Thread: Testo boosters

SteveinSharm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testo boosters

How long in to using them before you feel anything?

First week I felt nothing except stomach pains in the night and had trouble sleeping for the first few days, no feeling of invincibility, strength or increased libido!

Thanks for the advice

R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) R1balla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SteveinSharm View Post

First week I felt nothing except stomach pains in the night and had trouble sleeping for the first few days, no feeling of invincibility, strength or increased libido!

Thanks for the advice
    different products offer different things but usually about 3 weeks before you see anything. I know with endosurge i saw libido increase in 1 week

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just how low are your levels?

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should start to notice something by the end of your second week. Improved sleep, boost in libido and mood, leaner harder physique

What are you using?
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Most take 10-14 days to kick in fully.

jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First week I felt nothing except stomach pains in the night and had trouble sleeping for the first few days, no feeling of invincibility, strength or increased

Thanks for the advice
    " no feeling of invincibility, strength or increased "

It's not gear lol natural test boosters will increase libido if they work and that's about it.

I would recommend getting your test levels checked prior to starting them and then again after a few weeks of use. That's the only way you will know for sure if they are working.

Personally I feel most test boosters are a waste of money because they will never boost your levels high enough to see an increase in strength. However I'm 28 and not 51 like yourself so I can see the benefit if you are a not older:
    Jonathan Alloggio NSCA-CPT
    For unlimited workout programs and trainer support visit:
    www.eliteonlinefitness.com
    NPC Competitor
    Current
    Max bench 225x5
    Max dead 400
    Max squat 305X6

Thanks for the replies gents,

I'm using USN 19 and started on just 3 pills a day as I'm not getting back into weight training to look line Frank Zane et al, upped it to 4 a day last week and today is day 1 of week 3, I am getting stronger and I see a better chest in the mirror but cant "feel" anything like the makers suggest!!! I'm putting the gains I have made so far down to training with a former "Mr Birmingham" (UK).

Regards

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im not going to comment on specific product, but your not necessarily going to "feel" anything from test boosters. If your looking for a feeling you may feel a placebo. In general, if you have a product that works you may have increased libido, better recovery time, and possibly better sense of well being, but this could be placebo or a combination. Keep in mind, many test boosters Ive seen over the years also include side ingredients with extra benefits outside of test boosting.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

Once again guys thank you,

One other question I have. The label states "take 3-4 pills 1-2 times per day"

Now to me this means anything from 3 to 8 pills are the norm, as stated earlier I'm not out to become massive or anything but I am wondering how many/when are the best times to take them? If I choose to take just 4 then is it one helping of 4 or do I split em up into 2 x 2? If it is one helping then what time of day is best?

Many thanks in advance.

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Once again guys thank you,

One other question I have. The label states "take 3-4 pills 1-2 times per day"

Now to me this means anything from 3 to 8 pills are the norm, as stated earlier I'm not out to become massive or anything but I am wondering how many/when are the best times to take them? If I choose to take just 4 then is it one helping of 4 or do I split em up into 2 x 2? If it is one helping then what time of day is best?

Many thanks in advance.
    A test booster is not going to make you massive. The most you are going to get from most products is a libido increase.
    Start with the lowest dose and see how you feel.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks for the advice
    Depending on the product, typically 3-6 weeks.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Fcuk The Pain Let's Gain Alpharian's Avatar
    Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alpharian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks for the advice
    only take test boosters for libido.. won't do much or anything for your mass alone
    Fcuk Impossible, The Word Itself Says Im Possible.

For Ultimate Workout Music ♪

Enjoy ツ