zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000)

Jeans dont fit anymore

Ok so I barely fit into my skinny jeans anymore. They're very tight around my thighs and butt.. And also on my calves. Waist is a bit snug too. I've gained 1 kg on the scale and no major change in my diet. Is it squats paying off with added muscle? I am paranoid now that im just getting fat
    When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hah, I had the same exact thing happen to me this week. Busted right through my jeans on my way to class.

Them squats, girl...as long as you are not out of control on diet you are not getting fat. Keep doing what you're doing
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ That's so funny and amazing! Hahah! Looks pretty stylish too! I wish that when my pants rip they'd rip there...I always get the butt seam torn.

And to the OP, that's part of growing those flutes/quads! I used to wear size zero and now I am in 5/6 even though I am leaner than when I started. Don't let the pants size shake you. Get some bigger pants and fill them with your new curves!!

anonymous
    Originally Posted by AnnalisaLynn View Post
    ^ That's so funny and amazing! Hahah! Looks pretty stylish too! I wish that when my pants rip they'd rip there...I always get the butt seam torn.

And to the OP, that's part of growing those flutes/quads! I used to wear size zero and now I am in 5/6 even though I am leaner than when I started. Don't let the pants size shake you. Get some bigger pants and fill them with your new curves!!
    ^^^This^^^

When I stared this journey last year, I was a size 3, which was my smallest ever - I am now a size 7, waist too big, legs still a tad too tight, and it's hard to wrap my brain around the change in size, because I look smaller and leaner than when I started. Thank god summer is here, and I will be wearing dresses/shorts from here on out - new jeans (hopefully very stretchy ones) will have to wait until the heat wave recedes.....November??

Enjoy your new curves and muscle

Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bella518 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm having the same problem lol. My favorite jeans and shorts dont fit me anymore lol

UnRegistered AbUser StrappingYngLad's Avatar
    StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Buy new jeans.
    Please don't question me I don't have the time.

bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    The summer before last I was living in these high waisted Levi's shorts from when my mom was young (the seventies/eighties), loved them. I can't fit them over my quads/butt now anymore, even though I'm sure they would still fit me in the waist. It kills me because they were super nice and now I have to wade through all the ugly cheap looking jean shorts to find a new pair that fits.

zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AnnalisaLynn View Post

Thanks for the replies did the waist get snug as well as the quads/glutes area? I thought maybe my pants would only get tight around where i was getting more muscle but not in the waist
    When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great non-scale victory!!! Same with me. I posted about it once on the myfitnesspal forums and everyone jumped on me saying it wasn't possible -.- Ugh some people... I ripped one of my favorite jeans when I bent down too. I am a size 6/7 in jeans now.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by meimonsta View Post
    Hah, I had the same exact thing happen to me this week. Busted right through my jeans on my way to class.

Them squats, girl...as long as you are not out of control on diet you are not getting fat. Keep doing what you're doing
    This looks like its on purpose!
    -101,221, I can see the light - thanks
    -129,871, getting closer
    -150,000, more than half way there!

AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnalisaLynn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zipitlisten View Post
    Thanks for the replies did the waist get snug as well as the quads/glutes area? I thought maybe my pants would only get tight around where i was getting more muscle but not in the waist
    On some cuts of jeans absolutely. I looked like an overstuffed sausage in them. I find it more challenging to find pants that fit me well off season but once I start the cut everything evens out nicely. Well done on your gains! Enjoy that new kaboose.

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Violettt View Post
    Great non-scale victory!!! Same with me. I posted about it once on the myfitnesspal forums and everyone jumped on me saying it wasn't possible -.- Ugh some people... I ripped one of my favorite jeans when I bent down too. I am a size 6/7 in jeans now.
    You're a size 6/7 at 5'2"? That sounds somewhat large for your height, but I'm sure you have pretty good muscle mass. I think at my height of 5'5", I should weigh 120-125 lbs, but I wouldn't mind weighing more as long as I were quite muscular.

I've been bulking since late August (with a 1.5 month mini-cut in between) and still wear the same size 4. I wonder if this is a bad thing. I just increased my calories by another 100 per day a few weeks ago because my weight remained the same for a whole month. Hopefully this new PHUL program I've started will help me increase my lifts as well as my muscle mass, so that I can actually go up a jeans size from my newly gained muscle.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    You're a size 6/7 at 5'2"? That sounds somewhat large for your height, but I'm sure you have pretty good muscle mass. I think at my height of 5'5", I should weigh 120-125 lbs, but I wouldn't mind weighing more as long as I were quite muscular.

I've been bulking since late August (with a 1.5 month mini-cut in between) and still wear the same size 4. I wonder if this is a bad thing. I just increased my calories by another 100 per day a few weeks ago because my weight remained the same for a whole month. Hopefully this new PHUL program I've started will help me increase my lifts as well as my muscle mass, so that I can actually go up a jeans size from my newly gained muscle.
    Yupp. Size 5 in some jeans but usually a 6 or 7. I have large thighs lol
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Violettt View Post
    Yupp. Size 5 in some jeans but usually a 6 or 7. I have large thighs lol
    Me too, but it's fat rather than muscle It's only going to get worse since I'm currently bulking.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalkristel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok so I barely fit into my skinny jeans anymore. They're very tight around my thighs and butt.. And also on my calves. Waist is a bit snug too. I've gained 1 kg on the scale and no major change in my diet. Is it squats paying off with added muscle? I am paranoid now that im just getting fat
    I wear leggings now much more comfy! I've gone up a size too - if your eating right it's muscle growth - embrace!! 👍💪
    Sometimes I feel like giving up....

Then I remember I have a lot of mother****ers to prove wrong!

mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mistake86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whether I'm gaining or losing weight both fat and muscle wise, trying to find pants that fit right has been annoying, but I've found that (surprisingly) Eddie Bauer makes jeans that seem to fit my legs/butt best. Someone suggested Old Navy, but what fit my waist did not fit my legs and butt, so moving in them wasn't an option. Eddie Bauer has either a "curvy" or "slightly curvy" fit that seems to accommodate the legs and butt more so than any other jeans I've tried since starting to work out.

cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cat5555 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, I can never find jeans that fit me. I have big legs and smaller waist. And now that I gained weight, nothing fits me :/

Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just bought some, but what I want to know is, how come three different jeans of the same cut, from the same shop fit differently?
    Also since when has 30inch waste on a guy been medium? Bought 32s with room to spare, but was surprised to see how they group the sizing.

Also straight cut, a lot more figure hugging than I remember, was thinking of going with slim cut, but realised they would look ridiculous. Have jeans been re-designed or something?
    -129,871, getting closer

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't have problems fitting into jeans. My normal off season weight is 130 lbs and I'm 5'4". I'm a true size 3 in juniors and I can wear any style without problems. I carry a good amount of muscle on my frame, but I keep my bodyfat lower and that's why I'm able to wear a smaller size.

Muscle takes up less space compared to fat.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmurr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've found 1 pair of Calvin Klein's that fit, it's the only pair that fit me right now.
    My day's are spent lifting and playing rugby, so It's not a big deal if I live in my workout clothes.
    The only advice I have is Sew your own jeans or buy jeans a size to big and alter them

Random side note: *****://www.kickstarter.com/projects/barbellapparel/barbell-denim-functional-denim-has-arrived I'm interested to see where this clothing line goes. I'd love if it became a brand they commonly sell in stores.

Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000) Morgaine456 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Soon after I started lifting I stopped wearing skinny jeans.
    "You find a fear, and that fear will either create you or destroy you. I love fear, you know why? Because behind every fear is a person you wanna be. Fear is self imposed, meaning it doesn't exist you create it, you can destroy it to." -Greg Plitt

I'm just simple girl with a simple job at your local Pizza Hut.

HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100) HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100) HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100) HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100) HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100) HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100) HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100) HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100) HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100) HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100) HotShotGG is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Richy P View Post
    This looks like its on purpose!

this happened to my favourite pair of jeans

feelsbadman.

sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sallythao is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I stopped wearing normal jeans and only wear like those stretchy jeans sort of like in a leggings fabric, but not quite. Soooooo comfortable!

Then I ask someone to sew the waist in! :-)

I did get thicker because of squats, but then again. I also gained a bit of weight so it could be both factors.

Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kayluhanne has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have the same problem, my butt doesn't fit well anymore in my jeans, but my legs look super nice. I know I have added a little bit of weight (about 10-15lbs) since I started bulking, but I am going to start cutting this week and see if those jeans fit again! I just need some nice stretchy pants for my growing bum.

Man rule no. 32 - don't tell your mates you think your ass is getting bigger, they'll rip you a new one!

Must say though, ever since altering my stance whilst squatting, and taking up dead lifting, I could swear there's been a little extra fill in the jeans.
    -129,871, getting closer