naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Some deadlift, squat and OHP questions !

Hi guys, I've been training seriously for a month, my lifts are improving, everything is fine. (currently using ICF routine)

So, i finally got a good form on my OHP, my elbows are forward now, they used to be in a bad spot, and i feel my shoulder better now. But I've had a problem since I changed the form this afternoon, I had a really heavy wrist pain (on both wrists btw), i tried to lock my wrists but it didn't work out so if anyone have already been through the same issue i'd like to know how you figured it out !

Also, when I deadlift (i am only starting with a really light weight to get a good form, don't wanna hurt my back, it's already ****ed up here !), i feel a lack of mobility in my hips, it doesn't feel good at all. I'll try to post a form check video ASAP. If you guys could tell me how to work my hips mobility or smthing, i'd really appreciate, even tho i'll search.

Last question : After I squat, (i'm squatting 110 lbs atm) i don't have any problems during the squat, but a few hours after i have some pains in my legs, they're not sore, but i feel a pain in my knees, and it feels really bad, i'm pretty sure my form is really great tho. If you have any ideas what's happening i'd really appreciate..

Thank you guys for taking the time to read my newbie questions, and peace. Sorry for the bad english btw!

naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

bump

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You probably have AIDS
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

thanks for the bump sir