Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tommyd323 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What are u on brah?

mchalela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could you please share to me wich exercises you made for abs?? Also i would like to know if you did the cardio as 25 minutes pre workout and 25 post workout... I would appreciate if you could help me with that... your abs schedule and how you did the cardio.... Thanks

Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austinbruso94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats on winning the challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You earned it.

Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000)
    He left out the part where he ran Tren / Clen lol
    i rep back

^________________^ ;D :) ;) ;)

anthonyaires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BRO You Rock

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you sharing this and winning this...I too competed but just couldn't cut the fat as much as you and I kept on track pretty good...my macro's were different though...I think my fat was too high and carbs to low. I discovered I'm an endomorph and have to be very conscious of calories and fat...so to make a long story short I'm entering the summer challenge for 6 weeks I'm 40 and am going to follow your setup ... never thought of the intermittent fasting strategy ... so that's brilliant, and the cardio I did so much too but I now know I wasn't doing it effectively. I am so grateful for people like you ... you've given me a clear path to follow and surge to kick ass on the next transformation. Really grateful for you keep on rocking that new body man you deserve it #ROCKSTAR
    Last edited by anthonyaires; 05-12-2014 at 06:09 AM.
    You can follow my weight loss at http://FollowMyWeightLoss.com

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mudkip View Post
    He left out the part where he ran Tren / Clen lol
    Very likely... at 45 and in 3 months such transformation is very unnatural. TRT pills would the optimal choice, easy to get and no harm to others. You obv. wouldn't cream your kids in test. ).

I kind of hope it was a miracle though.
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

anthonyaires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Matt Ignore the idiots

It's obvious you're a champion.

Your patience is Paramount.

I've read this whole thread and you've answered the same questions more than once when you don't even have to.

You're here sharing with us caring, and helping us get to where you are, yet there's disbelief it's truly sad.

Years ago I did a transformation in 1997 and also got ripped like you and everyone thought I was on something, YES I was on dedication and eating right with the proper mindset and supplements it happened, there was no steriods, GH, or any crap like that.

I still get **** about it bc I have huge arms and I'm an endomorph and with the proper supplementation I easily put on muscle but just can't torch the fat as fast, so to this day people are like man what are you on...my answer always is F'n DEDICATION.

So know I believe you, and others do tooo... and I know what you've done is completely possible and being a 40 year old myself I'm grateful for your level of dedication to inspire us to get results like yours.

You ROCK BROHAM

Anthony Aires

P.S. You had mentioned you did heavy weights till failure ... how many sets did you do...was it one set heavy till failure or a warm up set with light weights then the heavy set till failure? If you could provide details would help me out bc I'm getting ready for the summer transformation challenge and going to make my plan based on what you did...

P.P.S. Know you you're not going unheard you're message is sinking in and going to propel me and other like minded folks to kick ass in the upcoming summer shred transformation.
    You can follow my weight loss at http://FollowMyWeightLoss.com

315 Bench Soon! GettingfitAgain's Avatar
    GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000)
    46 lbs is possible in 3 months. He lifted off and on for 28 years so had a solid base. He also probably bloated in the before pics and added a good 10lbs.

Month 1 - 20 lbs (most water lost here)
    Month 2 - 15 lbs
    Month 3 - 10 lbs

He was also running a 2000 cal a day deficit.

Another runner up lost 100 lbs in 3 months. That I have no idea how he did it.

DrMatt40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nobody4242 View Post
    My name is Matt, and I recently completed the 2014 BodyBuilding.com $100,000 Dymatize Transformation Challenge. The question of how I achieved my results comes up frequently, so I’m summarizing what I learned in the hopes that others may benefit from my experience.

But first, my results. My main goal was to get healthy for my wife and kids. Here’s a summary of what I accomplished in 12 weeks:

- Reduced Cholesterol from 208 to 136

- Reduced Blood Pressure from 136/90 to 103/73

- Reduced Resting Heart Rate from 80 bpm to 62 bpm

- Reduced Weight from 213 lbs to 173 lbs

- Reduced Body Fat Percentage from 26% to 5%

- Reduced Body Fat from 55 lbs to 9 lbs

- Increased Lean Body Mass from 158 lbs to 164 lbs

- Reduced Waist from 43 inches to 30 inches

I am no expert. The information below is what worked for me and I hope it may work for you, or at least point you in the right direction. Everything I did during the Challenge is detailed in my BodyBlog and on my Nutrition Philosophy page, but for those in a hurry, I will summarize what I learned in 10 simple principles. Keep in mind, these are principles for transforming from an over-fat condition to a lean and fit condition. They are not for everyone.

nobody4242’s 10 Transformation Principles:

1. What you put in your mouth trumps what you do in the gym:

It is a mistake to think you can work yourself, through cardio and lifting, into a lean condition. The single most important skill to develop is the ability to be hungry and not-eat. Learn ways to fight the hunger. Drinking water, black coffee, or tea are good ways to suppress hunger. The caffeine can also help jump start the fat burning process. Exercise and getting to sleep early are other good ways to mitigate hunger pangs. I did cardio in the late afternoon and then again in the evening to help me through. You have to live with a caloric deficit in order to lose fat, so you need to learn how to be hungry and not-eat.

2. Do not go long-term no-carbs:

You can lose fat going no-carbs, but I don’t recommend it for developing an overall healthy, muscular, lean physique. It is OK to do no-carb days sometimes for a day or two, but do not go long-term no-carb. You will rob yourself of potential, or existing, lean mass. Watching overall caloric intake is more important than trying to avoid carbs.

3. Intermittent Fasting works:

Learn about Intermittent Fasting. Read up on it, it is worth your time. I learned about it from a website called leangains. The basic idea is that all your calories for the day are consumed during an 8 hour period, and the other 16 hours are spent fasting. It doesn’t matter what 8 hour period you choose. I ate from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. I chose those times for two main reasons. I like to have a few meals in me when I lift weights, which I do at lunchtime. And the 12-16 hour phase of the fast is an optimal fat-burning period in which to do fasted low intensity cardio, so having my last meal at 4:00 PM allowed me to get in a productive cardio session in the morning before work.

4. If possible, consume carbs and protein before and during weightlifting:

I went down the no-carb / low-carb road for a few weeks during the Challenge and it cost me strength and lean mass. I had never taken carbs and protein before and during weightlifting. Once I tried it, it was like a revelation. My strength and endurance started coming back immediately. I can’t imagine lifting without my workout shake ever again.

5. If possible, eat your daily carbs during the first half of your day:

While I don’t recommend going no-carb, I do suggest eating all your carbs during the first half of your day and going no-carb in the afternoon and evening. However, this depends on when you do your weightlifting workout. I lift at lunchtime, so it was easy for me to avoid carbs later in the day. If you work out in the afternoon or evening, I would still suggest consuming carbs before and during weightlifting.

6. When you lift weights, go heavy and go to failure:

If you are cutting back on calories, your muscles will be competing with the rest of your body for resources. You have to create a great demand for repair in your muscles in order for them to grow when your caloric intake is reduced. You have to really hit your muscles hard to create this demand. You do this by going heavy and going to failure. I wrote an article about different ways to go to failure without a spotter. You can find it on my profile page under my forum posts. It is just a quick primer for beginners. Additionally, there is no shortage of great information on BodyBuilding.com to help you get the most out of your workouts.

7. Mix up your cardio between HIIT and LISS:

If you are following the Intermittent Fasting protocol and you do cardio in the 12-16 hour phase of the daily fast, it should be LISS (Low Intensity Steady State) cardio. If you do cardio in the early part of the fast or during your eating phase, it can be HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) cardio or LISS cardio. I recommend HIIT during these times, but it is OK to mix it up.

8. High quality supplements and foods are critical when reducing calories:

Good supplements can always help optimize gains, but they become even more important when calories are reduced. This goes for food as well. If you have a limited caloric intake, you need to make those calories count. You will find my Supplement and Nutrition Schedules below.

9. Establish accountability and find motivation:

I found BodySpace incredibly helpful during my transformation journey, especially early on. I became addicted to tracking workouts, and there were quite a few times where I wanted to skip a cardio session but didn’t just so I could track it. Your BodySpace friends are a great source of motivation and accountability. Take advantage of it. Choose a goal and let people know what it is. These things help keep us accountable and provide motivation.

10. Don’t stop learning:

I researched various topics (fat loss, muscle gain, workout routines, etc…) almost daily. With all the great sources of information these days, like BodyBuilding.com, there is no excuse not to find what you need to know in order to transform yourself. Part of the hard work of transforming is doing all the research required to learn how. So dig in, search for things, and read up on stuff.

These are the main principles that guided me through the Challenge. I wish I had known them all in the beginning. I could have avoided quite a few dead-ends where I had to change course on the fly. I hope this helps you in some way. Thank you for taking the time to read this. God bless, and may you achieve your goals.

Below are my Supplement, Nutrition, and Workout Schedules for reference:

SUPPLEMENT SCHEDULE:

Upon Waking:

Caffeine

With Meal 1:

Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein
    Dymatize Super Amino 6000
    Dymatize Creatine
    USPlabs Prime
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Flax Oil
    B-Complex Vitamin
    DHEA
    Saw Palmetto

With Meal 2:

Dymatize All Natural Elite Whey Protein Isolate

Workout Shake:

NOW Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate
    BSN NO-Xplode
    SciVation Xtend
    Dextrose
    Maltodextrin

Post-Workout:

NOW Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate
    SciVation Xtend
    Dymatize Creatine
    Optimum Nutrition HMB
    Vitamin C
    Chromium Picolinate
    Alpha Lipoic Acid

With Last Meal:

Dymatize Super Amino 6000
    Optimum Nutrition HMB
    Fish Oil
    Flax Oil
    L-Lysine
    Folic Acid
    Selenium
    Saw Palmetto
    CoQ10

Bedtime:

Dymatize GABA
    Isatori ISA Test

NUTRITION SCHEDULE:

8:00 AM: Meal 1

1 Scoop Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein
    1/2 Cup Oatmeal (whole Oats)

10:00 AM: Meal 2

1 Scoop Dymatize All Natural Elite Whey Protein Isolate
    1/2 Cup Oatmeal (Whole Oats)

11:30 AM: Workout Shake (Sipped before and during workout):

1 Scoop NOW Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate
    1 Scoop SciVation XTend
    1 Scoop BSN NO-Xplode
    12.5g Dextrose
    12.5g Maltodextrin

12:30 PM: Post Workout Shake (Sipped over ~90 minute period):

1 Scoop NOW Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate
    1 Scoop SciVation XTend

3:45 PM: Last Meal (Large Salad):

2 Cups Spinach
    2 Cups Lettuce
    1/4 Cup Red Onions
    1/4 Cup Green Peppers
    1/2 Cup Tomatoes
    ~38g Meat (Fish, Chicken, or Beef)

Totals: ~1350 Calories (190g Protein / 110g Carbs / 13g Fat)

CARDIO SCHEDULE:

Every Day:

2 or 3 cardio sessions (varied between HIIT and LISS)

WEIGHTLIFTING SCHEDULE:

Monday:

Heavy Shoulders / Light Chest / Triceps / Abs / Calves

Tuesday:

Heavy Back / Rear Deltoids / Biceps

Wednesday:

Heavy Legs / Abs / Calves

Thursday:

Heavy Chest / Light Shoulders / Triceps

Friday:

Heavy Back / Rear Deltoids / Biceps

Saturday:

Light Legs / Abs / Calves

Sunday:

Rest Day
    Awesome job Matt. Could you detail your weight lifting a little more (reps for heavy, light, etc)? Number of Sets, number and type of different exercises for each body part? I'd really appreciate it. your transformation is a huge inspiration. Congrats on the win!

Fuggin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Edit: ^^^ dude beat me to it. :P

This is incredible.

Matt...I was in your exact same shoes last year and decided to lose 50lbs, which I did in about 6 months. I am down to 180lbs...running 10ks, cycling up to 100 miles a week, so I am pleased with all that. But I have nowhere the muscle mass you have.

Would you be able to break down your reps/sets for your daily exercises so I can have a base to work from? You gave plenty of info on the diet/supplements, so I will use that.

Awesome job at improving your life and congrats on the contest.

Cutting Potato of Peace OregonLife's Avatar
    OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OregonLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    GJDM. Mirin the transformation and bag o cash! Proof that us old farts can still make it happen.
    40+ Crew
    Back Surgery Crew (crushed disc replaced at L5/S1)
    Starting Weight Upon Restarting 262lbs (1/2/14) ---> Goal is 215 10-12% BF
    Ripped Cocktail (Lecheek) Review & Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161282963
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Cotton Candy Review & Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162140091&p=1249876271#post1249876271
    ErgoBlast by ErgoGenix review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162140261&p=1249879921#post1249879921

AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndyThompson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is ****ing awesome. People put way too many limitations on what they think they're capable of and end up not even trying. You obviously didn't do that. If you want something bad enough you'll go get it. It's too bad more people don't that type of mentality. Either way you've got my respect. Awesome job.
    Instagram: @andythompson1

DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DirtyTrickster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.

*Philadelphia Phillies Crew*

inceptive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You took a crazy aggressive approach. And you know what? It worked. Great job man. Most people say the hardest part is to get down to your ideal weight. Maintaining that weight is easier (not to suggest it's easy - but easier than losing all that weight). Sometimes you need to be aggressive to get down to your ideal weight. That is what I'm doing right now - trying to be aggressive, but smart, to lose about 20 more pounds. Thanks for the information . . . and inspiration.

Cheetah440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice work, very inspirational. It's helpful to see people make these changes to keep you going. You are dead on right about learning how to be hungry and not eat. Hunger is progress, hunger means you are burning fat and accomplishing your goal. Hunger is the goal to a point. It's always funny how you see all these weight loss programs that tell you "you won't be hungry....". There's really no escaping it. Deal with it, embrace it.

omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10) omens is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats. Found this after spotting OP in the news and looking him up. Mega impressed. Did you ever get skin sag following weight loss?

bknox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    8:00 AM: Meal 1

1 Scoop Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein
    1/2 Cup Oatmeal (whole Oats)

10:00 AM: Meal 2

1 Scoop Dymatize All Natural Elite Whey Protein Isolate
    1/2 Cup Oatmeal (Whole Oats)

You use to different protein powders? Also do you just add a scoop to the shake and drink it or do you make the Oatmeal and eat it normal?

AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DrMatt40 View Post
    Awesome job Matt. Could you detail your weight lifting a little more (reps for heavy, light, etc)? Number of Sets, number and type of different exercises for each body part? I'd really appreciate it. your transformation is a huge inspiration. Congrats on the win!
    Hi Matt could you please elaborate on this?

gmthesarge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, Matt. Like you, I'm an engineer and 20 years of sitting behind a computer has been hard on me. I was always athletic, a Marine, cyclist, lifter, then a fall from a bridge hampered my working out when I had to have a torn labrum repaired. I'm starting a workout based on yours with supplements and diet. I'm not pressed for time so I'm going to have a little higher caloric intake than you. You are proof that guys our age can still do it. Thanks for the inspiration and God Bless.

DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaleDugas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Excellent to hear from everyone who has contributed.

Good luck with all the goals set!
    Be well, train hard
    Dr. Dale Dugas DOM AP

DavySarnecki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats on the win Matt! Super inspiring stuff. I love looking at your workout templates here, I was wondering if you had the rest available?

AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AloFlito has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Matt is missing in action.. Can you elaborate more on your workout routine please?

I don't think he's missing in action so much as totally overwhelmed by the attention, lol.

picklefish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it possible to get the same results without supplementation or is that just a speed up the process thing?

capn95765 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats, you're an inspiration for us 40-somethings. I recently dropped 25 lbs, going from 210 to 185. Looking to take the next step to lean out following your lead. Nice work.

ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThunderBee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anytime someone makes a post about Intermittent Fasting on the Nutrition Forum everyone bashes them saying it does not do anything extra for fat loss. They say only a caloric deficit does that, and IF is only for helping with not overeating/ convenience. Any thoughts on that?

vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000) vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000) vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000) vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000) vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000) vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000) vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000) vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000) vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000) vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000) vadimmmo is just really nice. (+1000)
    In.
    Bench 345lb
    Squat 475lb
    Deadlift 555lb

"If you're lean, you're not big enough.
    If you're big, you're not lean enough"

Cheap Under Armour at my Ebay store! Pm for BB.com discount
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/cheapnstylish

Originally Posted by ThunderBee View Post
    Anytime someone makes a post about Intermittent Fasting on the Nutrition Forum everyone bashes them saying it does not do anything extra for fat loss. They say only a caloric deficit does that, and IF is only for helping with not overeating/ convenience. Any thoughts on that?
    This poor guy has said A MILLION times he's not an expert and he was just trying a lot of this stuff and working it out in the moment.

UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Matt, could you provide more details on your lifting program, i.e. what did your set/rep scheme look like?

Congrats on your results, damned impressive.

Thanks.

kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kjl24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yahoo put up an article on this after I read this thread... The people responding were just killing him. How the whole thing seemed like setup and there was no way he did it all naturally and probably took sterioids and all of that crap. It doesn't look real... but reading what he has posted I totally believe everything he did and how it worked for him. An amazing transformation. People don't believe it because they don't have the drive to get there themselves so that must mean it's "impossible". Killer job man... fkn stellar.