Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Moar cute stories please
    Makes me smile. There are still good women out there
    Sweat is sexy.

IG: parkerbreh
    MFP: missparkerr92

Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nawmsayin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Made an album of pictures from different "adventures" we had gone on. Then the last few photos she photo shopped us into pics going on other adventures we had talked about. One of the last frames had reservation she made for a kayak fishing trip together.
    *Misc Fisherman Crew*

LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000) LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000) LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000) LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000) LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000) LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000) LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000) LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000) LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000) LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000) LiftedMike is just really nice. (+1000)
    she made me a waffle and brought it to school in the morning for my 18th birthday...i was beta and soon fell into the friendzone
    Snap chat: clickmichael

bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Parkerbreh View Post
    Moar cute stories please
    Makes me smile. There are still good women out there
    Glad ppl like this thread

Hand Down, Man Down AestheticNoz's Avatar
    AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Made this card for me on my birthday in year 10 (we would have been 14/15) I loved basketball at the time. She drew the front page herself. No other girl has made a card for me before or since. We had a mutual crush on each other for about a year, nothing ever came of it but she was an awesome friend.

Attached Images

Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - I worked a midnight shift on christmas night at the hospital and my gf came in and brought me a nice christmas dinner.
    - Filled a box with a chitload of hearts which she had cut from pink paper and numbered them. The numbers represented the days we have been together and in the box there was a heart that said "forever". feels everywhere

- Another time she bought me 5 boxes as a present.
    1st box had 50ml of Tom Ford Italian Cyprus cologne
    2nd box was a printout of an email confirming a weekend at a hotel she booked for us
    3rd box had a chitload of chocolates
    4th box was filled with photos of us and a chitload of poptarts she had ordered for me.
    5th box was filled with lingerie that she wore for me that night.

Many hnnngs

She's done a ****load of other stuff too. Lucky I have her srs. feels

bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Beeekay View Post
    - I worked a midnight shift on christmas night at the hospital and my gf came in and brought me a nice christmas dinner.
    - Filled a box with a chitload of hearts which she had cut from pink paper and numbered them. The numbers represented the days we have been together and in the box there was a heart that said "forever". feels everywhere

- Another time she bought me 5 boxes as a present.
    1st box had 50ml of Tom Ford Italian Cyprus cologne
    2nd box was a printout of an email confirming a weekend at a hotel she booked for us
    3rd box had a chitload of chocolates
    4th box was filled with photos of us and a chitload of poptarts she had ordered for me.
    5th box was filled with lingerie that she wore for me that night.

Many hnnngs

She's done a ****load of other stuff too. Lucky I have her srs. feels
    Marry her

AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Long post, brahs, I'm on dat addy and feel like typing.

Had oneitis for my female best friend a few years ago (no homo). Nothing ever came out of that because I was too beta to make a move (and she later got a boyfriend), but she was still a really good friend to me (especially for a girl). Went above and beyond to be good to me.

- I had a crush on her super cute roommate (we lived in a dorm). She was always jealous of her roommate because her roommate was the girl that every guy seemed to like because she was an adorable blonde. But my best friend knew I liked her roommate, so she often helped me out with her. For example, when her roommate was changing, my friend whipped open the door to give me a peek, lulz. Or when another guy was around and gonna try and hit on my crush, my friend would cockblock him and keep him away. I hadn't had my first kiss yet and wanted to get it over with by kissing my crush, so my friend sorta nudged things in that direction and got me and the crush to go out. Beforehand, she gave me tips. And then I went and had my first kiss (and a bunch of makeouts that night). The next morning, my friend texted me saying the crush told her she made out with me and that I'm a really good kisser. Feels good man.

- One time, my friend grabbed me and kissed me when drunk and said "That had to happen!" only to deny it the next day (and she only admitted that she did remember like a year later, lulz)

- I had night classes at one point from 6PM to 9PM... my friend would decide to come to campus with me, even if she didn't have class herself, and just sit around and wait for me.

- One time, she came into my room early in the morning before going to class and she had made me a full on, elaborate breakfast. She also used to make me lunch or dinner a bunch of times for no reason. Or show up at my room with dessert so we could watch Netflix.

- She used to play vidyas with me all the time. She lent me a bunch of hers like Left 4 Dead 2, Red Dead Redemption, etc and let me keep them. She really wanted to play Halo Reach when that came out, but I was reluctant to spend money, so she offered to split the cost with me.

- Sometimes I'd go out drinking and have a bad night and be emo as fuk and text her at like 2AM. Even if she was sleeping, she'd wake up and talk to me

- She would warn me about manipulative bishes who were playing me... I never really listened, but she always ended up being right. She'd also give me advice on girls in general and unlike most advice given by girls, hers was actually legit.

- One time I was a dick to her and she was mad at me and not talking to me... But when it was my birthday, she still took the time to wish me a happy b-day even though we weren't talking.

- My favorite memory is how sometimes she'd show up at my door and when I opened it, she'd pause, look at me for a moment, say "I missed you" and give me a big hug even though I had only been away from her for like three days.

Didn't really realize how much I liked her until I went for her roommate, felt no spark at all, and realized that I had liked my friend all along. Back then, I was too beta to make a move on her and she heavily implied later on that she did have feelings for me that whole time. But she did get a boyfriend and moved away so it was too late. I really miss her. I generally don't connect with a lot of people and she's the only person I've met in years who genuinely seemed to care about me.
    Books read in 2017: 110
    Books read in 2018: 29+ (Goal: 35)
    Positivity crew but always relapsing and losing my chit crew
    AJ Styles/Andrade Almas/Alexa Bliss crew
    INTP/ENTP crew
    Slytherin crew
    Wanna be a bad boy but deep down huge beta WK crew
    ~ Rest in Peace, Zyzz. Forever mirin. Thanks for the inspiration ~

Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    that is straight up wife material

i will neg you for life if you don't wife her

You been warned brah marry her or negs to life huehuehuehuehue

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ???where am I, is this the misc? what is going on ITT

srsly some cute stories from you miscers, pls go on so i can fill the void in my heart with other people's experiences
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

Originally Posted by TroyLeroy View Post
    ???where am I, is this the misc? what is going on ITT

srsly some cute stories from you miscers, pls go on so i can fill the void in my heart with other people's experiences

Bump

outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) outplus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Arsenal F.C.

Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Parkerbreh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    totally unrelated, but how in the hell did a 105 lb bench at 200 lb win 1st place

i've seen chicks weighing 80 lb less benching more than that
    Okay? Idk I guess. I just got a medal and say down lol, didn't really question it.
    And yes my bench was weaker than normal yesterday. Was very disappointed
    Sweat is sexy.

IG: parkerbreh
    MFP: missparkerr92

TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCohbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Neceseco View Post
    Gave me her angus
    Peppered or not?

atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by memz1996 View Post
    that's actually cute as phuck (no homo)

when will it be my turn..
    this made me sad bc i want tht

atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) atxbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    overheard her talking to her parents about how much she liked me and what a good guy I was. we weren't even that srs but she invited me up to her parents' lakehouse. **** got in the way of us tho :/

Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AyMayne View Post
    I had night classes at one point from 6PM to 9PM... my friend would decide to come to campus with me, even if she didn't have class herself, and just sit around and wait for me.

Level 99 clinger

As for everything else though..... dang... I wish I had a girl do that kinda stuff for me

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nothing notably cute... did ask a girl to prom like this a few years back though

she posted this picture on my ******** later that night

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by envisu View Post
    nothing notably cute... did ask a girl to prom like this a few years back though

[/QUOTE]

Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mangoespls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by envisu View Post

das.it.mane

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread and all dem feels
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) immawreckyo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anal
    NCAA Football player
    Squat: 350x1
    Bench: 300x5
    Deadlift(raw): 485
    Seated Military Press: 200x1

hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hughes420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wish I knew these feels.. :'(
    **Do I even lift crew?**
    **ChemE master race**

Bang Bang Skeet Skeet Patriots25's Avatar
    Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not calling the cops
    The sad part about my post's is that they never get recognized and no one reads them or reps me but it's great because now I can say whatever I want....sharkeisha NOOO

I'm also a Comedian , don't take it so seriously

Creating Gifs for you Brahs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163749121

Chosen to be Mod Negged from 5814->5058 (11/05/14) AYYY LMAOO

Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    broke up with ex.. couple days later..she wrote '' I love steve'' with flowers in the grass fields in a local park close to my home. ( I have to walk through the park to get to my gym) so she know I would pass it at 8 cause I always go gym at 8.. brb she waited 2 hours for me. brb took her back.. year later still broke up lawl.

rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    GF got me tickets to a Fathers Day dinner cruise with my daughter. Hitthosefeels nomsayin?

ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000)

drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I was dating my wife in college, she told me to get high cuz we were going to the lake(she's a nurse and can't smoke). I do and she drives us 2 hours away to a concert of a band I wanted to see for my bday. Didn't even know they were playing. She didn't tell me til we were halfway there

Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tfw no gf or anything.

I don't think I ever had someone say happy bday to me besides those FB posts lol

HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I was younger I wanted an xbox. She bought me an xbox as a surprise. She is tiny, but carried it up a massive hill by herself to get home as the bus stopped at the bottom of the road and this was before she drove. This doesn't sound much, but it always makes me smile to think of her struggling up the hill for ages with a big xbox box. It would be like a regular sized person having to carry a wardrobe up a hill.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes