, i love the spotlight
    The fastest way to ruin a series you like is to get know the other people playing it.
    Hate iPhone spell check crew
    Negging Iloveisrael on sight

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Explain black women with weaves, contact lenses etc etc etc

Explain certain black caribbeans practice of bleaching
    Such as is described in the song Vybz Kartel - cake soap

Srs
    Explain tans
    Lip injections
    Butt implants
    Britney's tracks falling out.

Explain Sammy Sosa and the large amounts of hispanics after seeking out "la creme" after seeing him?

As for bleaching, some caribbeans do it. some Asians do it as do some hispanics. Indians have that running in daily commercials.

Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    Explain tans
    Lip injections
    Butt implants
    Britney's tracks falling out.

Explain Sammy Sosa and the large amounts of hispanics after seeking out "la creme" after seeing him?

As for bleaching, some caribbeans do it. some Asians do it as do some hispanics. Indians have that running in daily commercials.
    Are u stupid Hispanic is a ****en culture

Cameron Diaz

Eduardo verasteguu

Ricky Martin all white ppl

Have u ever heard of Argentina or Brazil or even mexico those countries have more white ppl combined than the U.S 2 out of ten Mexicans are white

Do u even logic

Typical ignorant dumbass

Yes mad. Read a book Jesus.

Originally Posted by DrSlam View Post

*someone posts a pic of some random black guy with a white girl*

"OMG, tired of these minorities obsessing over OUR women!!!!"

*random black dude commits crime and someone goes out of his way to post his mugshot*

"Surprise surprise. Kill them all. They should all be exterminated. So sick of this ****!!!"

Originally Posted by bornleader7 View Post
    Repped

AMERICA IS OBSSESED WITH RACE

ITS ON THE NEWS DAILY
    The events going on in South Africa and Europe isnt on the news daily yet American miscers still invade those threads because its an excuse to talk about race.

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bornleader7 View Post
    Are u stupid Hispanic is a ****en culture

Cameron Diaz

Eduardo verasteguu

Ricky Martin all white ppl

Have u ever heard of Argentina or Brazil or even mexico those countries have more white ppl combined than the U.S 2 out of ten Mexicans are white

Do u even logic

Typical ignorant dumbass

Yes mad. Read a book Jesus.
    You dumbass I already said that in the thread. do you read? HE is a Hispanic saying that about black people so it was mentioned BECAUSE of that fact. He mentioned caribbeans bleaching, I mentioned Hispanics as well. Piss off, read the damn thread and comment again.

Registered User ryanisfootdrums's Avatar
    ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000) ryanisfootdrums is just really nice. (+1000)
    Garbage thread. Suck my dick op suck my dick.

DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

*random black dude commits crime and someone goes out of his way to post his mugshot*

"Surprise surprise. Kill them all. They should all be exterminated. So sick of this ****!!!"
    Lol thats all certain people will do is bich on the internet but irl they kiss ya ass like they were getting paid to do it.

Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mitch1313 View Post
    lol idgaf about you.

just stating the obvious.

you all call yourself it, and its perfectly ok, but if we do, holy **** its horrible and racist.

fukking strong logic moron.
    Nikka and nikker are two different things.

If you call someone a nikker you'll probably get bert stared or even beat up. If you say "my nikka" they'll probably laugh.

I don't care if my friends say nikka, they usually ask if they can first though. I don't see the big deal.

Tyrone is always 3 feet away my nikka

drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I heard they respond well to being called "boy" and "colored". Try it irl and report with results

DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) DiverseMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol knew this thread would turn into typical race bait thread. I'll answer OP question, some people refer to themselves as black and some as brown. Not that big of a deal until someone makes an issue out of it. Take it from someone who is brown/black from multiple ethnicity I don't make a deal of it.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ++ WB gonna make it Crew ++
    ++ Mixed heritage Crew ++
    ++ Long hair Crew ++

I lift for myself, I want to be a better overall me.

The thing about being black is that we don't have the luxury of being seen as an individual. ONE does it, we ALL do it. Even look at o.p's title. A couple of supposedly black people in his supposed class supposedly don't like being called black, so they rewrite our bloody history. Of all black people. Every one.

A white woman has a nasty attitude? "Such and such was having a bad day." Or "ugh, such and such is so rude!"
    A black woman has a nasty attitude? "Ugh, all of these BLACK WOMEN ARE..."*insert negativity toward an entire race* Pathetic.

OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol this story is completely made up and OP's just trying to rustle some jimmies. Neg train this moron.
    *Nigerian Crew*
    *French Crew*
    *Romanian Crew*
    *Irish Crew*
    *People tell me I'm the black Sean O'Pry Crew*
    *Bluepill Crew*
    *Could steal your girl if I wanted to crew*
    *Ex-D1 Athlete Crew*