Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50) JeepNasty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alex pls
    ***Wrangler JK Crew***
    ***Skoal Dippers Crew*** CEO

amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) amm165 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    Meh, Syth gave me 5.5-6.5 and we know he's the facial expert around here. I attract some pretty goodlooking guize but I'd just say am awrite tbh.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    In after. Srs then, what would you rate yourself? Don't be modest

Misc,don't kill my vibe ImmaWoya's Avatar
    ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImmaWoya has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    foreal foreal we not even asking for nudes bae...

we just tryna see what them carib genetics look like

and some feet pics?

wait wat

semi srs

100% srs
    Poverty Lifts (/5x5) (lbs)
    B-185
    D-190
    S-200
    OHP-100

+Impeccable plate math crew+
    +Always adds an extra 2.5 plate to boost self esteem crew+

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by amm165 View Post
    In after. Srs then, what would you rate yourself? Don't be modest
    Well maybe misc wise I am average but irl I stand out because well, I'm tall and mixed race with blonde hair. I get a lot of attention. So in that sense I'm not average. Like I said, I do alright, am alright
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well maybe misc wise I am average but irl I stand out because well, I'm tall and mixed race with blonde hair. I get a lot of attention. So in that sense I'm not average. Like I said, I do alright, am alright
    alright alright alright

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Bahah I've since removed that picture from existence
    pix

chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chorus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    aren't you african?
    Austin proud

loving it

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Official Dog Owners Crew***
    ***Whiskey Neat Crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***Dallas Misc***
    Back From Back Injury pic thread updated (8/21/14)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162931351

Impossible is Nothing RisingChaos's Avatar
    RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RisingChaos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I get a lot of attention. So in that sense I'm not average.
    The average girl gets a lot of attention. Your reasoning stands fairly moot without anything to substantiate such a claim.

I see you indeed have the CREDENTIALS, but I still don't see why you would expect your rebuttal to stand against his statement without pics or evidence that the universe is not flat.
    Sig line can't be a novel

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    pix
    I think it's still in OCD's deleted post in mod room lol I forgot he'd posted it till just now and wasn't global then. Can delete it now. Race you

Originally Posted by chorus View Post
    aren't you african?
    Half-Jamaican/white english.

Originally Posted by RisingChaos View Post
    The average girl gets a lot of attention. Your reasoning stands fairly moot without anything to substantiate such a claim.

I see you indeed have the CREDENTIALS, but I still don't see why you would expect your rebuttal to stand against his statement without pics or evidence that the universe is not flat.
    I don't give a chit lisa. I'm just answering what the dude asked me.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want Miss Chill and M1ss Murder to engage in a sexy cage fight, scantily clad and lathered with chocolate syrup