Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zappy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get the parents to buy more food?

Alright, so here's the deal. I'm having trouble bulking due to cutting dairy from my diet due to acne (Haven't had any milk or cheese for going on 2 weeks, haven't got a genuine blackhead or pimple since), and am looking at both solid and liquid forms of dense calories. Ideally, milk would be added, but that's not an option.

I am currently looking into fruit juice and more consistant beef. I feel that with those two things added to my diet, I can easily hit my caloric requirements. However, my mother (split parents) has zero nutritional knowledge, and thinks that beef in general is completely unhealthy. She's very self centered in regards to food and when she goes shopping, and I've been forced to go out and buy fast food, almost daily, to hit bulking range due to the fact that we have no high calorie dense food, save sugar (which she guzzles) around the house.

How can I both get her to get rid of the stupid misconceptions and get her to actually go to the store more often? Getting real tired of living off of peanut butter, bread, protein powder, and fast food.

Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ask for some chicken, turkey, pork, or fish. Canned tuna, mackerals, sardines, and beans arent too pricey. Tofu, beans, eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese could be some other options. If you can only go to fast food, get some $1 Mcchickens at MCD. You can always get a job or hustle for the extra cash because bulking does come with a price tag
    +@sian crew♫

KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KirkyBeefJerky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Potatoes, and Chicken Breast.
    USAF
    HTC

CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadaBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get a job

papermilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah trying to bulk while at home is kinda hard. Maybe you can go down the line of pasta stuff like stir frys?

NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wtf how you get non dairy protein powder. wut?

shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shortythree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NicholasMango View Post
    wtf how you get non dairy protein powder. wut?
    Soy

NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shortythree View Post
    Soy
    soy makes you grow boobies. I heard dat once.

TrenTBag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zappy1 View Post
    I've been forced to go out and buy fast food, almost daily, to hit bulking range due to the fact that we have no high calorie dense food, save sugar (which she guzzles) around the house.
    You have money to buy fast food.
    Does your mother not allow you to purchase food at a grocery store? Are you not allowed to keep food in the fridge?
    I don't understand how you're able to buy fast food and not buy other things.

Next time your mom gives you $5 for a big-mac deceive her and go to the grocery store and buy real food.

Also. SMH at parents bro science.

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I spend 10$ a day to eat at home. 20$ to buy food. How u doing dis op?

laurenkate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could you suggest cooking meals a couple of times a week? My parents are very uneducated in terms of nutrition, so I just avoid it by offering to make food, plus they have to eat it without complaint as I am being the golden child and cooking them dinner.

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can get egg protien powder, beef protien powder, plant based.