Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What do you mix your MCT with?

I don't drink protein powder because I go over on Protein before I get enough Fat. I mix MCT with my BCAA's, but need other ideas.
    Last edited by Looton; 04-25-2014 at 04:18 PM.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.
    -Twain

esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) esheg is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Looton View Post
    I don't drink protein powder because I go over on Protein before I get enough Fat. I mix MCT with my BCAA's, but need other ideas.
    Coffee/tea?

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I eat coconut oil by the spoon. Sometimes I sprinkle splenda on it. Tastes like a dessert.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bullet proof coffee is an awesome one!

I like to put ground turkey, MCT oil, some Frank's hot sauce, and ground flax seed together in a container, put a lid on it, and shake it up. SOOOO GOOD!

Also, I like to whisk it into my eggs in the morning and cook up my eggs that way. Also delicious with some butter!

Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Coffee: Easy to measure and controll. And great taste when blended with a bit of cream and milk.
    Eddie Izzard for Mayor!!!!

Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spawn8214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shenpen View Post
    Coffee: Easy to measure and controll. And great taste when blended with a bit of cream and milk.
    You should try Bullet Proof Coffee, here's my recipe:
    2 tsp instant coffee
    2 tbsp butter
    1 tbsp MCT oil
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    1/4 tsp nutmeg
    1 scoop OxMega Greens (it's mint flavored )
    1.5 cups hot/boiling water

Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for around 30 seconds. Then enjoy! It's sooo good and amazing at waking you up and giving you amazing energy

zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spawn8214 View Post
    You should try Bullet Proof Coffee, here's my recipe:
    2 tsp instant coffee
    2 tbsp butter
    1 tbsp MCT oil
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    1/4 tsp nutmeg
    1 scoop OxMega Greens (it's mint flavored )
    1.5 cups hot/boiling water

Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend on high for around 30 seconds. Then enjoy! It's sooo good and amazing at waking you up and giving you amazing energy
    I'm gonna have to try this. I've been using cinnamon but I forgot about how good nutmeg is in warm beverages. I'm also a big fan of CL products now that they sent me some samples and I was able to taste for myself.

How is the OxiMega? Is the spearmint very strong or is it it toned down when you blend it into bulletproof coffee?

Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great ideas. I had been adding KeryGold butter and MCT in my coffee but I guess I'll have to dirty the blender and check it out that way. Sounds better.

OxiMega sounds ok but I need fiber and eat too few veggies already.

I eat coconut oil by the spoon. Sometimes I sprinkle splenda on it. Tastes like a dessert.
    I almost bought Splenda at the store yesterday but it had maltodextrine in it. Do you heat coconut oil up so it's liquid? Coconut oil is liquid in when we're in SE Asia, but congealed here.
    Last edited by Looton; 04-26-2014 at 07:24 PM.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.
    -Twain

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like to mix coconut oil with peanut butter. It is absolutely delicious.
    "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." -Ken Venturi

Originally Posted by Looton View Post
    OxiMega sounds ok but I need fiber and eat too few veggies already.
    Avocados! They have about 10g of fiber each.

Avocados! They have about 10g of fiber each.
    I could see swirling MCT in avocado. P-nut butter + coconut oil (heated?) + MCT would work too.
    -Twain

BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should try Bullet Proof Coffee
    I tried BPC in 2012 but wasn't crazy about the way the butter rose to the top and collected in my beard/moustache. But I wasn't blending it, just adding it to the coffee, so maybe that was the issue.

I'm a black coffee guy, but this is pretty good:
    20oz brewed coffee
    1 tbsp MCT oil
    2 tbsp heavy cream
    18g ON Whey, Double Rich Chocolate
    1 tbsp SF caramel syrup

I mix everything except the coffee in my travel mug and it creates a thick syrup that you could eat (I have, once). Then I add the joe, stirring lightly as I do.
    Sgt, USMC

zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50) zeaview will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was using one of those cheap little plastic milk frothers to mix it up and had the same problem. When I realized my girlfriend had an immersion blender stashed away in the pantry I tried that instead and the difference in taste and texture is very significant. Not to mention it pretty much makes coconut oil look like creamer in your coffee, having a much nicer appeal with a touch of soft froth at the top.

Originally Posted by BigSnacks View Post
    I tried BPC in 2012 but wasn't crazy about the way the butter rose to the top and collected in my beard/moustache. But I wasn't blending it, just adding it to the coffee, so maybe that was the issue.

I'm a black coffee guy, but this is pretty good:
    20oz brewed coffee
    1 tbsp MCT oil
    2 tbsp heavy cream
    18g ON Whey, Double Rich Chocolate
    1 tbsp SF caramel syrup

I mix everything except the coffee in my travel mug and it creates a thick syrup that you could eat (I have, once). Then I add the joe, stirring lightly as I do.
    I'm a black coffee guy, but MCT mixed fine in my coffee this AM. I'll get some heavy cream today and hope it rides in my thermos okay tomorrow without making it funky.
    -Twain

Alright so I was able to pick up some Kerrygold butter today, just blended it into some tea and all I have to say if fffffuuuuu.

I wish I could buy it in much larger amounts. This is going to become a staple.

Originally Posted by zeaview View Post
    Alright so I was able to pick up some Kerrygold butter today, just blended it into some tea and all I have to say if fffffuuuuu.

I wish I could buy it in much larger amounts. This is going to become a staple.
    It's pretty cheap at Costco, pretty big brick too at 1.5 lbs. I even found one with herbs in it once.

I just mixed 2 Tbsp MCT + 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk + organic Stevia. It mixed well and went down fine. My macros liked it too.
    -Twain