NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Someone help me understand what happened. Seriously I need serious help.

So I was undergoing depression. Once I started my workout I noticed a relief from the bad state of mind I was in. Then during bench press I started to cry tears of anger and I felt almost like a rebel against the opresssion of my social problems. I went into a state of mind that was like **** THE WORLD IM DOING WHAT I WANT TO REGARDLESS WHAT THEY THINK. And now im just confused why this ever happened.

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, quite an intro!!! Welcome aboard. It seems you'll fit right in. You got a bright future here mate!
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NorrisReborn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by magic15 View Post
    Well, quite an intro!!! Welcome aboard. It seems you'll fit right in. You got a bright future here mate!
    Srs or sarcasm?

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NorrisReborn View Post
    Srs or sarcasm?
    A bit of both.

Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about. However, I'm a pretty stressed out guy and working out always takes away my stress and I put my anger, and stress out on the iron. It's a good thing to be able to release it in a non-violent way.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

UnRegistered AbUser StrappingYngLad's Avatar
    StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's the matter buddy? Daddy didn't toss the football enough with you?
    Please don't question me I don't have the time.

lol wut u can change this tbarabash's Avatar
    tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My version of cliffs:

Op has chronic depression
    Temporary relief of depression from endorphins released during exercise
    Increase in BP due to epinephrine and norepinephrine caused increased perfusion of prefrontal cortex which made OP have greater sense of self
    OP got all "**** the world"
    Degeneration of endorphins and dopamine related pathway reward system stimulation
    Perfusion of prefrontal cortex remained
    OP depressed again but more aware of depression
    OP cried on bench and ppl stared at him like wtf

That's deep

2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2200rms is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol, when I first started taking pre workouts I remember the feeling of F the weights and was angry at them, but never cried. Wish I could get that feeling from pre workouts again

r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50) r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50) r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50) r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50) r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50) r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50) r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50) r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50) r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50) r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50) r3dt4get will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Next time record it on video and upload it to youtube. Title: Increase your bench gainz by crying

100k views guaranteed.

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StrappingYngLad View Post
    What's the matter buddy? Daddy didn't toss the football enough with you?
    hahaha funny **** there lol
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Lolz, sorry guys my wi fi broke down so entertainment is scarce

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So,, there was no relief from your state of mind the whole time? It was all an illusion. A trick. A hoax. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose.

What you're scraping at is the tip of the iceberg. Like a duck on the pond. On the surface everything looks calm, but beneath the water those little feet are churning a mile a minute.

Also: Check your form. Most likely it is off, and this will cause a set-back as most people will argue on here.

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NorrisReborn View Post
    Lolz, sorry guys my wi fi broke down so entertainment is scarce
    Then how are you posting this?
    325/300/425