Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Benefits of Machines

I've never really used machines aside from 4 weeks where I was injured and needed to get stronger to actually lift the bar. But are there any benifits to using machines?
    You heard about Pluto? That's messed up right?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mr.Marvel View Post
    I've never really used machines aside from 4 weeks where I was injured and needed to get stronger to actually lift the bar. But are there any benifits to using machines?
    Sure. Well-engineered exercise machines allow an experienced trainee to more-directly target the muscle(s) he wants to develop without dissipating a lot of effort in simply controlling the load. Can't think of a single bodybuilder in recent history who didn't include judicious use of machines in his/her routine.

Also, towards the end of a body part workout after the heavy free weight work has been done, machine training allows the trainee to further-work the target muscle(s) in relative safety.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733